What's new

Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

Shaking off what had just happened Iris started walking to the inn lobby. Along the way she pulled her short sword out of its sheeth to look at it. As Iris held the handle and admired the blade she thought about her sword. It had saved her many times. This sword was like her guardian angel. As Iris looked at the sword she mumbled to herself-
" I love this thing... I'm never going to get rid of it... "

Iris then walked into the lobby, looking around for Azure or Emily. Her sword was very much visable.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Fortunately for Luna, the remedy to her boredom seemed to make its appearance the gleam of a naked blade caught her eye.

"Is that?... Perfect, just what I needed to shake off this uncomfortable feeling..."

Normally, the girl preferred to avoid contact with others in her "true persona", the one that surfaced whenever she went on her "cleansing crusades", however as a result of being cooped up inside for multiple days, and the lack of a real fight... her aversion to other people came second to the desire for battle.

"Those are some nice fangs you have there...care for a duel?"

Her hand was already tapping impatiently on her scabbard as she called out her challenge.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(Hey shouldn't I still be talking/botherin that David guy?)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Still holding her blade, Iris looked to see a girl speaking with her. Iris looked over the girl as she spoke her words. The brown haired and red eye'd girl seemed to to have fair skin and a scar on her right eye. There was something really weird about this girl. It was like... Iris knew her or had seen her before. Iris shook the feeling off though, thinking it was silly.

Hearing the girl wanted a duel Iris pondered the thought. She hadn't fenced with anyone sense her father died. Iris always enjoyed a good duel in the past, this girl seemed weird but Iris wasn't about to deny her the duel. Making eye contact, Iris said-
" A duel huh? Alright, I'd be happy to duel you. "

Iris was sure she could do well, or win. She was really good with her short sword.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Luna's stamina is in critical condition, Iris would easily wipe the floor with her.)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Excellent..."

By the time Luna had finished saying this, her blade was already drawn and already lunging towards her opponent, killing intent heavy in the air. At this moment, she was letting out all the pent up stress that had accumulated in the past few days, the unease of being unable to do anything about the monsters outside, the anger towards herself for losing to the goddess, and her hatred for the humiliation the goddess had granted her. Needless to say, the blow was unintentionally aimed to kill...

(Errr... can we overlook that and just not have it count towards Luna's training? *cough* Mainly for plot effect at the moment. Since originally I didn't know the "sword training" could actually cost Luna stamina, and wanted to instead have it as more of a "roleplay"/filler thing (since I was largely out of ideas.))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I'll make a mock duel thread for this fight)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Due to Iris being in much better shape she's going to win right? Because if she doesn't Luna may kill her..))
(Luna would stop... >.>, before any mortal injury occurred. Although I can't deny that she would at least deal some damage to Iris. Plus their stats are similar enough. )

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily walked into the lobby and put on her clothes. She began to look for Iris. In her search she noticed two people seemed to be sparring. When she got closer she noticed it was Iris against some girl she'd never seen before. Sitting done she watched the duel silently not really wanting to break Iris' concentration. Although she really wanted to see her kick this girls ass.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

"Aren't there other new people around here?" he said with a hinted suggestion.

"I think you misunderstood me. I said GUY. And I haven't seen anyone else new other than you."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David fires another shot, then says,

"Well, I'm not gonna be new forever. Might as well enjoy me while you still can, huh?" he says sarcastically.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

"Haha," Lin laughed. "If you get it, shouldn't you at least introduce yourself?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David regarded Lin again out of the corner of his eye,

"Isn't it polite to tell a stranger your own name first, before asking his?" he said, returning his eye to the scope, he grumbled in a whisper, "I swear, parents can't even teach their kids how to fuck, much less how to act polite..."

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, SIR. My name is Lin, and isn't it POLITE, to look at the person you are talking to? But then again, you are sniping, so I guess it makes sense... and I heard that. It wasn't very polite.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David put a hand to his forehead again,

"Look, kid, did you plan on going somewhere with this?"

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

"Not at all, I am just bored."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David nods,

"Good, then go play with someone else, like the Director. I heard she's loads of fun."

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

"You seems like a pretty fun guy, and the director scares me."