What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So it seems the new contents are:

1. In combat penetration. The QTE in this is about avoiding getting cum inside instead of breaking out of it.

2. Split route between winning or losing the first fatpig battle (in the opening scene)
Dunno if it'll be on the level of ONEONE1 where story content can be completely different, or just more of 'everyone think you're a slut/hero' split sort of thing.
(at least what's mentioned is that by losing the male students will sexually harass you)

3. 2nd tier of events at various locations and a little more Yoko event.
I wrote him on twitter and asked if he had any plans on updating the dlsite demo as well at some point, but evidently not. Sucks not being able to use Ci-en.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I noticed in the second game's demo that when you lose in battle your level drops by one.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I noticed in the second game's demo that when you lose in battle your level drops by one.
Yeah that was something he discussed since it fits with "how most play hentai games". Anyone subbed to him on Ci-en tried the new stuff?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah that's the gimmick to the second one. Ouka loses levels as she loses battles, which makes some more thematic sense, given even in the first game she bemoans about "how weak" she's become in some of the defeat scenes.
Even though the in the first one, she gets stronger as the game goes on.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka is one of my favorite H games, happy to hear there is going to be a part 2.

I really like the heroines hentai scenes, it wasn't as fun but [Ankoku Marimokan] Legend of Ouca 2 Unconditional Sexnique Trap had lots more H of the 2 main character from the 1st game.

In case, anyone is bored while waiting for this.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Author's released trial v0.20 on ci-en (yes, 500 yen supporter only)

3rd 'stage' unlocked

10 new events, including 1 for the other girls (the gal, the sempai and the nurse)

apparently 4th stage will be the last stage, after that it's endings

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Author's released trial v0.20 on ci-en (yes, 500 yen supporter only)

3rd 'stage' unlocked

10 new events, including 1 for the other girls (the gal, the sempai and the nurse)

apparently 4th stage will be the last stage, after that it's endings
This is going to be a short game then....? :(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
This is going to be a short game then....? :(
Maybe? I know there's the rape route if you lose to the boss in the prologue (or maybe even later?) that let students sexually harass you (only in the paid trial atm), and that there's multiple endings.

So maybe short story-wise, but more varied contents overall?

nyansan

Reputation score
How do you get Yoko´s event? Tried various ways but no luck. Naturally using latest demo.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you get Yoko´s event? Tried various ways but no luck. Naturally using latest demo.
Don't have the latest demo :v so can't help you there.

That said, I believe it should be something like get captured, raped enough to cause Yoko to rescue you, and go back to losing and getting captured again?

And are you sure you're using the demo from his latest ci-en post, and not the one from DLSite?

nyansan

Reputation score
Don't have the latest demo :v so can't help you there.

That said, I believe it should be something like get captured, raped enough to cause Yoko to rescue you, and go back to losing and getting captured again?

And are you sure you're using the demo from his latest ci-en post, and not the one from DLSite?
Yes, it´s from ci-en post.
I was able to get Senka event 1st phrase, but then it got stuck as it cycled same day again.

Is there anyway to escape from prison? E. i mean when searching the escape route, it always end up badly.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, it´s from ci-en post.
I was able to get Senka event 1st phrase, but then it got stuck as it cycled same day again.

Is there anyway to escape from prison?
Again, don't have the demo myself so I can only speculate based on the DLSite one.

In DLSite one, the only way to get out of being captured is to just keep losing until Yoko rescue you.

So for Senka, try losing, get raped until rescued, then go back and clear to enter the 3rd stage before losing to get captured again (or however is the 3rd stage's capture is)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Pics from the Demo update.
Thanks for sharing. Curious to see what the real like, end goal is here for this one. I'm not sure I really LIKE the new combat system entirely, it certainly has a lot more lewd options to it, but it feels jankier somehow then the original.

Although, I suppose, it makes the ero attacks only really work once Ouka is actually defeated, which makes more narrative sense (which I assume is part of why she's considered to have never been raped, all the ero attacks don't really happen). I do wonder if we'll see more scenes involving the other girls or not, including the new one whose uh... name I don't actually know. But she's in that demo stuff, so!

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
only 4 stages its kinda like the first game did-int it only had like 4-5 stages back alley/city with arcade/ the factory/ the gym/ and under the school so they could be the same or maybe longer since you can play as other characters in the new one right

mafagafe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I know we shouldn't ask for links, but hypothetically ... Anyone got the 0.2 outside ci-en.jp?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
cant wait for the game to come out only 1 month left i dont count the month were in or the month the game comes out hyped