What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あっぷる屋上/ Apple_Rooftop] The Libidinous Monster Girl Academy [RJ383349]

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not including a picture because some of the monster girls have youthful bodies so i didn't know if that trigger a loli alarm.

They've also made Welcome to the Monmusu park
https://ulmf.org/threads/appuru-mon-paakuheyoukoso-welcome-to-the-monmusu-park-rj275553.13711/

This game comes with a full functional english translation that you can toggle on.

Heads up there are 3 Random encounter enemies that are Futa,in Different acts of the game.

Gameplay:
You traverse several different acts each having 10 levels To Fight a boss at the end. This is a battle fuck oriented game like Welcome to Monmusu Park. Enemies actively roam the screen and if you run into them you trigger at battle. If you run into them from behind you get an initiative bonus ,otherwise they get an initiative bonus. You have several meters to keep track of in combat. The Topmost meter is the Enemy's Pleasure Value, if you fill it, you win the battle. The one directly below it, is enemy initiative, If they fill it up, they trap you in a special animation where you are unable to attack back until you escape by filling your initiative. The next meter is the players Initiative, if you fill this, you place yourself in a dominant animation where you do more pleasure damage and have access to the Finish move( which has to be unlocked first). They can still attack back while in this position. On the Left of the screen you have the phone battery. This represents the your energy to ask the AI for help/buffs in combat. Then you have the Health Bar, This only goes down when you pleasure bar is maxed out but if it hits 0 you lose. Next is the SP Bar which you use for Skills. Afterwards is the Pleasure Value. This is going to be the bar you have to watch the most aside from the two Initiative bars. If This fills, you start taking HP damage and are stunned for multiple turns. In Combat you have 4 different Areas to attack, the order slightly changes if you are in dominant position or not. The weakness varies depending on each girl. Each Girl has Multiple Animations and bosses have a special 69 animation that they alternately use whenever they fill their initiative bar.

Story:
Player arrives at school to visit sister for a school fair and gets pulled into a video game. He has to clear the game in order to escape.

Controls:
Arrow Keys for Movement.
Z for Confirm
x for Back/Menu
Shift (hold) for Walk/Dash

Fetishes: Loli. Battle Fuck, Reverse rape, Futanari

This is my first thread, I tried to follow the rules, if there is anything i need to do let me know.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The animations are great, but goddamn, I HATE how you have to collect memories in the gallery. I got 4, and tried to collect the memory of the area 1 boss, and I ran out of SP, and didn't have an item to recharge it, couldn't use the move needed to collect the animation. I immediately DIPPED, like NO THANKS BYYYYYYE LMAO. I'm going to wait for a save, sorry.

OP
H

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The animations are great, but goddamn, I HATE how you have to collect memories in the gallery. I got 4, and tried to collect the memory of the area 1 boss, and I ran out of SP, and didn't have an item to recharge it, couldn't use the move needed to collect the animation. I immediately DIPPED, like NO THANKS BYYYYYYE LMAO. I'm going to wait for a save, sorry.
I bought up the SP cost on Cien. Hopefully it'll get changed, they did reply positively at least.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I HATE [..] DIPPED, like NO THANKS BYYYYYYE
Chill out, have a beer 🍻 It's just a game. I can't say I disagree either.
If it bothers you that much, open data/commonevents.json
Code:
# Look for:
{"code":401,"indent":2,"parameters":["EXP:\\V[62]  MONEY:\\V[63] Gamets"]}

# Replace it with:
{"code":401,"indent":2,"parameters":["EXP:\\V[62]  MONEY:\\V[63] Gamets"]},{"code":355,"indent":2,"parameters":["$gameParty.allMembers()[0].recoverAll()"]}

# This will recover your HP & SP after each victory.

Well, it's not that bad. If one keeps in mind you're not supposed to 100% every stage in one go. Multiple runs were intended to be necessary. Being careful with level-up timings helps speed up things a little bit.
However, they definitely should count the number of victories(what of var 185-215?) and reduce the FINISH cost by that amount times 5~10, down to ~50.

The grindiness is real, can't deny that. I'll consider using the above cheat myself if it gets even worse with more difficult stages (currrently in the pool, with enemies too tanky imo). edit: bummer... It gets worse. Much, much worse :( I doubt anyone will tackle Hard mode and complete it with a bit of sanity left.

Last edited:

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is such a massive step up from monmusu park it's crazy it's the same developer. A ton more thought went into the gameplay here, it's fantastic. Animation quality is amazing too.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game is such a massive step up from monmusu park it's crazy it's the same developer. A ton more thought went into the gameplay here, it's fantastic. Animation quality is amazing too.
I wouldn't go that far, but they're improving. The bodies are more diverse (less specialized, let's say), most animations have a good number of frames, and it's fun to replay bosses to find all of their animations in-battle - and perhaps survive the process.
The combat system isn't half bad too, it's dynamic and allows much tweaking/individuality for each girl. The semi-random dungeons help with boredom; but hell this is grindy AF... Some story or some more mini-challenges would help; or some rare/shiny pokegirls that would give you a reason to re-run a dungeon.

Because of the grind I'll make an exception and share a save. Main story complete, 100% girls, no dirty cheating. I'm probably missing a lot of secrets (Phone Skills, maybe hidden gear?). Goes in /save, will use the last slot.
edit: included the global file. I'm not familiar with MZ, but I tested it and this should work now (I've wiped out my save folder and copied only these two files). Thanks, @lolomgwtfbbq. The better way is explained below by eatthemuffin, so you keep access to your own saves.

Attachments

Last edited:

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, monmusu park was like a 1 out of 10 for me because its gameplay was as shallow as a puddle, so this was a night and day improvement for me. I deeply appreciate the extra complexity here, and the individuality added to each girl. I also personally love that it has some difficulty to it.

I didn't find the grind that bad as far as xp and money go, since bosses give a ton and escape rate is 100% - combine those two and you can pretty much just run to the boss and get a free level, plus they're fun to fight. There's also accessories that double xp and money gain from the halfway point puzzles. I can see how getting 100% on the recollection room would be a grind though, that's kinda rough.

lolomgwtfbbq

Reputation score
I wouldn't go that far, but they're improving. The bodies are more diverse (less specialized, let's say), most animations have a good number of frames, and it's fun to replay bosses to find all of their animations in-battle - and perhaps survive the process.
The combat system isn't half bad too, it's dynamic and allows much tweaking/individuality for each girl. The semi-random dungeons help with boredom; but hell this is grindy AF... Some story or some more mini-challenges would help; or some rare/shiny pokegirls that would give you a reason to re-run a dungeon.

Because of the grind I'll make an exception and share a save. Main story complete, 100% girls, no dirty cheating. I'm probably missing a lot of secrets (Phone Skills, maybe hidden gear?). Goes in /save, will use the last slot.
Can you include your global save as well please? Doesn't seem to work on its own.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
I had an issue getting that save to work, too, but I found an easy way to make it work.

Basically, just create a save of your own in slot 19, and then overwrite your slot 19 save file with the one Strange provided.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the phone skills ? I've gotten one so far, that buffs your agi and debuffs your enemy's, gotten from giving a monstrous drink C to a pig in the water stage, the part with the jump pads.

I distinctly remember something telling me about a QRcode ( which is what you need for phone skills i figured ? ) at the foot of one of the statues in the art level, but i swear i've examined every single one without success....

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the phone skills ?
There's a quest or stuff in every level. Keep an eye open.
The one from the Art section was from the statue with the teleporter paintings (ante-last room iirc). You have to talk to it again, after you missed the exit once and was warped back to square one (where statue is).