What's new

ACT [Aokumashii] ぶちこめ☆ハイキック! / Buchikome * High Kick! (RJ168533)

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: ぶちこめ☆ハイキック! [RJ168533]

retreat all the way to the end

saint14723

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm guessing that there isn't a decrypt key needed to download this but for some reason it's telling me that I need one, so can someone help me out and tell me why I'm getting this problem.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm guessing that there isn't a decrypt key needed to download this but for some reason it's telling me that I need one, so can someone help me out and tell me why I'm getting this problem.
Poster above you needs to copy the ENTIRE link, otherwise the download won't start.

As for the game, short and very much to the point. There's a readme which explains how everything else so messing around for maximum 10 minutes should be enough to get the H-scenes.

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How can I make the man do her!? Her ecstasy is at maximum and I tried clicking on the man it doesnt do anything. All I am getting is touching oppai and fingering :eek:
Same issue for me. Retreating to the end didn't solve it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same issue for me. Retreating to the end didn't solve it.
Since you lot are too lazy to read the info that comes with the game, here's a quick translation.

Original text:

エクスタシーゲージ(左側の下のゲージ。おさわりされると増えます。)がMAXで、スタミナが切れた状態で
左はじの壁にあたると、身動きがとれなくなくなり、そこからおじさんにやられたい放題です。

Once the ecstasy gauge (Gauge on the bottom left, fills up as the girl is subject to molestation) is maxed out, the girl runs out of stamina AND leans against the wall on the left of the stage (i.e. players have to hold the left button when both the conditions are met), the girl will not be able to move and the middle-aged man is free to do what he wants with the girl.

saint14723

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Poster above you needs to copy the ENTIRE link, otherwise the download won't start.

As for the game, short and very much to the point. There's a readme which explains how everything else so messing around for maximum 10 minutes should be enough to get the H-scenes.
That's what I did. I've even tried typing the whole link and it still tells me that I need a decrypt key. So what am I missing?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's what I did. I've even tried typing the whole link and it still tells me that I need a decrypt key. So what am I missing?
I've given the link a go myself, and it does work despite the link shortening in the post.

Trying the download link with different browsers is a start. I succeeded using Google Chrome.

saint14723

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've given the link a go myself, and it does work despite the link shortening in the post.

Trying the download link with different browsers is a start. I succeeded using Google Chrome.
I've tried with both google Chrome and Internet explorer. Still no luck. Both of them tells me that I need a decrypt key.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cheat:
Press Shift+E to raise the Ecstasy bar by 1/5 of the total.
Goodness that makes things quicker and easier.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome but really simple/short game, but good JK games are a rarity so... :p

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Im sorry guys but i've tried the link i posted in other computers and it works just fine for me

Here are other options mega provides me (of the same link):
1 is link without key
2 is key
3 is link with key (as the link ive posted)

clickable links:
1:
2:
3:

Only text (so you can copy paste)

1: [ul]https://mega.nz/#!PUxWlJQR[/url]
2: !HESRs0Dyj12nazp9DL4lCFys5Pv6CbV0UeTw44hrTlI
3: [ur]https://mega.nz/#!PUxWlJQR!HESRs0Dyj12nazp9DL4lCFys5Pv6CbV0UeTw44hrTlI[/url]

i had to put them this way 'cause it automatically turned them into links

and yes i use google chrome

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Announced today on english-side for a mid January release. So about a week left before sale ....

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First, thanks for the Link!

I found out how to watch the other Scenes. When you lost to the guy and entered the Sex-Scenes, hover your Mouse over the Guy around his Butt.
A Button should appear that lets you change through the Scenes and Positions if avaiable.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, in the back-against-wall scene, you can click on her breasts and raised leg to make minor changes to her position.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it's out on english-side

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

There seems to be a scene with the tree and the orange railing in the screens. I got the girl to lean against the wall but that just gets her raped along the wall depending on hitting left or right afterward.

Are there different trigger spots to get the girl raped on the rail or tree like the images on dlsite suggest?

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There seems to be a scene with the tree and the orange railing in the screens. I got the girl to lean against the wall but that just gets her raped along the wall depending on hitting left or right afterward.

Are there different trigger spots to get the girl raped on the rail or tree like the images on dlsite suggest?
Actually you can only activate the rape mode by leaning against the wall. using the right arrow should make them do it face to face while the left arrow is with her turning her back towards him. up and down arrows allows you to change spot, sometimes face to face, sometimes the other, excepted for the rail where she'll only take from behind.
You can also click on her leg, boobs, his arm to change the position sometimes.

Theecchiguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to be the one but... Link is down.