What's new

Anthophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

Where do you go after getting the gas-powered generator running?
Head back into the room with the zombies stuck behind a fence and head to the right, the wall will "open" and will let you enter the room that you couldn't get into beforehand.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks.

EDIT: Pfhahaha. Yeah, the get-hit-once-and-you-lose segment comes right after that. You have to set up the generator all over again from the checkpoint. You can get control back long enough to throw the molotov, but the explosion from the barrel will reach you through the box if you're walking into it. Not fun. It'd probably be better if you could shake free of the mind-control like when enemies outright grab you.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Need help, the game run so slow on mine, or is this how the game supposed to play?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there any way for someone to share their progress? I've only gotten as far as the hypno-plant dudes and would like to see more enimies/animations.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you give up and close the game. you can still start at your last check point, just die at new game and chose start from last point. which means there must be a save file some place.

sharpys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to the power of cheat engine, I've managed to find and freeze both HP and ammo values. You must scan them as doubles.

AMMO
Anthophobia 11 13 14 1st stage DEMO.exe+F50AB
mov [esi],00000000

HP
Anthophobia 11 13 14 1st stage DEMO.exe+F5077
mov [esi],00000000

Unfortunately, don't ask me how to get to these memory locations as I'm still figuring out NOP scripts and the memory browser.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any way for someone to share their progress? I've only gotten as far as the hypno-plant dudes and would like to see more enimies/animations.
There's a taller green zombie and the two(maybe more?) animations from the boss, their animations aren't voiced at the moment though.

if you give up and close the game. you can still start at your last check point, just die at new game and chose start from last point. which means there must be a save file some place.
I'm guessing it's something in the AppData Folder somewhere, since it doesn't seem to be in the same place as where one has the game stored.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

It turns out you might have to, to set off the explosive barrel which will blow up all the boxes. You'll still have to probably run past those plant guys though.

Checkpoint is in the next room but it spawns you in a terrible spot. Expect to run through most of the room.

Also, maybe it's just me but shooting those explosive barrels makes the frame rate tank PRETTY HARD.
runs pretty good for me

Also, how many monsters in the demo? I didn't play too far considering how annoying some situations can be... o_O

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

runs pretty good for me

Also, how many monsters in the demo? I didn't play too far considering how annoying some situations can be... o_O
Three and the Boss. There's also those weird walking flower things but those don't have an animation.

Defeating the boss puts you at another checkpoint and an under construction area which only leads to a dead end. Which means I have to fight my way back to the boss again to see the animations again. Oh well.

Last edited:

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Creampie animations are reaaaaaally quiet. Could also be... throbbier?

I like how intricate her clothes are; she's legitimately interesting, not just hot. I especially like her black stockings.

Her walking animation is kinda gangly googly.

Artist(s) does a great job of making shit scary. That spinning red light was intense.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

When you were in the rooms with the two exploding barrels, when I shot the left barrel, my game froze my computer and I had to reset. I know the barrel explosions really slow down the game, but did anyone else have problems with the boom barrels?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Whelp I tried cheat engine and couldn't even get past the second part of the tutorial so looks like I still got to wait for someones save file.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to the power of cheat engine, I've managed to find and freeze both HP and ammo values. You must scan them as doubles.

AMMO
Anthophobia 11 13 14 1st stage DEMO.exe+F50AB
mov [esi],00000000

HP
Anthophobia 11 13 14 1st stage DEMO.exe+F5077
mov [esi],00000000

Unfortunately, don't ask me how to get to these memory locations as I'm still figuring out NOP scripts and the memory browser.
She has a full double HP value of 100 initially, search for decreasing values when you lose health until you narrow it down to the correct one.

Stamina also has a full value of 100.

Last edited:

textbook703

Reputation score

Why on earth are there random falling rocks, some of which are in the dark? I mean, the sneaky flower things are cool, but falling rocks are pointless and frustrating.

Also, I think she should get naked faster. You get to see very little sex if you want to stay alive.

Other than that, this game is very promising. I am really impressed by a bunch of small stuff not worth mentioning, but this is almost invariably going to be a top-tier game.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

If anyone is having issues running it, try changing to windowed mode (unless you're already running it that way). I noticed when I changed to full screen the game slowed down quite a bit but returned to normal in windowed mode.

Can I just say that I actually really like the heroine's design. I love the braided green hair and the sort of nature loving flower girl look she has going on. Agreed on her clothes too. That sweater. oh.

I like the darkness, it gives the game a good atmosphere. Could it be a bit brighter? Yeah, maybe a little. But the darkness aspect is one I hope they keep.

I also hope they improve the game over CGs. The animations and sound effects are fantastic but the artwork is...lacking.

All in all, VERY promising. I'm really looking forward to this one.

textbook703

Reputation score

It turns out you might have to, to set off the explosive barrel which will blow up all the boxes. You'll still have to probably run past those plant guys though.

Checkpoint is in the next room but it spawns you in a terrible spot. Expect to run through most of the room.

Also, maybe it's just me but shooting those explosive barrels makes the frame rate tank PRETTY HARD.
You can shoot the torches to drop them and start small fires.

Come on, a torchlight hanging above a confinement housing an explosive barrel and a cluster of enemies? You know how videogames do, yo.

D-D

Reputation score

Everyones talking about the boss and here I'm somehow stuck in some room with some machine in the background that has a big red arrow pointing downwards, no idea what to do here and how to proceed...

Palapatine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Everyones talking about the boss and here I'm somehow stuck in some room with some machine in the background that has a big red arrow pointing downwards, no idea what to do here and how to proceed...
Left of you is a closed door. Behind it are 3 zombies and a fuel tank. You've to get that to start the machine. After that you can open a "secret" passage in the next room.
To get the fuel tank you need the key to open the door which you can find in a room behind a door in the hallway you first met the flower enemies.

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This sounds like it would be awesome to try, except I can't. When I download and run it, everything is fine until I press start because it force closes with the generic 'this program has stopped working'. There's no error code or anything from the program itself. I've tried an older demo and the same thing happens. Tried running it in compat mode, as admin and even in a lower resolution. Nothing works.. I don't suppose anyone else is having this issue? Or had?

Status
Not open for further replies.