What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Another Story] Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Will this be released through other stores like Mangagamer or Nutaku? I will get it on steam, and I don't know if the contracts to sell through them would be too onerous, but I figure the more places that have it the more likely it will be successful.

Last edited:
OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Will this be released through other stores like Mangagamer or Nutaku? I will get it on steam, and I don't know if the contracts to sell through them would be too onerous, but I figure the more places that have it the more likely it will be successful.
We will be selling the game through two other stores besides Steam. I plan to make an announcement about that very soon :)

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Here's a letter from Another Story that he wanted everyone to read. Check it out! :eek:
*Rakushun is another name that I go by.

Hello everyone,

My name is Another Story. I'm an artist and game developer from Japan.

Do you like beautiful women with red hair?
Do you like strong women who are skilled with the sword, able to tear down monsters one after the other?
Do you like women that have a gentle side as well?
I love all of these things!
In "Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~," I created the titular character, Makina, as someone with all of these qualities. As the heroine of the game, she tries to uncover the conspiracy of Gardona while meeting new comrades along the way.
As the player, you should try to help her resist lust and temptation.
But it's okay if you decide not to. XD

I am excited to be able to deliver the game to the entire world right now.
For a long time, I was a fan of Steam. Someday, I thought, it would be great if I could release a game on Steam. But because I couldn't speak English, it was very difficult for me to do that.

However, one day, I received an email, and everything changed. The email was from Rakushun of Kagura Games. He showed a deep understanding and passion for Japanese doujin games. But it was his love for Fallen and the characters that I created that made me accept his offer to translate the game and bring it to Steam. Since then, I've been working really hard, so that the two of us can deliver the game to you! For a long time, there was a huge void barring Japan's doujin games from getting to Steam. However, Rakushun was able to bridge that gap. His enthusiasm and effort made all of this happen.

I hope that the community will support Fallen! This way, more Japanese games can be translated and brought to the West through Kagura Games.

Please play the game when it's released on February 23rd. And send your thoughts! We're looking forward to hearing them.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much!

- Another Story

Last edited:

Nhoerst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank him for this game and the additional content being added to the translated version! Hopefully everyone does well with this so more can be enjoyed by all.

I do love me some strong beautiful women, blonde, redhead, brunette, whatever so long as they're real appealing which Makina is. If this does do well not sure what else Another Story envisions making but if he does do another game it would be great to see either a sequel to this or my personal favorite a masked Superheroine game where you can corrupt the hell outta her just like Makina with all kinds of blackmailing involved.

Anyways good luck with this I'll be buying day one!

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How easy is it to avoid kinks here? I saw a futa in there and I hope it's obvious that I'm getting into it before I trigger it. Also, I see corruption in there, which is always good. Are there scenarios where she tries to resist but can't and ends up a sex slave or something? Kinda specific I know, but it's my favourite thing. xD Essentially, I don't like the big tits even though I really like the rest of the art. But if it has scenarios I would really like, then that would make me buy it regardless :)

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank him for this game and the additional content being added to the translated version! Hopefully everyone does well with this so more can be enjoyed by all.

I do love me some strong beautiful women, blonde, redhead, brunette, whatever so long as they're real appealing which Makina is. If this does do well not sure what else Another Story envisions making but if he does do another game it would be great to see either a sequel to this or my personal favorite a masked Superheroine game where you can corrupt the hell outta her just like Makina with all kinds of blackmailing involved.

So you want a game similar to Green Shadow Rachel? That would be pretty good. Another Story is a circle I need to keep an eye on from now on.

ronmoho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You are definitely have my support. I will certainly buy it when it is released.

Nhoerst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So you want a game similar to Green Shadow Rachel? That would be pretty good. Another Story is a circle I need to keep an eye on from now on.
Kind of yeah but the heroine would be a Spandexer or Wonder Woman with a mask type of parody. With Another Story's art and ideas it would make for a great game. Marimo's Unbreaker did well, there's just not really any rpg Superheroine games, would like to see a few.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kind of yeah but the heroine would be a Spandexer or Wonder Woman with a mask type of parody. With Another Story's art and ideas it would make for a great game. Marimo's Unbreaker did well, there's just not really any rpg Superheroine games, would like to see a few.
I gotcha. Corruption games are the best games.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for supporting us! I'll let Another Story know.

For me, I really hope he makes a sequel to Fallen. I feel like the rich world and characters he created... I would love to keep exploring them.

How easy is it to avoid kinks here? I saw a futa in there and I hope it's obvious that I'm getting into it before I trigger it. Also, I see corruption in there, which is always good. Are there scenarios where she tries to resist but can't and ends up a sex slave or something? Kinda specific I know, but it's my favourite thing. xD Essentially, I don't like the big tits even though I really like the rest of the art. But if it has scenarios I would really like, then that would make me buy it regardless :)
I think you'll have a general idea of what you could be getting into before it happens :)

In terms of the scenario you're talking about, that scenario is definitely in the game. XD

You are definitely have my support. I will certainly buy it when it is released.
Thank you so much!

I gotcha. Corruption games are the best games.
You have great tastes! :D

Kerlon

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this game looks amazing, may I ask what kind of content the dev will add to the translation? will it be more scenes?

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Super excited about this, love a good corruption game. Def a day 1 buy for me.

Just a question though, didn't see it on the steam page nor on the website. What would be the price for this?

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
this game looks amazing, may I ask what kind of content the dev will add to the translation? will it be more scenes?
Super excited about this, love a good corruption game. Def a day 1 buy for me.

Just a question though, didn't see it on the steam page nor on the website. What would be the price for this?
I'm really glad you two are so excited for the game!

There will be over 15 New CG and over 20 New Scenes added to the game.

The game will be $14.99 USD base price, but 33% off at launch, so it'll be $9.99 USD for 1 week on February 23rd.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game will be $14.99 USD base price, but 33% off at launch, so it'll be $9.99 USD for 1 week on February 23rd.
Oh wow, 15 new CGs and 20 Scenes.
I guess that went past me xD
Any hints if they are entirely "new" or just additional Scenes/CGs of already existing Event Chains?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey Chiakisan, here's another game I'd love to see translated and afaik doesn't have a publisher.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gott im Himmel.

I knew there would be new CG's but I was expecting like 5. That's more than many games for that price have to start with. You and Another Story are Bae, never change.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hello again, everyone! I know I have some comments to respond to, and I promise to get to them tomorrow. But I have a big announcement to make!

Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ will also be sold on Manga Gamer, JAST USA, as well as Steam! Please look forward to the game from all these stores on February 23rd!