What's new

ACT WolfRPG [アンゼリ会] Lust Demon Lisavile / 淫魔塔士リサヴェリ (RJ264858)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Lust Demon Lisavile
淫魔塔士リサヴェリ

Developer:
Angelica Party / アンゼリ会

Languages:
Japanese
English (Official Machine Translation)

Description:
Lust Demon Lisavile is a top-down, semi-turn-based rogue-like made in WolfRPG.
Your basic objective is to crawl through the dungeons, find keys to open the exit, fight off enemies on the way, and progress to the next.

Enemies have H-attacks which affect different body-parts - as sensitivity climbs for each body part you take more "Sex HP" damage from pertinent attacks. If either HP bar goes down to zero, you lose. When that happens, you're sent back to the beginning, losing all your items and levels etc. The only things that persist are items you put in the item box, if you reach the next town - and the girls you can rescue along the way, who'll be returned to the church at the start. They may offer you items or other bonuses (I think).
As sensitivity increases, your attacks have a greater chance of missing. You can use sex attacks (so long as the target has a penis) which are more reliable in this case.
Sensitivity declines as you spend turns not getting molested.
Melee weapons have durability and ranged weapons have ammo. You level up your attack ability by.. attacking.
Difficulty can be changed at the cross outside the church. It won't help you.

Story:
Lisavile is on the train on her way home or some shit, all of a sudden evil explosion happens, reality is twisted and there are rape monsters everywhere. She is turned into a lust demon so she can set things right and/or get home to reality. How's that work? Fuck if I know

Features:
Female Protagonist
Modular clothing system
Clothing Destruction
Animated Combat Rape
Game-Over Rape/Rape-On-Lose-ish

Content:
Monsters, Tentacles, Anti-gravity Scissors

Controls:
Arrows - Move, +Shift to change facing
Z - Melee attack/Pick up item
A - Ranged attack
X - Inventory
C - Menu

Links:

Downloads:
(DLSite EN)
Full version on

Preview Images:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Been playing this for a few days now and its actually extremely good in my humble opinion, quite difficult though, will take a bit to learn how to actually do well, and getting all the way to the end in one shot is a very tall order. There is an item that allows you to save i believe, but i cant remember what it is. Im consistently surprsied by the variety in items and effects that allow for unique changes to playstyle.

As far as h content goes, it has about 4 or 5 generic lose cgs and 5 or 6 boss specific attacks, but the real h comes from the standing sprite which changes a lot depending on your situation. Pretty tite.

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got the version on the cat site (presumably the launch version), ran over a (clothing removal? tentacle clothes?) trap and started getting spammed with errors like these:

DB操作:データ番号がマイナスです!

処理地点:【コモンEv 159 行 275 】  ※もし並列処理のエラーなら地点不明です

--------------------

処理地点:【コモンEv 24 行 174 】  ※もし並列処理のエラーなら地点不明です

--------------------

処理地点:【コモンEv 24 行 182 】  ※もし並列処理のエラーなら地点不明です

--------------------

処理地点:【コモンEv 24 行 190 】  ※もし並列処理のエラーなら地点不明です

Something about trying to write to a negative DB value. Anybody else get that?

I see there's been several updates on DLsite so I guess I'll wait for those.

akaliryze

Reputation score

Lust Demon Lisavile
淫魔塔士リサヴェリ

Developer:
Angelica Party / アンゼリ会

Languages:
Japanese
English (Official Machine Translation)

Description:
Lust Demon Lisavile is a top-down, semi-turn-based rogue-like made in WolfRPG.
Your basic objective is to crawl through the dungeons, find keys to open the exit, fight off enemies on the way, and progress to the next.

Enemies have H-attacks which affect different body-parts - as sensitivity climbs for each body part you take more "Sex HP" damage from pertinent attacks. If either HP bar goes down to zero, you lose. When that happens, you're sent back to the beginning, losing all your items and levels etc. The only things that persist are items you put in the item box, if you reach the next town - and the girls you can rescue along the way, who'll be returned to the church at the start. They may offer you items or other bonuses (I think).
As sensitivity increases, your attacks have a greater chance of missing. You can use sex attacks (so long as the target has a penis) which are more reliable in this case.
Sensitivity declines as you spend turns not getting molested.
Melee weapons have durability and ranged weapons have ammo. You level up your attack ability by.. attacking.
Difficulty can be changed at the cross outside the church. It won't help you.

Story:
Lisavile is on the train on her way home or some shit, all of a sudden evil explosion happens, reality is twisted and there are rape monsters everywhere. She is turned into a lust demon so she can set things right and/or get home to reality. How's that work? Fuck if I know

Features:
Female Protagonist
Modular clothing system
Clothing Destruction
Animated Combat Rape
Game-Over Rape/Rape-On-Lose-ish

Content:
Monsters, Tentacles, Anti-gravity Scissors

Controls:
Arrows - Move, +Shift to change facing
Z - Melee attack/Pick up item
A - Ranged attack
X - Inventory
C - Menu

Links:

Downloads:
(DLSite EN)
Full version on

Preview Images:

loll full version links showing only cat pics :D :D but thx

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Looks SUPER promising but the performance is ass, and I don't understand the game all that well either. I just keep going from level to level and dying resets all my progress, while I never seem to reach some form of checkpoint I could save at

alan0n

Reputation score
....There are no save points. If you die the only benefit you have is the NPCs you've saved at the church and any items you have stashed in the item box I think.

You get to a little mini-town every so often, but that just lets you rest at an inn and access your item box.

The game is pretty hard. Monster constantly respawn and items dont, so you are constantly pushed forward and if you get really crapytastic weapon/cloth drops for 3 or 4 levels in a row you are basically screwed :D.

Edit: Re-reading my post it might seem like I dont care for it, but actually I quite enjoyed this. Not a ton of diversity in the H but it was still fun.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
A game that seem to try hard to replicate Maidensnow, except the problem with this game is the stat/level reset on loss.

It has level skip, but later enemies will completely destroy you at lv 1 so there's really no point to doing so.

Unless someone figure out some kind of permanent upgrade to the character then frankly it's just 'meh'

alan0n

Reputation score
Well your skill levels dont reset, but they dont seem to help at all honestly. I finished it with a lucky typewriter pickup when I had like 10k gold. So even my bare hands were doing like 25k damage. Literally warped to the last level and just one shotted everything. Short of super lucky situational pick ups the difficulty is really steep :D

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
the performance is ass
It's essentially turn-based - enemies don't act until you do. This also applies to the towns for whatever reason. That said, it can get actually choppy to some degree in the later levels due to the sheer number of enemies thrown in.

The only real problem I have with it is the lack of a gallery mode, or a free-play type mode which would be even better. That and there only seems to be a couple of enemies (and a couple traps) that appear in the character sprite.
Gameplay wise I've always enjoyed the Roguelike formula which this pulls off pretty well imo, though the balance can seem way off - you can find powerful weapons on the first level and while they might eventually break, you'll usually find a replacement or something even better well beforehand.

But really, if you're having trouble getting through, it's really about sending those powerful weapons and items back through the magic box. Make sure you load up on the SexHP potions too, they're one of the cheapest items in the game but also the most essential

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I tried the demo of that game..... reaching the end of a dungeon actually blue screened my computer.... I think the performance of that game is.... really bad if it crashed a new computer.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There were check points, every 15 levels, every 5 level have a boss, beat them all to get to the next town then you can use the teleport book to store where you would return to (problem was the check points trigger were in moon runes, you have to unlock them first.)

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There do seem to be perma upgrades on death in the shop in the starting town. After my 1st run I unlocked 2 new armor which is available every time I restart (no clue how I did that though), the miko costume is a massive improvement over the base armor. I thought I needed silver coins to unlock the starting shop upgrades so I don't know how those 2 armor got unlocked, nor can I figure out how to unlock the other starter items.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
its unfortunately just a subpar MaiDenSnow. As much as I have been wishing for more of that game, this one just doesn't quite cut it. While the game definitely has nice poses and pose changes, it gets brought down by the bad cut ins, x-rays, and animations. Not to mention the UI is crap and the game runs like a moldy potato

Maybe with updates the game will be better, but I ended up dropping this a lot sooner than I thought I would.

bebe2803

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get silver coins?
Pick on ground, change the game to easy mode so more drop will spawn... but very rare. Only found one in 15+ level.

Nice battle rape game, there are lots of weird item to make the game much easier, and you can SAVE anytime (press C to open menu then save), better do it everytime when you reach next level just in case you died from rape or game bugs. Latest 1.15 patch fixed the unplayable bug in Lv17

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Pick on ground, change the game to easy mode so more drop will spawn... but very rare. Only found one in 15+ level.

Nice battle rape game, there are lots of weird item to make the game much easier, and you can SAVE anytime (press C to open menu then save), better do it everytime when you reach next level just in case you died from rape or game bugs. Latest 1.15 patch fixed the unplayable bug in Lv17
Note that you can only save anywhere in Easy mode - in Normal, you just have autosaves in town. Note also that some items reward having fewer saves - the Typewriter, for instance, adds extra damage equal to your money divided by the number of times you've saved.

bebe2803

Reputation score
Note that you can only save anywhere in Easy mode - in Normal, you just have autosaves in town. Note also that some items reward having fewer saves - the Typewriter, for instance, adds extra damage equal to your money divided by the number of times you've saved.
Cant do any real damage without typewriter in late game, even with 50+ save. I though the formula is dmg bonus = gold/10 - saved time. Is there any more powerful item like this to keep ? Now i have a boomerang necklace to make all weapon ranged attack and kept all AGI up item to dodge most attack and traps

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
been on my radar since the announcement page

indeed it is good

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is anyone else getting a few errors with the 1.15 build? Occasionally have an issue where the sex toy item you use on female enemies don't decrease in uses and only actually work part of the time (she'll attack with her weapon instead of using the item). Also at floor 17, I'm getting the bug where it becomes unplayable with no turns. Which is strange since I've already beat it once and clearly it worked fine on that run. Now it's happened on two runs that I've done since beating the game. I see the Japanese version has been more recently updated while the English version is still on the update from the 14th. Anyone know what those updates fixed? Though apparently the change log does include entries from the 16th. So I don't even know.
Edit: Seems like changing the mode to easy allowed it to work. Or at least it seemed to. I felt like there was a period of time where a bunch of time skipped but no monsters were able to get to me so I was able to continue by a fluke. Its hard to tell how many turns may have passed before control was regained.
Edit 2: Version 1.1.6 came out today that specifically addresses the floor 17 issue.

Last edited:

reifayeran

Lurker
Reputation score
just found her collapse at random, and she come in church afterward

talk to her and get some silver bullets

Attachments