What's new

Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

(Wanna go out and hunt together?)
Lin was fast asleep in an arm chair with her 9mm clips half loaded.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Do Lin and Kali wish to go hunting together?

Kayi

Reputation score

(Kali is around? o.o Azure wouldn't mind going out hunting with Lin. But Azure has a few 'special' things in mind that may end the hunt with both girls badly pregnant and nude. Not that she hasn't ended up that way a lot of times already, but anyone going out with her is likely to end up in trouble too.)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(Well I don't mind but if Azure wants, she can wake Lin up)

Kayi

Reputation score

Shortly after storing what she couldn't carry and preparing for battle, Azure looks around the lobby, trying to remember who she'd seen out on missions before, checking anyone who had weapons, and any other signs of someone that may be ready to head out.

She spotted Lin laying in one of the couches and smiled a bit, nudging the woman a few times.

"Hey there. You should probably go back to your room if you want to get some sleep. Or were you waiting for someone to take you out on a date?"

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin awoke with a jump.
"huh?" She muttered, looking at Azure.
"Oh no, I fell asleep again." Lin said, and yawned.
"I was looking for some to go out and hunt with me, if you call that a date, then yes, I am." Lin answered, standing up, and sneezed.
She wasn't wearing anything....
"And I am hunting to earn more points so I won't be naked!" Lin added and turning back to Azure, asked "Would you like to go out and hunt with me?"

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure laughed softly and peeled her new shirt off, handing it over to Lin with a playful wink.

"Can't have my new partner catching a cold before we even head out, now can we? I'd be happy to go hunting with you for a bit. But I have to admit... My goal isn't to just get more points for that director to wave around over my head. The real reason I want to head out is to learn how to use this a bit better... And if you're interested, I'll also let you in on some of the things going on behind the scenes here."

Azure started to walk off, topless, shrugging to herself.

"Or if you'd prefer we can just have some fun, practice our guns, and pay for some gear by doing some simple jobs. And I won't bother you a single word about things you don't care to hear."

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin didn't know what Azure meant by "Behind the scenes", but that does not mean she's not interested so she agreed to accompany Azure.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure encourages Lin to go ahead and take the shirt so she felt more comfortable, having grown rather used to being naked lately (but she keeps her pants).

"If you've seen the things I've seen already... There's a lot more out there than just the monsters. There's a whole cult of people who seem to not only be worshiping the monsters, but helping the creatures breed. Out in the forest..."

Azure froze for a second, suddenly getting new ideas, but not saying anything of them, just yet. She shook it off and tried to continue without seeming too out of place.

"The people... out there. Wearing strange monster masks. Took a pregnant girl and threw her onto an altar to watch her giving birth, then followed the monster that appeared off into town."

Azure seemed to piece together a large chunk of her personal puzzle all at once, a self indulgent grin upon her lips for a moment.

"There's more than that going on... but as a good reporter, I am obliged to figure more of it out myself before I spread it too far. But this is one of many reasons why I want someone to go hunting with me. And maybe, if you're interested, help me with a few other problems..."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Mind if I come along too :3 ))

River strolls down to the lobby, checking who was around. Seeing Lin and Azure looking like they were heading out, She walks up to them.

"Hey there. You two going hunting? Mind if I come along as well?"

Kayi

Reputation score

(The more the merrier! Just keep in mind, Azure is likely to lead the group into rather awkward situations since she has her own ideas now on how to rescue everyone.)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sure," Lin answered, glad to see that with 3 people going out, there will be less chances of her getting her new uh... half set of clothes ruined.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlyn, dressed in her new armor, makes her way through the inn, looking for the director's room. Finding it, after a little bit of wandering she knocks gently on the door.

"Hello? Is there anybody home?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Come in"

She heard from the other side, it sounded like the Director.

Caitlyn opened the door, the Director wasn't looking at her, she was browsing through papers scattered about her desk, many of them were written in some kind of foreign language Caitlyn didn't understand.

Still not looking at Caitlyn, the Director spoke.

"What is it you require?"

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

"I see that your busy," says Caitlyn, entering the room and closing the door, "So I'll try not to take up much of your time. I'm Caitlyn Lyons, I'm one of the people who arrived here last night. I wanted to let you know that before I was attacked by those tentacle things, I saw another girl. She was at my church and I'm sure that I haven't seen her there before."

"She was acting strangely, saying something about prophecies and 'Embracing God' before those things appeared. Also. . ." she hesitates a moment, "I don't know how to explain it but she did something to smash up the church. With wind."

Caitlyn shrugs and continues, "She may still be out there. And I spoke to Jesse and she said something about these things having lairs. I was wondering if you had attempted any rescue missions. That strange girl may not be the only survivor and we could find people that could help us."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Director stopped what she was doing at the mention of a strange girl using wind, she nearly froze in place.

"..... What was the color of her hair?"

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlyn blinks at the extreme reaction, "Are you all right?" She takes a step towards the Director.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Director's facial expression turned to murder. She spoke very slowly.

"What."

"Was."

"The color."

"Of."

"Her hair?"

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

"Her hair was pale white," answers Caitlyn, "She was young so I noticed it immediately as being something unusual. Do you know her? Maybe we can get back to the church and figure out where she's gone."