What's new

RPG [ aomidori ] [ 蒼見鳥 ] LVL 1 Hero Enacts The Breeding Plan to Goddesses & Girl Monsters! / Lv1勇者が女神・邪神と♀モンスター繁殖計画始めました! (RE108676) (RJ108676)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Monster Breeding Program (RJ108676)

Yup, game only on the 25th :D

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Maybe I should change the "Text & CGI" tag to "Interactive Story" so people better understand what it means.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Maybe I should change the "Text & CGI" tag to "Interactive Story" so people better understand what it means.
I didn't choose "Text & CGI" for one simple reason, this is not a visual novel. You have a Character Sheet, you can grind out levels, you can breed with your monsters to become stronger. So, when all is said and done, it's not just "Text & CGI", there is also gameplay :D

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well ... it's true that is not That interactive but still... as Far as I know you have to Time Z in order to release .... umh ... Horny Black Minotaur power???

I have tried to translate the sex battle explaination but it took me an hour to get the first few sentences ... something useful like "the sex battle is a battle where you fight with sex"

Anyway... going a little further ... combat definitively depends on your stats... but I don't know if there are ways to influence it aside from Z and sometimes the 3 choices at the start.

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't choose "Text & CGI" for one simple reason, this is not a visual novel. You have a Character Sheet, you can grind out levels, you can breed with your monsters to become stronger. So, when all is said and done, it's not just "Text & CGI", there is also gameplay :D
You know I don't much care for your argument here guys I just want to point out that though in the idea of a modern RPG this doesn't really equate to what you are defining as an RPG but those base mechanics are some of the fundamentals to the ancestry of the RPG genre and as such deserve to be recognized as a Role Playing Game The character sheet and stat increase throughout can be found in RPG's since before its resurgence in the 1980's. RPG's themselves have been around for hundreds of years but obviously not in electronic form though those early games were mostly simple games played with dice. Limited game play but a heavy story/dialogue aspect doesn't take away from the role playing mechanics found within the game it does more to cement them as RPG's even in the early days of modernization were heavily text driven with limited "user input". All in all its an RPG because its base mechanics are such, it's not up for debate and with that I'm done talking.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You know I don't much care for your argument here guys I just want to point out that though in the idea of a modern RPG this doesn't really equate to what you are defining as an RPG but those base mechanics are some of the fundamentals to the ancestry of the RPG genre and as such deserve to be recognized as a Role Playing Game The character sheet and stat increase throughout can be found in RPG's since before its resurgence in the 1980's. RPG's themselves have been around for hundreds of years but obviously not in electronic form though those early games were mostly simple games played with dice. Limited game play but a heavy story/dialogue aspect doesn't take away from the role playing mechanics found within the game it does more to cement them as RPG's even in the early days of modernization were heavily text driven with limited "user input". All in all its an RPG because its base mechanics are such, it's not up for debate and with that I'm done talking.
Read the topic, helhansen84 already talked about this and I already answered it.

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Read the topic, helhansen84 already talked about this and I already answered it.
I'm stating that it is an RPG and pointing out clear facts as to why not opinion based on personal beliefs, I am aware of the "topic" I'm supporting this game being considered an RPG and giving an explanation as to why it is an RPG not saying that you should burn it and call it a box of text.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

according to what i see on dlsite it should have been released on the 9th.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yeah right... he's just a crippled man :rolleyes:
the title "rpg" is too easy to obtain nowadays. oh theres stats, it must be an rpg.

well, lets hope this game has a good story, since there is nothing to play with.
All actors portrayed are 18 or 21 depending on your country's laws.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

according to what i see on dlsite it should have been released on the 9th.
Yup, but shit happens, so it will be released on the 25th

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like its out.

Anyone play it yet?

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Came out today, should expect a leak in the next few days.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

downloaded the trial, but its too big to fit on my screen (using a decent sized laptop)

what can i do other than drag my startbar out of the way (already tried that)

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

you could drag the bar left or right or just set it to disappear while other applications are running.
you could increase resolution... dont remember, is there a fullscreen mode (alt+enter in most cases)? if its stretched, there has to be an option at your grafic cards software not to stretch anything. then you'll have black bars on left and right side (should be installed at most laptops if you're using the preinstalled OS).

maybe i could help more, if you give me more information about "decent sized laptop"
(size of screen, possible resolutions etc.) and i totally forgot what system this game uses. flash or wolf or rpg maker etc., you know what i mean.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you could drag the bar left or right or just set it to disappear while other applications are running.
you could increase resolution... dont remember, is there a fullscreen mode (alt+enter in most cases)? if its stretched, there has to be an option at your grafic cards software not to stretch anything. then you'll have black bars on left and right side (should be installed at most laptops if you're using the preinstalled OS).

maybe i could help more, if you give me more information about "decent sized laptop"
(size of screen, possible resolutions etc.) and i totally forgot what system this game uses. flash or wolf or rpg maker etc., you know what i mean.

the screen size is "i can't be arsed to measure it right now" and the resolution is "as high as it will go"

and no, this doesnt run on wolf or RPGmaker.

actual resolution is 1366x768

i was asking for shortcuts for fullscreen or something, (note: alt+enter does nothing)

nevermind, i seem to have beaten the trial anyway.

Last edited:
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, I found a few links to download this game, I will be testing them and, hopefully, I will find a good one.

-EDIT-

Nop, none are real.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I bought the game, should be downloaded within the next hour.

If only I knew how to create torrents.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I bought the game, should be downloaded within the next hour.

If only I knew how to create torrents.
1º Download uTorrent
2º Go to File>Create New Torrent... (or just press Ctrl + N)
3º Select File(s) you wish to torrent
4º Go to this site and upload it
5º Don't post it on this topic yet, looks like the mods got some reservations about the genre of this game, instead just ask for PM.

Also, before you go through all that trouble, make sure there is no DRM locking the game.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1º Download uTorrent
2º Go to File>Create New Torrent... (or just press Ctrl + N)
3º Select File(s) you wish to torrent
4º Go to this site and upload it
5º Don't post it on this topic yet, looks like the mods got some reservations about the genre of this game, instead just ask for PM.

Also, before you go through all that trouble, make sure there is no DRM locking the game.
ah, I didn't even realize the DRM thing. How can I check? Do you know?
I tried googling and only found stuff concerning eBooks for Kindle.

Status
Not open for further replies.