What's new

[Complete - Partial] アンネルとフレーチェル/Annelle and Freichelle

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/kyuubu-annerutofureecheru.13575/

This is an old game from around 2012, but it stayed on my mind because it's unusually fun for the genre and there's actually a bit of story behind it. It's pretty big and took a lot longer than I thought. The only thing left untranslated is the scene replays because I'm too lazy and too burnt out to bother copy/pasting a whole bunch of dialogue.

This has been playtested through to ending 1.
Post if there are any issues.

Changelog:

1.0: Initial release
1.01: Corrected minor typos and several instances of text going off screen
1.02: Fixed some inaccurate dialogue near the end
1.03: Fixed even more typos, minor errors and text going off screen

Attachments

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have utmost respect for people who do translations but please include a link (dlsite or otherwise) to the game you're talking about.

Last edited:
OP
G

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's not on dlsite and I don't think I'm allowed to link it. If you search for the game's name here you should be able to find some old posts that will lead you to the download.

greedyaf

Reputation score
It's not on dlsite and I don't think I'm allowed to link it. If you search for the game's name here you should be able to find some old posts that will lead you to the download.
The old DL link doesn't work, and since it isn't on DLsite and is unpurchasable, doesn't that make it okay to share?

OP
G

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not going to directly link it in case, but if you go to this post you'll find a link to the Japanese guide page for the game. Open it and use the menu buttons on the left side of the page to expand it and find the game's summary page to find a link for the game. The password for the download is also on that ulmf thread I linked.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This is not the thread to discuss where to find the game. Please keep this to just translation discussion. If you wish to discuss the game itself, then make a thread for it.

OP
G

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did a little bit of play testing. Corrected a number of minor typos and instances of text going off screen. New version uploaded.

Edit: Uploaded another version to fix some inaccurate dialogue near the end.
Edit 2: Game is now playtested through to ending 1. More fixes made.

Last edited:

Skalmold

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
anyone have a gallery unlock