What's new

ACT [Aokumashii] ぶちこめ☆ハイキック! / Buchikome * High Kick! (RJ168533)

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
New Ci-En post from Aokumashii (welcome back!)
Summary (google translated)
They've been working on porting this game to Godot since RIP flash.
Aiming for "end of this month" to finish porting the game.
Plan to port other games to godot as well as make new games.
---
I vaguely recall the dev saying they were adding new scenes to Buchikome High Kick. I hope that remains to be a thing.
I wonder if I'll have to buy the game again since it's on a new engine. I'd hope not.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You won't have to purchase the game again as it is now overlapping the current download link on DLSite.

Update dropped and the game is now at 2.0. New scenes are still being planned, as well as more optimization to the game since the transitions between scenes is slower than the Flash version for some odd reason. Everything else is still the same as it was in the Flash version though.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I access the bonus DLC content in the new version? (The swimsuit alt costume + full gallery basically in the old man's house)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well THIS is interesting.
The creator has decided to release the old flash version of high kick for free if you follow their Cien, it also seems to include the DLC as well, the post does mention to consider buying their non flash work if possible. (seems to also imply the non flash version features new stuff, like a cowgirl pose on another post)