Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

The pilot saw Azure as she walked up the last of the stairs that reach the top of the apple Inn, he was in his helicopter, drinking beer.

The pilot's eyes went straight to her exposed breasts

Pilot: "I'm liking this place better and better."

Kayi

Reputation score

(That particular encounter wouldn't have happened right away if she wasn't worried about the slime. She doesn't trust that dictator bitch. So she had to check on her slime.)

Azure merely chuckled to herself, walking up to the helicopter beside her pilot and taking a seat next to him, reaching over and taking his beer, downing a quick gulp before passing it back to him.

"Consider that a gawker's fee. Now if you want more, you're gonna have to give me a little more."

She playfully winked at him, smiling reassuringly.

"Let's start at the top. You're the one who called me in to report on this hellhole you call a town. So tell me what more you've learned, I need to know what other missions that dictator is trying to sign you up for and what she's planning, and any other juicy info you've got. And I'll tell you what I've figured out... Straight up trade."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pilot: "Shit, you make her sound like a real bitch, you girls have some bad blood, or something?"

Kayi

Reputation score

"Could say that. She is the one who's trying to charge you an arm and a leg for gas, even though she demands you fly her people out on missions. Are you really going to argue that she's such a nice person? What do you think of her, honestly."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pilot: "Eh, I've met worse women, but she reminds of the kinda girl that, 'gets to the point'. I'll bet she's a little too focused on running things to actually care about what people think about her. But that crazy bitch in the maid's outfit..."

The pilot shudders.

Kayi

Reputation score

(Maid outfit? Shiva?)

Azure shakes her head slowly.

"It's more than that. She's fucking insane. Be careful around her. She sent out and 'rescued' me while I was in the middle of trying to teach one of those beasts how to communicate... Then that whore goes and tries to kill the thing I had. Did you know that I actually have the thing protecting me now? Could you imagine if we could get all of those violent things to suddenly turn around and protect us? This whole thing would be over just as fast as it started!"

She grabbed at his beer again and took another hard swig.

"But that dictator bitch doesn't want it. She's already addicted to her power, the sway she has over these girls. I tried to convince her to keep the thing here after she fucking caged it and made it hostile again, and she basically fucking tells me that the only way in hell she's letting it stay here is if she gets to hurl me down into a cage with it and watch it rape me everyday. Does that pretty much explain what I think of her?"

She finishes his beer with another angry gulp, then shoves the bottle back at him.

"That bitch interrupted what could have easily been my most important scoop here, a way to fix all the damage done... She's trying to ruin our chances of survival... And all for her tediously narrow grip on what she thinks is power. And THAT, my friend, is why I have, as you so eloquently put it, 'bad blood' with her."

Azure turned to glare at her pilot angrily after recanting the story, waiting for his reaction.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~~~Maid outfit, unknown girl with broadsword~~~

Pilot: "What, you... Actually go down there and... Let it hump you?"

The pilot stares with disbelief.

Pilot: "Shit, if only me and it could trade places..."

Has says mostly to himself.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure throws her arms up in disbelief, obviously more than a little angry at the way her pilot reacted to all of this.

"Did you hear a word I said or are you still thinking with your cock?"

She spun round quickly and snatched his groin in her hand, giving him a firm, but not too rough, squeeze.

"That bitch. Is out. To kill us. She kidnapped me in the middle of a mission, captured the ONLY monster out there to ever defend one of us, and wants to kill it."

She let him go and dropped back into her seat in annoyance, arms crossed over her chest. Mumbling various curses under her breath before she recomposed herself.

"Look... just tell me what you've found out if you're not going to be useful in any other way."

(Additional OOC: This is genuinely the way Azure sees the situation, not her trying to spin it to make the director sound worse than she is. As far as Azure knows, everything she's said here is one hundred percent true. (Also my opinion as a player agrees.))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River woke up, noticing that she had slept in. The last couple day's events must have taken more out of her than she cared to admit. She went and got herself a meal before returning to her room, taking the broken pistols she had gotten from the bunker and spreading them out on the floor in the center of the room. She would spent the better part of her morning trying to take them apart and figure how they worked, as well as hoping to find enough working parts to make one or two, and pass them around to try and break the system a bit.

((Train repair skill, hoping to end up with at least 2 working 9 mils out of the five broken ones, but i guess that depends on how well i do, so meh. Aslo, dear god updates o_O))

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josie sat in her room, finally fully clothed again. She stared down at the bed where the overcoat laid across.

I guess it's time I give this back. Funny how I only had it for a short while, but I still feel like I owe her, at least for the gesture. What room did she say she lived in, 47? Yeah that's right.

She picked up the coat and left her room and went through the hall. Upon finding the room, she knocked on the door and waited a small while for an answer.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~~~I'm gonna make the plot line mission, once that's completed, it all continues.~~~

River fumbles with the pieces like a baby with it's new toy, and after so many minutes, she gets frustrated and gives up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon giving it a squeeze, she noticed that excited him, but he answers her question.

Pilot: From what I heard from the chicks I spoke to around here, the few of them that talked to the director thinks that she's getting ready for something big. As to what, I have no idea. But from what they said, the director isn't just holding out here for nothing.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River checks the time out the window as she sits cross-legged on the floor. It hasn't been that long, but she really couldn't see herself making much progress. she had managed to strip all five pistols down to their parts, and had a small pile of bent and broken pieces off to one side. Problem was, she hadn't paid attention to how it went together, so she had a massive jumble of components and only a vague idea how they went back together.

Shrugging, she collected the good components and placed them in a jumbled mess on the side of her bed, then took the broken chunks and stuck them in the garbage. After that, she collects her belongings and starts off towards the Lobby for a bit, not too interested in going out, as she was still mentally digesting her revelation about thier circumstances from the night before.

Kayi

Reputation score

"Shit... that means we have even less time than I thought... That cult out in the forest... I think she's got something to do with them. Why else is she so intent on keeping us here and leading us around by the nose?"

She sighed and looked down, rather upset seeming.

"If we don't find someone better to lead this group, we're all doomed... Do your best to keep as much fuel as you can hidden from her, we'll play her game for now, but don't get complacent. Try to skim some supplies wherever you can on every mission you head out on. If worst comes to worst, I have a backup building we can retreat to already lined up. But please... keep an ear open... I'm not exaggerating that this is the worst place I think I've ever been in."

Azure got up and started to walk away when she thought better of it, turning around and trotting back where she gave her pilot a big kiss on the cheek, pressing her naked body against him and grinning at him.

"The story always comes first with me. And in this case... survival... But cutie, if we make it out of this in one piece, I swear I'll ride you so hard you'll think I crushed your hips into a slimy goo, no trading places required."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Director was glancing through various reports scattered about her desk. She heaved a heavy sigh.

Shiva glanced over at her.

"Problem?"

The Director looked at Shiva with discomfort.

"What am I going to do? The day gets closer as we speak, and as of yet, I've nothing to show for it..."

Shiva looks away, and stares in thought.

"You'll figure something out, we haven't lost yet. And some of the girls are showing promise."

Shiva's gaze lowered to the floor, hinting that she may be lying.

"We'll be fine."

The Director sighed again, resting her head on her hands.

"You must embark to destroy that den as soon as possible, we can't lose our edge, not after we've gained so much."

"You're sure the girls are ready?"

"I've never been sure, all of my decisions have been based upon the loose mind set of, 'hope'..."

Shiva returned to thought, then brought up a question.

"What would you like me to do about the reporter?"

"Let her ramble on about her conspiracies, she's not a threat to us. And should she get violent, put her down accordingly as an example."

"She spoke of a cult, could she have ment-"

"Yes, there's no doubt. She is moving pieces that are beyond my control. Still, all I can do is hope..."

The Director and Shiva sat in silence.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris was once again sitting around the lobby, resting on an lobby bench just watching people come and go. Iris's hunting trip with Lin had been short, and there were still no new missions to do. iris would of called it a day but she couldn't sleep or even just rest in her room.

Iris didn't want to go out hunting by herself, if she did she would of left long ago. Iris didn't know why she didn't want to go alone, maybe it was fear of being raped again and there being no one to help her... Iris felt shame for her cowardness.[/B]

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(wow, forgot I posted, I guess Josie's been waiting at that door for a while)

Hmm, she must still be on that mission she talked about.

Josie hung the coat on the door and walked away thinking about what to do now.

(Can I train myself with the gun? If so, I do that for the rest of the day)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin followed Iris back into the inn, she checked her guns again and began to try and waste some time reloading her guns and clips, making sure the uneven clips were loaded into her guns and fresh clips with full ammo count was in her pocket...
(RJ, inv check plz.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Josie spent the rest of her day, practicing her aim. She still had to work out the kinks.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin felt that she had lost some points and went out again, this time, naked, to get enough points to buy a new set of clothes.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure let her pilot go and headed back down through the Inn, shaking her head as she went.

"What the hell is that bitch up to..."

She mused quietly to herself and decided that she needed to learn more about these creatures. If the cult was using them, then wether the dictator was part of the cult or not, it would be a good idea to pace herself and prepare for encounters with them.

She returned to her room and stored all of her gear, not willing to risk it for the insanity she was about to go do.

"I learned from those gun-nuts a while back... the only way to really learn how to wield a gun well is to use one."

All of her gear deposited, she went to the store to buy a new gun and some ammunition.

"Gimme a new change of clothes. One of those 38 pistols. And four clips... Ah, make it five. Toss in a couple packets of rations while you're at it..."

She got dressed for what must've been the first time in days, and prepared to head out, checking by the door if anyone else was interested in going out to hunt as well.

(Actions:
Drop off all gear at room (store 9mm, 4 clips, taser, backpack, handheld)
Buy 32 pistol
Buy 5 clips (45 rounds)
But Clothes (get dressed)
Buy 2 rations
Total cost: 445 points
Azure has 505 points left.

Further actions:
Check front area for someone to hunt with.)

Last edited: