What's new

ACT WolfRPG [アンゼリ会] Lust Demon Lisavile / 淫魔塔士リサヴェリ (RJ264858)

reifayeran

Lurker
Reputation score
Finally clear easy mode :D

i use these items combination
- typewriter > to add damage base on ur money
- boomerang necklace > to make every weapon attack like a boomerang
- woofy statue > to gain money when disposal item

the trick is repeat area 1-7 to find those items (stock it in item box at town after area 7 then go to church and loop again until u collect all of them)
prepare some keys (around 3-5 is enough or a lock hacker) and tons of money (about 5k+ or ur damage deals about 2-3k)
when ready warp to area 46

red queen (last boss) is in area 51, have fun with her

Attachments

Last edited:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This game is driving me nuts.
It feels a little unfair and fairly clunky on all ends.
I gave it 3 tries on normal mode and didnt make it to the first checkpoint a single time.
My last try went flawlessly until this happened:
RJ264858.png

I faced a mob and couldnt break free after a grapple.
The image covered the whole screen, so I couldnt even see whats happening, until I realized that I could still do moves between his H-Attacks.
So I used the item "Shuffle" which shuffles everything on the floor as I canot break free.
GG, lost the game.
I got free but the game glitched out and I couldnt move anymore.

God, did they not test this game?

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The mobs that have a full screen image like that are the midfloor bosses. That one is the minotaur on the 5th floor. I have never tried using shuffle on it, especially when getting fucked, but I can see that causing your issue. Probably a clear screen command or some such when it is killed but I can see the shuffle item being overlooked. It has like 500-600 hp I think, but drops an inventory expansion so it is super useful to kill. A point to note is that you can still attack while it is fucking you, so you can just keep swinging or shooting away with whatever your best weapon is. Normally doesn't do that much sexHp damage, so you can definitely do several swings.
Also on that floor (near the top) there is a keycard that will allow you to skip right to this floor from the 1st floor. Once you get the keycard the first time it will always be available at the church starting zone.
Also, holding shift will allow you to face whichever directional button you press on the arrow keys (including the diagonal directions: Up+Right, etc).
Hopefully that helps a little.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyone still around to share a save file? Couldn't really bear playing this either but I'm still way too curious about its content.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The way you beat bosses is generally to just fuck them back lol