What's new

Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

"...As usual...You?..."

Luna tried to keep herself as brief as possible, to avoid prolonged conversation. If she was to obtain her revenge, she could not afford to be swayed by "excess emotions" such as "kindness". For that would make her weak, and weakness would ensure she died.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn awoke from a dreamless sleep, got dressed, and started collecting her things. There weren't many - just her rapier, and after a moment's thought, her backpack with her spare change of clothing in it.

Well, better no dreams then dreaming of killing Jessica night after night... but I'll have to pay attention and make sure it doesn't become a habit. Dreams are good for you, as long as they aren't nightmares.

Jenn makes her way to the common room of the inn, eats breakfast, and keeps her eyes open for Luna and Iris. She should meet them before they all go off to fight together...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josie had slept for so long, her body was unbearably tired. She shook her head slowly, as if she was denying something that had just been said. She walked around her room a bit, rolling her shoulders and neck, trying to stretch a bit before waking. She contemplated what to do for the rest of the day, not sure what the day would bring. Her thoughts started to wander and she started to realize she'll have to plan out her every day all the time now. This new world can't be fixed and she'll never have any idea what the future will bring to her. It finally came to her that she no longer has the illusion of control and prediction to her life, and a few tears managed to run down her cheek.

This can't be it, every day going on and on like this. How can we survive this? Even if we manage to kill all these monsters, how can we move on?

She felt like stuffing her face back into her pillow, but after taking a few minutes to recollect herself, she knew that refusing to continue was giving up and quitting, and that's something she's never been good at. She decided to walk down to the lobby, maybe check the missions. Maybe she wasn't ready, but she felt something has to be done.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris got up from her bed, feeling a bit frightened on the inside. Today was the day... The day Iris faced off with a goddess. Iris hadn't told EMily about this mission. She didn't want her best friend risking her life. Iris didn't know if she was going to live or die, however... She was going to try to kill this witch. Iris turned to Luna, anyone looking at Iris could tell she was frightened and sad on the inside. Iris said-

" Luna, listen... I'm going on a mission today. I'm not going to see you for a while alright? Try not to worry... "

Iris didn't know that Luna was going on the mission with her. If she did she may of tried to get her to stay behind.
Iris started to head for the door. Before Iris left for the mission there were a few things she needed to do and someone she needed to see.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"...Understood."

Waiting for Iris to leave the room, Luna prepared herself for what was to come. She would have to obtain more ammo, and better armor than she had before. And most of all, she would have to set her mind in order, and to set her resolve into stone. The girl did not expect to live past today in her mission, yet she was determined to go anyway. For her principles did not allow for her to retreat from a "sinner".

Wash neck and wait "Goddess"... I shall take that tounge of yours today for your heresy...

A period of time after Iris had departed, Luna left the room as well, fully determined to obtain her revenge.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin woke up.
She washed herself and searched for Rin.
But when she knocked on the door she found that it was unlocked and there was no one inside.

"Hm...wonder where she is." Lin said aloud to herself.
She then began looking for her everywhere in the inn, she checked everywhere she could be in, lobby, shops, rooftop, every passage way, she even asked if anyone had seen her, but to no one had seen her today.
And as she passed the door to the outside, she gasped.
She tapped the guard lady on the shoulder and asked her in a fake calm voice.

"Have you seen anyone with long purple hair, wearing (Insert w.e clothes she's wearing here), and some sort of beret kinda hat? She's a bit shorter than me."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River goes out for her morning run, deciding to make it a habit as she doesn't really get a chance to run when she goes out on missions with the others. That done, she heads back in, looking around the lobby and seeing who was awake and wandering already.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Making her way to the roof of the building Iris let out a sigh. She was on her way to see David, the sniper. Iris didn't really know why she was going to see him of all people. Maybe she just wanted his encouragement. maybe she just wanted to vent out to someone who knew about the goddess. Reguardless, Iris was going to speak with him.

Iris passed through the door to the room. Iris looked around, quietly saying-

" David...? "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Recognizing the voice, he looked over to see Iris emerging to the roof,

"Oh... You again. Something you needed?"

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

" Yeah... I was hoping I could speak with you for a moment. "

Iris walked over to the end of the roof where David was, she took a set about two feet to the side of him. Iris sat there for a moment without saying anything. Then finally, Iris spoke up and began to speak.

" I'm going after her today, the white dressed woman. "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David turned to her in disbelief,

"What..? Why?"

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris was still looking at the ground from the roof. David seemed shocked, Iris wasn't sure why. Maybe he thought she was bluffing about taking her on. Iris then spoke up again.
" I already told you why, I can't just avoid her knowing what she's doing. I'm going to try and stop her...."

Iris kept slient for a moment, she then said something else.
You really think I don't think I stad a chance...?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pointing his gun downwards for a second, he answered Iris cautiously,

"No... It's not that..." David put a hand to his forehead, unsure of what to say.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Doh! I meant to type stand. ))
Iris looked up to David, not really sure what she should say or to do. The only thing Iris thought to say was "Then what is it?" Iris then decided to say it, not wanted to stay quiet the entire time.

" Then David... What is it? "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David sighed, his eyes searching the city before him, as if he thought an answer would be there,

"I just don't know why. Why would you want to hurt her? How much harm has she really done?"

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

"D-David are you kidding? Do you know how many people have died and been raped because of her?! "

Iris was shocked at what David said just then. Did he even know what was happening? What this woman was doing to people? What she had already done? Iris searched for an answer in her mind but then she thought, what if there was more to it? What did David know about this woman?

Was this woman more then just some crazed extremist? What did David know about her?

" David... Please, tell me... What do you know? Who is this woman? "

Iris asked that with concern and curiosity, mostly with concern.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David stared longer into the city, whether he was searching for something else to shoot or not, was unknown,

"She's... Exactly what she seems..." he said with a sad sigh.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Seeing Davids sad sigh Iris knew he wasn't going to say anything else. Even if he would, Iris didn't want to pressure him into it. Iris didn't have time to waste, she had important things she had to do. Iris stood up from her spot and started to walk away. As she walked she said something, directed at David.

" It was nice to meet you David... Try to take care of yourself... "

Iris said that with some gloom in her voice. She figured she may as well tell him that now, seeing that she might not even come back. Iris then reached the door. She proceeded to open it...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David let Iris go, then whispered to himself as she left,

"That little midget had better help... Even dozens of people didn't stand a chance..."

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily returned back to consciousness. She yawned sleepily. After what happened to her, Iris, and Azure yesterday she was still tired. She didn't realize it but she had slept later then the rest of the people at the Inn. She pulled off the blankets and put her clothes back on. She remembered she was going to ask David something when she had the chance. Going up to the roof she nervously approached him. The last time Emily had seen David she broke down crying right in front of him... and that's not a good first impression to her.

"Hey David...."