What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Anon42] Crisis Point: Extinction

Firebird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - FINAL PUBLIC UPDATE! (July 25th)

Damn it. I just knew I should have checked this thread before the new years was up. Wish I did since that animation kind of broke me and now I've started supporting you on patreon too.

Oh well. Guess I get to wait until next month to try out the newest updates.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - FINAL PUBLIC UPDATE! (July 25th)

Not gonna lie guys, I honestly don't know what you expect out of knotting. Crisis Point doesn't have any internal views (nor do I plan on adding any), so the only way I can imagine it would be just.. having the scene stop for a while after the Hellhound climaxes? Which doesn't sound all that enthralling to me, and it would definitely break up the pace of the gameplay. I suppose I could just add in a toggle option for that, but is there some other way you guys would expect knotting to be portrayed?

@SethK - Well, I'm not sure where you draw the line for 'feral'. There are plenty of humanoids in the game (which are obviously not feral), but there WILL be some other kinds of creatures as well, I'm just not sure what you would consider to be feral. Most of the enemies aren't going to be based on any real life creatures, though, if that's what you're asking.

@floreit - Thanks for the bug reports. I'm assuming you're a patron? I did some minor changes to the blue guys in the latest update, and I'm pretty sure that's where that problem came from; I was dumb and didn't think to test them before releasing the update. I'll make sure it's all cleaned up for the next release!

@Firebird - Thanks so much for the pledge! I do wish there was something I could do in regards to pledging late, but until Patreon finally implements a pay-at-once system, there's really not much I can do. I'm not comfortable using Paypal, since anything NSFW is against their ToS - in general, there's a lot of legal drama surrounding the funding of NSFW projects on most places, and Patreon is by far the most hassle free way. We're basically stuck waiting on them to make the updates we all want.

Alright, now that replies are out of the way, I just wanted to quickly share with you guys my streaming schedule for the coming month! Yes, 'schedule' - as in, I'm not just going to be streaming willy nilly anymore. I really enjoyed the more frequent, shorter streams of last month, so I'm going to continue that into the new year! Starting tomorrow (Sunday), I'm going to be streaming every day from Sunday - Thursday, 1pm - 5/6pm EST, for a total of 5 streams a week! Orexius will be joining me whenever he's available, as well - I'll make another post about this tomorrow, just before the stream.

One other quick warning: I MIGHT be moving this month, and if that happens then there's a possibility I might have to delay the update or cut a little bit of content from it. Streams will obviously be affected by this, as well. Either way, I'll let you guys know as soon as I know - the plans are still up in the air right now and anything could happen.

assasinwar9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i don't know about anyone else , but a reverse tie knot would be the best thing in my mind, since it means the knot happened but dosnt require a internal view.

if anyone else has a different idea... i don't think its a bad idea to share ideas lol

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Not gonna lie guys, I honestly don't know what you expect out of knotting. Crisis Point doesn't have any internal views (nor do I plan on adding any), so the only way I can imagine it would be just.. having the scene stop for a while after the Hellhound climaxes? Which doesn't sound all that enthralling to me, and it would definitely break up the pace of the gameplay. I suppose I could just add in a toggle option for that, but is there some other way you guys would expect knotting to be portrayed?.
Well, just a suggestion...which is used relatively often for knotting scenes.

You don't really need any kind of x-ray shot or anything. Have the dog in the dominant position, of course. He's knotted and he climaxes. He goes to pull out and dismount but he can't pull the knot out. But there is enough flexibility in the dog's bits that they can push off and turn completely around and it all just hangs between the dog and their partner until the swelling goes down.

Either that or you could just have it climax, sit there and pant for a few seconds and then maybe start up again or pull out with a bit more of a pained cry from our heroine.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for the suggestions, guys; keep 'em coming if you have other ideas for it, but I'm starting to get an idea of what to do for it!

In other news, today's stream is about to begin! Stop on by if you have the time!

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Honestly I think you'd be doing a disservice to dog fans if you did anything other than the eponymous gold standard of bestiality: doggystyle.
Either that or you could just have it climax, sit there and pant for a few seconds and then maybe start up again or pull out with a bit more of a pained cry from our heroine.
Am I the only person that sees absolutely no need for pain to come into play from either party? I don't want her to be in pain. I don't want to think about her being in pain. "Suffering" and "erotica" are pretty far apart, in my book.

in before tenuously-relevant-but-entirely-transparent "bro i've got QUITE A BIT of experience with the LADIES, and let me tell you, there are tons of babez who want 2 get thrown around in da bedroom"

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Honestly I think you'd be doing a disservice to dog fans if you did anything other than the eponymous gold standard of bestiality: doggystyle.
Am I the only person that sees absolutely no need for pain to come into play from either party? I don't want her to be in pain. I don't want to think about her being in pain. "Suffering" and "erotica" are pretty far apart, in my book.

in before tenuously-relevant-but-entirely-transparent "bro i've got QUITE A BIT of experience with the LADIES, and let me tell you, there are tons of babez who want 2 get thrown around in da bedroom"
Absolutely. And there's quite enough in this genre of constant rape/pain/suffering. It gets tiresome finding content that isn't that way.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't worry guys, Alicia will never be clearly suffering during H-scenes. If someone wants to interpret the scenes that way, that's fine - but there will never be a time where she's undeniably in pain. I don't particularly get off to it either.

Quick announcement, it turns out I'm not going to be able to stream today. I'm going to be hosting one on Saturday to make up for it, but today's stream is canceled. Sorry to anyone who was looking forward to it. I'll be back at it tomorrow.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Uhh.. Fairy Fighting, one of the most extreme H-Games there is out there, doesn't have too much in the way of "suffering". Tiki the protagonist is gets raped, but its usually never a suffering kind of thing, more like recieving pleasure she doesnt exactly want.

Alicia seems to be the same, few if any anims look consensual, and im fine with that.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uhh.. Fairy Fighting, one of the most extreme H-Games there is out there, doesn't have too much in the way of "suffering". Tiki the protagonist is gets raped, but its usually never a suffering kind of thing, more like recieving pleasure she doesnt exactly want.

Alicia seems to be the same, few if any anims look consensual, and im fine with that.
There's something about Fairy Fighting that even though i realize it was far more softcore compared to some extreme stuff lurking deep in the abyss, i found some of the animations to be boner-killing...

About pain in sex, i think i will be fine as long as the pain inflicted are non-lethal and short-term/didn't last (Leaving a mark/scar or not depend on the sexiness of said mark/scar) and actually necessary to make sure the victim stopped struggling. For example, a single punch to the gut to incapacitate the rapee for easy raping, or an act of hair pulling to stop the rapee from trying to crawl away.

Just blabbering about my personal opinion, moving on...

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm sorry, what? And this is just one enemy. There are SEVENTEEN monsters that do shit like this.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Gotta side with DarkFire on this one. Fairy Fighting is a HUGE turnoff to me, largely because so many of the sex scenes are crazy brutal and/or gross. I also think it has awful artwork but we'll save that for another discussion.

Stream is about to start, everyone! I'm a little bit behind schedule but it's still going nonetheless, until 5-6pm EST. Hope to see you there!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

haha...well that took a hilarious turn. DF with the truth bomb.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I meant to say she doesn't sound like it hurts. She never screams in pain, even with the giant rock insertion that one of the enemies does. So really, even if it looks painful, she sounds like she isnt in pain.

Wolf's Dungeon on the other hand, some of the things sound like toe nails getting yanked. I think he got the sound clips from Studio S.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't think you're going to convince anyone that Fairy Fighting doesn't have insanely violent sex scenes, Soljer, no matter how the voice actress sounded.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have you ever see a man whose kicked in the balls hard screams aloud in agony afterwards?
Did seeing someone else's balls got kicked hard and then seeing the said man writhing on the floor even though he didn't produce any scream make you cringes?

My point is, visuals is and should be enough to tell if someone been hurt or not.

Reputation score

Actually, Fairy Fighting's animations do look and sound quite painful. There is even an implied death in the game.

If you look at all of the captured fairies, they ALL have their wings ripped off. None of them are smooth cuts, so they do look pretty painful. Sure, you don't see it, but it is there. There's also some of the larger insertions. Tiki makes this weird sound that I'm guessing is supposed to be a scream, but comes out sounding like something completely different. However, if you want actual proof, the Lamia thing swallows another fairy in the cutscene that she appears in. You NEVER see that fairy again, so I am going to assume that she died.

With that being said, Wolf's Dungeon's scenes may sound and look much more painful, but that doesn't mean that Fairy Fighting is mild.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey everyone, sorry I didn't stream yesterday - wasn't feeling well, and I ended up sleeping in until 2pm. I'm going to take today off as planned, but since I didn't stream yesterday I'll be streaming tomorrow, Saturday, instead - then continuing with the regularly scheduled streams (sunday-thursday).

For those of you who don't follow streams, I should have some stuff to show off very soon! Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the lack of updates lately!

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey guys - today's stream is going to be delayed just a bit, I just woke up so I have to take care of some stuff before I can start. I should begin within the next hour though, and there should be some H-scene work today, so come on by if you have time!

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After playing it for a bit...
I have to say its overall look is pretty good. Got addicted to it even if i'm too bad playing it or it is too hard for me anyway xD
Really like that bouncy run animation :p
I find that collisions are really good optimized.
What i found hard to get is the control scheme but that maybe because i'm really bad with a keyboard and i have no excuse because you can use a joystick or even remap the controls so yeah i was just crying a bit haha.

Hopefully i'll be around here for your next stream.