What's new

ACT [Aokumashii] ぶちこめ☆ハイキック! / Buchikome * High Kick! (RJ168533)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I get to see cute butts in this picture. this update makes me happy for sure.
I do wish there was a new grab pose that turned the character around but oh well.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any idea on if/when this new update will be on DLsite? I actually bought it on the English site because the creator put in a ton of work, though I'm not willing to pay an extra $6 or so for the Ci-en update.

Of course the moment I check the update's available on DLsite. It's not on the English site yet but I figure it'll be a day or so before it gets updated there.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not much has really changed except for an additional setting and one new pose, with of course the addition of a new end scene. It's a pretty good pose though with either the female wrapping their arms around the man, or having her arms rest on his chest. Plus the kissing.

doomsday

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Download for new version?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh....
you would have a better time just looking for it instead of just begging to be banned.

I wonder if the developer takes requests for poses in updates to the game, I would love a new grab pose where he turns the girl around and grabs her butt.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd like more groping scenes. Such a waste of such a pretty body. Then again, from the little bit of translation I can get off his/her Ci-en page they add whatever they think up(?) and is gauging interest...

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think the aftermath is briefly shown on their blog. its their laying down pose but done on the toilet.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New Ci-en post from the maker. Looks like he's adding in a new background/setting, which is the man's room. Likely will be a new pose in the making if the trend follows suit. [ Trend being that for every new background, there will be a new pose. ]

Jouster

Reputation score
Updated with a DLsite pack for 990 yen
it adds a new costume for the girl (Swimsuit), new backgrounds (old man's house) and a new ED (old man's futon)
a little disappointing, it'd probably be "available" via cat in a few hours

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well if the new costume can be used during combat, then that may mean new animations for taking the outfit off. im excited to see it in action.

Reputation score
Looks like the swimsuit isn't actually in the new content pack right now but will be added later.

Also, you can't skip right to the new room, you have to go through a whole defeat sequence every time you open the game to "unlock" it.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
RIP. for 10$ I really wanted new animations. Not a new locale. The bathroom scene was free after all :/. I'll wait on either a DLSite sale or more content to come out