What's new

ACT [Aokumashii] ぶちこめ☆ハイキック! / Buchikome * High Kick! (RJ168533)

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You don't have to "beat" the game every time in order to open the Uncle's Room.

But yeah, mildly let down with how this came out. It's still cool that all of the positions in the base game are put into one room now, as well as with the swimsuit; but I just don't feel like I'm satisfied with how this came out.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Even still. The code to increase your ecstasy to 100 is stil in the game I think. it's like ctrl + some key irrc, so "losing" the game isn't all that hard after all.

edit: having downloaded the new update and the DLC...
Shift + E is the instant erotic code. You're welcome. it still works

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dlc state you need the latest version of the game - Does it require the 1.31 from the same day of the dlc release or does the 1.3 version work with the dlc ?

lazychino2

Reputation score
Am I the only one who can't access to the dlc pack? I downloaded the 1.31 ver and the dlc pack but still nothing. I'm ''losing'' or ''beating'' the game and still can't play the dlc. I reached to the end of the game where it says END on the right bottom. Is that how you ''beat'' the game or is there another way I'm not aware of?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Am I the only one who can't access to the dlc pack? I downloaded the 1.31 ver and the dlc pack but still nothing. I'm ''losing'' or ''beating'' the game and still can't play the dlc. I reached to the end of the game where it says END on the right bottom. Is that how you ''beat'' the game or is there another way I'm not aware of?
is there a possibility there was a button you missed to press when you lost? the text is all japanese so I understand if it would be hard to find, but mabey something pops up during the sex scenes, or you only get that option after a climax. im unsure, but I believe it has something to do with losing.

lazychino2

Reputation score
is there a possibility there was a button you missed to press when you lost? the text is all japanese so I understand if it would be hard to find, but mabey something pops up during the sex scenes, or you only get that option after a climax. im unsure, but I believe it has something to do with losing.
Nope, can't find that button you speak of when I lose. I press enter after the climax and it brings me to the aftermath which is the END at the bottom right. I know that there's a semi-visible button at bottom left of the main menu and I can't access it. Whenever I click it, it pops a blue japanese sentence. Do you know what it means since you're telling me that you understand japanese? I believe that is how you play the dlc.

Last edited:

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone please tell me where to use the swimsuit? Im on 1.31 and clothes editor only has the usual uniform.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nope, can't find that button you speak of when I lose. I press enter after the climax and it brings me to the aftermath which is the END at the bottom right. I know that there's a semi-visible button at bottom left of the main menu and I can't access it. Whenever I click it, it pops a blue japanese sentence. Do you know what it means since you're telling me that you understand japanese? I believe that is how you play the dlc.
Just play normally. Once you got to cun in her a few time, pressing the cum key before starting a new h scene finish the park event (you can take a look at the girl). At that moment you got a text (dunno what it say), and the opportunity to bring her to the flat to enjoy her there. Once you done it once, you'll be able to go right ot the flat from the main menu (unavaible heart option on the left of the screen).

Can someone please tell me where to use the swimsuit? Im on 1.31 and clothes editor only has the usual uniform.
It's not in the game yet from the look of it, for a next update. (or maybe try changing her clothes from the main menu after unlocking the flat event.

bagoflag

Reputation score
So I managed to get it... it's kind of a weird way though.

If you're using Adobe Flash Player (stand alone), if you click "Play" enough times you get to the scene with the swimsuit in the old man's place.

lazychino2

Reputation score
Just play normally. Once you got to cun in her a few time, pressing the cum key before starting a new h scene finish the park event (you can take a look at the girl). At that moment you got a text (dunno what it say), and the opportunity to bring her to the flat to enjoy her there. Once you done it once, you'll be able to go right ot the flat from the main menu (unavaible heart option on the left of the screen).

It's not in the game yet from the look of it, for a next update. (or maybe try changing her clothes from the main menu after unlocking the flat event.
I'm doing like what you said, but still nothing. I finish in her a few times(like 5 times) and I don't see any text that let's me bring her to the flat after I cum in her. I have to press enter and I see the girl either laying on the ground at the park or bathroom (depending where I finish) and I can zoom in or out. Then there's a message popping saying END on the bottom right. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Ok nvm found the problem... I was supposed to merge the folders together beforehand >.> I had the DLC and the game in separate folders on my desktop. Put them together and play the game normally. At the end, there should be an option to click right. That's how you get into the dlc lol

Last edited:

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The swimsuit is a given once you unlock the Uncle's flat. When you select the flat in the menu, there'll be an option that will allow you to change uniforms.

Also, yes I do believe the DLC will work with the 1.30 version. But, not sure if it will actually work all the way through.

Reputation score
Press down and attack.

(If you're using the download from a few posts up, its corrupted and won't display/work properly. Find another copy.)

SkellyBones

Reputation score
Has anyone tried uncensoring this, or are the the censors baked into the assets? I'm looking around in a decompiler and honestly, I have no clue what I'm looking for because everything is in japanese.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone tried uncensoring this, or are the the censors baked into the assets? I'm looking around in a decompiler and honestly, I have no clue what I'm looking for because everything is in japanese.
I wholeheartedly support this endeavorous expedition. But alas, I cannot provide technical expertise since I lack the skills necessary to do so. So, I stand with you in spirit.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys, i'm trying to play the lastest version of the game..
And i can't pass from this screen in white.. huh, any tips ?
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bits.
Tried Japanese Locale.. didn't worked :/

Attachments

Reputation score
The white screen is an error message, and it says "Error: necessary file is missing". Unfortunately, it doesn't say what the necessary file is.

Perhaps try redownloading the game, from a different source? Maybe the one you used was incomplete or corrupted somehow.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I believe that happens when you try to open a scene file instead of the main file; you try to run the Uncle Room add-on without the main game or completing it; or lastly - The game file directory has unrecognizable fonts.

Fix the Directory issue by renaming the paths to something simple (like ...1/game/main.swf