What's new

Another RP Concept: FMA meets Zombie Apocalypse

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: Another RP Concept: FMA meets Zombie Apocalypse

Much appreciated ^^

Makes me glad i added the note to call her Whitten and to keep in mind ya'll don't know her gender yet xD

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Chibi, judging from your comment before and your character sheet: Just how difficult is it to tell your gender? It'd be hard to claim to be the first female state alchemist if people don't know you're female. Especially since you aren't the only female state alchemist on the team.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I didn't realize that when I wrote the sheet up. lol

I'll do some minor editing to my sheet, but I wanted it to be REALLY obscure. She could either be a pretty guy, or a man-ish lady. let me go fix that.

EDIT
leaving on a Geology Field trip Friday, and won't be back til Sunday. Please to NOT be leaving me behind.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Plant Tree

Plant Manipulation I
This allows the alchemist to control plants, using them not only for attacking and defending but for aiding with other tasks. At each level the alchemist can control a larger range of plants.

Plant Manipulation II - Requires Plant Manipulation I 6
This allows the alchemist to control plants, using them not only for attacking and defending but for aiding with other tasks. This skill allows a greater range of plant control.
What does 'a greater range of plant control' mean? Is it a greater variety? Are there more things we can do with them?

Also, what level of plant manipulation would something like convincing a plant to grow faster be? (Like having a berry plant grow in a month or two rather than a whole growing season.)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Okay, something I wanna bring up. Covering my ineptitude. Anyway, sorry about the lack of alchemy info, HOWEVER, it will be fully updated over the weekend when I actually have time to do stuff. The one that needs the most detail is the plant manipulation section, but I'll say it here so Chibi doesn't get harrassed by me whenever she tries to pull stuff off without the correct knowledge.

Plant Manipulation 1
This allows the alchemist to manipulate basic plants such as grasses, flowers, shrubs, creepers (ivy and the like) etc... Not only can they be made to move but they can be forced to grow larger than they normally would by cloning their cells. Naturally the plants can only be grown to a certain length but they would be long enough to impede movement somewhat. Seeds can also be forced to mature at a explonential rate, though only the seeds of the plants the alchemist can currently manipulate can be controlled like this.

Another note; To make everyone's lives simpler alchemy circles will only have to have minor adjustments made to them to use the skills further up the skill tree's though only once they have unlockd said skills. For circles on items like gloves you'll need the adjustments stitched in but once they are you have access to all the skills at any time that you've unlocked.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Cool. Makes things much easier. Also, when will be the option of putting circles on skin available?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Goddamn you Phoenix, posting just before I post :p

The strawberry bush is perfectly acceptable, it comes under basic plants.

And transmutation circle tattoo's? They're available now, though no character can start off with them seeing as you're all new recruits. You'll have to find someone who's willing to put in the time to tattoo them on. There's also the stuff you normally go through after getting a tattoo that your character will have to go through. I'm not too sure what they are though seeing as I've never had a tattoo. Though I'd imagine it would involve waiting for it to heal over and the like.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, it's more of a soreness and potential rash issue. Had a couple of classmates in my university coursework get tattoos during the semesters, so I was able to learn from them what you have to deal with.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ah okay, so it's nothing that would impede their use of alchemy?

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, for a bit, they'd want to be careful and make sure that the ink doesn't get worked off right at first, but after a couple of hours I wouldn't think that there would be any issue.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Just posting this here because of it's complete odd-ness.

My god the SA uniform really doesn't suit Ed.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, it's more of a soreness and potential rash issue. Had a couple of classmates in my university coursework get tattoos during the semesters, so I was able to learn from them what you have to deal with.
Would healing alchemy solve that?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Hrm.....Yes, I believe it would. Minor Healing would be required, but we have two characters that can do that. The trouble now is finding someone who has the ability to do that.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Can I have a pet vine about 20ft long? (Possibly with a plant circle drawn on a leaf to make it tie parts of itself in knots?)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Do you have plant manipulation? Even if you do you can't yet, vines and the like are level 2.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I have healing and plant

Ah, got ivy mixed with vines. They're rather similar.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just as a note...

Brute force is likely not going to be your best option in the current situation, with the dark figure. He's the one that's pretty much behind the undead.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'll be going in a couple of minutes so expect me to reply tomorrow. Also, Wolf, if you want you can do what I said to do if it comes to it.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'll be going in a couple of minutes most likely so I'll have to finish off what Wolf and I have planned tomorrow. Hopefully seeing as we're starting an hour and a half earlier in work tomorrow I should be home on time.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ack, I guess just kind on take over my character for me while I'm gone. >.>;; i hate missing important stuffs.