What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Another Story] Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wow, the art looks amazing! And if the story is any good at all, looks pretty good. One question, though, what kinds of fetishes are represented? I assume it's mostly concentrated on corruption stuff from the description.
Thanks! I'll relay to Another Story how much you enjoyed his art! :)

In terms of fetishes, the main theme of the game is corruption, so you could imagine what could come from that. And while I don't want to spoil too much, I'd say that the game has almost every fetish covered with the exceptions of scat, guro, and futa.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I gotta say if the creator of this decides to make another game I would behind it 100%. While I found some flaws to the game and some of the aspects and routes I would have liked to be further explored. I loved the characters and the corruption style for what I assume is this circle's first game(?) The fact that after completing it I thought to my self " Hey someone should translate this" and now it is happening allows me to assess how really good this game can be. Needless to say the artwork is definitely 9/10 to me.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah I gotta say if the creator of this decides to make another game I would behind it 100%. While I found some flaws to the game and some of the aspects and routes I would have liked to be further explored. I loved the characters and the corruption style for what I assume is this circle's first game(?) The fact that after completing it I thought to my self " Hey someone should translate this" and now it is happening allows me to assess how really good this game can be. Needless to say the artwork is definitely 9/10 to me.
Thank you! I think if Fallen does really well, Another Story will definitely make a sequel.

In regards to some of the routes being further explored, I think you'll be happy with the additions of the content update/expansion XD

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's no way in hell this doesn't do well. I'd be really really shocked if it doesn't.

Compared to some other half-assed game translations that have made tons of money, I expected this game to do much better when it hits the market.

It's got a pretty interesting story, CG's are amazing, the maps are very well made, there are tons of scenes to be found...
..and it has my personal favorite, a goblin ending :)

Have I said already how excited I am about this game will fully be in English and it's gonna be uncensored!!!!

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you! I think if Fallen does really well, Another Story will definitely make a sequel.

In regards to some of the routes being further explored, I think you'll be happy with the additions of the content update/expansion XD
I'm sure it wont disappoint, if there is a sequel I'll be fervently looking forward to it! However being the hypercritical perfection seeking H-game enthusiast I am, even an addition of extra content wont be enough to satisfy my desires XD.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's no way in hell this doesn't do well. I'd be really really shocked if it doesn't.

Compared to some other half-assed game translations that have made tons of money, I expected this game to do much better when it hits the market.

Jokes aside, I'll definitely tell my friends about this one even if it means only 1-2 extra sales. The more publicity the better.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's got a pretty interesting story, CG's are amazing, the maps are very well made, there are tons of scenes to be found...
..and it has my personal favorite, a goblin ending :)

Have I said already how excited I am about this game will fully be in English and it's gonna be uncensored!!!!
I'm sure it wont disappoint, if there is a sequel I'll be fervently looking forward to it! However being the hypercritical perfection seeking H-game enthusiast I am, even an addition of extra content wont be enough to satisfy my desires XD.

Jokes aside, I'll definitely tell my friends about this one even if it means only 1-2 extra sales. The more publicity the better.
Thank you, everyone! I really appreciate the amount of support this game has been getting. It's been so encouraging!

I should have a big announcement to make pretty soon. Please look forward to it!

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you, everyone! I really appreciate the amount of support this game has been getting. It's been so encouraging!

I should have a big announcement to make pretty soon. Please look forward to it!
please just please an early release :D

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you don't like what that certain company who shall not be named did, why did you chose Kagura Games as your name? Because that sounds awfully familiar to English speakers, plus the fact you offer Chinese localisation, it would be extremely confusing.You may want to distinguish yourself, e.g. if the 'アメリカンナイスガイ' part of Another Story's blogpost is not a joke, explicitly stating that your company is based in the USA might help..

Concerning your localisation, while it does not feel like machine translation, it is still worth noting that translation should ideally always be done by native speakers. I myself know the pain of translating from Chinese (native) to English even if I can write my thesis in English without any problems.

Anyway it is great to see some of my people stand out to counter the irresponsible behaviours of you know whom.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you guy(s?) to translate the game after obtaining permission from the creator?

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If you don't like what that certain company who shall not be named did, why did you chose Kagura Games as your name? Because that sounds awfully familiar to English speakers, plus the fact you offer Chinese localisation, it would be extremely confusing.You may want to distinguish yourself, e.g. if the 'アメリカンナイスガイ' part of Another Story's blogpost is not a joke, explicitly stating that your company is based in the USA might help..

Concerning your localisation, while it does not feel like machine translation, it is still worth noting that translation should ideally always be done by native speakers. I myself know the pain of translating from Chinese (native) to English even if I can write my thesis in English without any problems.

Anyway it is great to see some of my people stand out to counter the irresponsible behaviours of you know whom.
Actually, when we were thinking of names for the company, I thought Kagura Games sounded different enough. But I might've been wrong on that. While it's been a concern, I hope that once we release Fallen, everyone will recognize that we're not the same company as the one you're talking about. My goal all along was to be the complete opposite of them. I hope our next announcement and the release of the game will prove how serious we are about this.

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you guy(s?) to translate the game after obtaining permission from the creator?
It took about three months to translate the game into two languages; however, this was working every day for 7 days a week. The translation started in late November immediately after having acquired the license from Another Story. It actually could've been completed in a shorter amount of time, but there was still a learning curve to doing all of this. Regardless, I'm really happy with how everything turned out :)

Nhoerst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really looking forward to this English translation! But adding a bunch more H-scenes is brilliant.

As for suggestions Ariande is one of my favorites. It's already been translated but if you could get those guys to add more scenes that would be flippin awesome! Doubt it seeing how we haven't seen anything from them since but one can hope.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Actually, when we were thinking of names for the company, I thought Kagura Games sounded different enough. But I might've been wrong on that. While it's been a concern, I hope that once we release Fallen, everyone will recognize that we're not the same company as the one you're talking about. My goal all along was to be the complete opposite of them. I hope our next announcement and the release of the game will prove how serious we are about this.
Based on the comments under Another Story's blogpost, even Japanese people find the name confusing. After all out of all six consonants and vowels only one and a half consonants are different. Adding a logo or something might be worth it besides letting the quality of your work speak for itself.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kinda off topic, but I'm curious: if this release works out for you, what would be your preferred next translation project?

I'm definitely buying this, if only just to support you. Since Steam allowed games with adult content, there's been a flood of "games" terrible beyond mere words, and even worse language. The western ero-games community needs you, Chiakisan.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Kinda off topic, but I'm curious: if this release works out for you, what would be your preferred next translation project?

I'm definitely buying this, if only just to support you. Since Steam allowed games with adult content, there's been a flood of "games" terrible beyond mere words, and even worse language. The western ero-games community needs you, Chiakisan.

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow, I am astonished on how much support this Translation Project is getting in such a short amount of Time.
I mean "Fallen" was a pretty good Game and it was even that good that I still have it on my Hard Drive xD

The Art was right my alley, the Chars were likable and the Progressional Events/Scenes were well written so I am happy that it got its Attention once again with the Steam Release and what not.
Oh yeah and a fucking uncensor Patch, this is always awesome.

But still, it is a Shame that you aren't the Developers of "Fallen" itself so that I could look forward to more English Games from this Cycle. :p
Godspeed in pulling this Project sucessfully of and if yes you definitely have one more supporter you can call your own.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Consider it bought on Feb 23. :)

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Really looking forward to this English translation! But adding a bunch more H-scenes is brilliant.

As for suggestions Ariande is one of my favorites. It's already been translated but if you could get those guys to add more scenes that would be flippin awesome! Doubt it seeing how we haven't seen anything from them since but one can hope.
It's been 4 years since Eclipse Works was active. Don't think they'll be doing anything else in the future.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's been 4 years since Eclipse Works was active. Don't think they'll be doing anything else in the future.
Yeah, Ariadne is also one of my favorite games of all time. Unfortunately, I heard that there was infighting at Eclipse Works, and that's why we haven't heard from them in several years. It's a shame, really. :(​​

I have probably about 10 different games I'm looking into as our next project. My goal right now is to release 4 games a year, but if it's possible to do more than that, I'll do everything within my power to do so. There are just too many great games that haven't been translated or given a proper release. Every single one of us here probably has a long list of games we'd like to play fully translated and uncensored. I'd like to put a dent in those lists.

Thanks so much for the kind words. It's been really encouraging reading how excited you guys are about Fallen and future games we may work on. I've been so flattered :)

Wow, I am astonished on how much support this Translation Project is getting in such a short amount of Time.
I mean "Fallen" was a pretty good Game and it was even that good that I still have it on my Hard Drive xD

The Art was right my alley, the Chars were likable and the Progressional Events/Scenes were well written so I am happy that it got its Attention once again with the Steam Release and what not.
Oh yeah and a fucking uncensor Patch, this is always awesome.

But still, it is a Shame that you aren't the Developers of "Fallen" itself so that I could look forward to more English Games from this Cycle. :p
Godspeed in pulling this Project sucessfully of and if yes you definitely have one more supporter you can call your own.
Thanks a ton! From my close discussions with him, I have a good feeling that if this game is a big success, Another Story will definitely do a sequel. Fallen 2 is not out of the question.

​​​​​
Consider it bought on Feb 23. :)
Thanks for your support! The response from everyone has been overwhelming!