What's new

Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

Re: Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

picture.php

Lin sighed, and watched the Sniper for a few moments then.
"I envy you kinda."
(OH WHATS THIS?)

David sighed,

picture.php
"I know, my ability to not talk to strange middle aged men sniping on rooftops has left you awestruck."

picture.php

Lin smiled,
"Just sniping on the rooftop must feel quite nice... until a certain blonde haired girl came and started to bother you right?"

picture.php

Lin stayed slient for few more moments.
"Do you... do you have anything you are worried about?" Lin asked the man, "Not anything personal, just a yes or no question."

Seeing that the two were done talking Emily got up from the bench she was sitting on to watch the two spar. She wanted to congratulate Iris at first when she saw how good she did. She was pretty amazed at her skill but would probably never admit it. Then when this girl Iris was sparring put a gun on her she got pissed. Her hands were visibly shaking at her side. The only reason she didn't interfere was that she thought this conversation was important to Iris. She walked over to Iris and whispered to her-
picture.php

"Good job on your sparring Iris... now why did she point a gun at you?"

Her voice was shaky from anger.

Iris felt releif when she saw Emily walking over towards her. She wouldn't have to drag Luna around the inn now, thank goodness. Something seemed wrong as Iris looked at Emily. Emily seemed... Angry. Her damn hands were shaking now. When Emily got to her and spoke to Iris quietly she quickly responded. Iris, still holding Lunas hand, said to Emily-

21370746.png
" Emily... I'm glad you found me. Listen, she got scared, that's why she did it. She didn't want to hurt me ok? It's alright... "

Iris really hoped that statment was true. Iris really did hope Luna didn't want to hurt her. Not because she was scared but because... Because Luna was her family. Iris didn't want her only family after her to try and kill her. On the subject of killing the last thing Iris needed was Emily and Luna trying to kill one another. Iris then continued to speak to Emily. Iris said-

21370746.png
" Anyways, Emily... I'd like you to meet... My sister Luna."
Iris went silent after that.

Last edited:

Sitting in the lounge with Caitlin and Claire, River spared a moment to look out the window.

picture.php

"Shit, it's almost nightime." She says, getting up fairly easily and wandering off. She didn't feel the need to get as absolutely shitfaced as the night before, so had nursed a handful of coolers for the past couple hours.

Wandering up the stairs to the rooftop, she heard gunfire, which was to be expected, but once she got to the top and found only a single gunman, along with a girl just chatting to him, she was quite surprised. hopping up on the edge of the roof, she slowly picked her way along the edge of the building, looking around for any other lights in town, until she reached the man with the rifle. She waited until there was a break in the rather one-sided conversation before speaking up.

picture.php

"Hey there. Is there usually only one person up here? Doesn't seem like such a good idea to me..."

Without addressing River, he replied,

picture.php
"Traps along the sides."

Emily hesitated for a moment. She didn't know she had a sister. She just thought to herself Luna probably got mad Iris managed to get her in a draw when she almost won. Well might as well greet herself and explain to Iris how long she had been there.
picture.php

"Sorry Iris I watched the whole entire thing. I didn't want to cheer for you because I was afraid I'd break your concentration... Oh and nice to meet you Luna."

She held out her hand and smiled at her. If she was like Iris she thought they would get along pretty well.

picture.php

"...Nice to meet you."

Luna returned the shake, albeit rather expressionlessly. Although she had begun to warm up to Iris... another person whose worth she had yet to judge... was a different story. Perhaps after a period of time, Luna would begin to trust Emily, but for now...she would take her with a grain of salt.

River leans over and peers at the edge of the building itself, noticing the tripwires and such just over the edge.

picture.php

"Ah. Good idea. I'm River, nice to meet you."

The man glances at River, nodding his head at her,

picture.php
"David, same." he greeted, eyes returning to the scope of his rifle.

Iris felt releif. It didn't seem like Emily or Luna would get in a fight, at least not for now. Iris wasn't sure what she should do at the moment. She could always get some rest before taking on another mission or looting run. Maybe she could check on the sniper David. Iris didn't know what to do, she hoped Luna or Emily suggested something.

Iris wondered if she should bring up to Emily that she just met Luna. Pondering it for a moment she decided not to.

Iris kept silent for the moment.

(( Now what? ))

((Personally... I'm voting we just have the characters go rest so we can move on with the day...))

(( I had this post written out. Emily is going solo tonight! ))

Emily got annoyed at Luna already. They had just meant and she already got the feeling she was looking down on Emily in some way. Still she didn't really say anything because if this was Iris' sister then she knew she'd have to get along with her. She still let herself show some of her annoyance though. She quickly took her hand away and said to them both-
picture.php

"Hey Iris... I'm gonna sleep alone tonight. I got something to do."

She still had some unfinished business with herself. It had been a few days and after the slime thing... She just really was having a hard time thinking straight now.

(She walks back to her room.... and I am going to sleep now -_-)

As Emily walked away Iris had said bye and goodnight to her. Standing alone with Luna now Iris decided now was a good time to try and get some sleep. Iris was really tired after fighting those crabs, slimes, and lizard monsters. Turning to Luna, Iris began to speak to her.

21370746.png
" Luna... Want to go and get some rest now? If you're not tired that's fine., you don't have to come with me. "

River smiled a bit, continuing her pacing around the lip of the building. Almost three laps went by before she spoke again.

picture.php

"Hey, you haven't seen any other lights come on in this city, have you?"

David shook his head, responding in the same tone he's kept for a while,

picture.php
"No."

Back