What's new

Anyone know this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickenkila

Reputation score
:confused:I'm sorry I don't have a screencap or I'd be able to find it myself. The only thing I'm going on is a memory. There's a scene where the girl sits on his lap and they proceed to have sex while playing a game and his mom comes by with snacks during so they wind up hiding what they're doing under the girls skirt. Does anyone know this one?:confused::confused::confused:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Anyone know this one?

You know what? Fuck off you dumb cunt. There's a fucking thread for requests and yet you didn't take the five fucking seconds out of your life to go look for it.

OP
C

Chickenkila

Reputation score

You know what? Fuck off you dumb cunt. There's a fucking thread for requests and yet you didn't take the five fucking seconds out of your life to go look for it.
I'm not going to start a flame war with someone who's clearly immature. I've been looking for it for 3 days. But if you're going to have such a fit about it I'll search elsewhere. Handle your situations like an adult next time and not fly off a handle. This is an adult site after all.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Ignore Oni, he's kind of a dick.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

He may take his responses to the extreme at times but he's right...there is a request/finder thread for a reason.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'm not going to start a flame war with someone who's clearly immature. I've been looking for it for 3 days. But if you're going to have such a fit about it I'll search elsewhere. Handle your situations like an adult next time and not fly off a handle. This is an adult site after all.
No, I'm just sick and tired of dumb shits like yourself crapping up the forum with your stupid request threads when there's already a goddamn thread for requests which you would see if you'd take the time to look.

Ignore Oni, he's kind of a dick.
And yes, yes I am.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, holy crap. I'm sorry to point this out, but that post was COMPLETELY uncalled for, and I think you owe everyone an apology.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree with Toxic totally. Hurry up and apologise, Chickenkila.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

DAMNIT HOST, stole my joke before I even started it!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Thread got silly. Moving along.

Please take your requests to the appropriate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.