Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Exclusion Zone [RJ200751]

Out in ze engrish

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't care about the gameplay and I like their artstyle but alibli+ games tend to be very short with few H-contents.

Deleted member 145472

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a problem with the game not having sound? So far all bgm, sfx and voice are not heard on my end.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Halp please. I set my computer to japanese settings, installed the missing dll file into window's system (64bit - win 7 - Direct X 11) and the game just stop running. Does any1 get this issue as well? :(

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Halp please. I set my computer to japanese settings, installed the missing dll file into window's system (64bit - win 7 - Direct X 11) and the game just stop running. Does any1 get this issue as well? :(

You need to download the Microsoft DirectX 9 Runtime from . I don't know why MS doesn't already include the runtimes on modern Windows, I run across this problem all the time because people don't have it installed. Windows 7 and newer use a newer DirectX version, however, they have difficulty playing games with DirectX 9 because Windows is missing the proper runtime files. The installer I linked should solve this issue.

Last edited:

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You need to download the Microsoft DirectX 9 Runtime from . I don't know why MS doesn't already include the runtimes on modern Windows, I run across this problem all the time because people don't have it installed. Windows 7 and newer use a newer DirectX version, however, they have difficulty playing games with DirectX 9 because Windows is missing the proper runtime files. The installer I linked should solve this issue.
Thank you, so if i install that Direct 9 link u gave, will it replace Direct 11 on my window 7 system or just implement the missing proper runtime files? :confused:
Sorry if im troublesome :p

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Thank you, so if i install that Direct 9 link u gave, will it replace Direct 11 on my window 7 system or just implement the missing proper runtime files? :confused:
Sorry if im troublesome :p
Not a problem, and no it won't replace DirectX 11, it'll just install the needed DirectX 9 runtime files, allowing you to play games that require DirectX 9, it doesn't affect DirectX 11 or any other version. So like you said, it'll implement the proper DirectX 9 files, won't replace anything. And you're not troublesome, trust me.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does someone has a full save? = /

But entirelly full = O

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does someone has a full save? = /

But entirelly full = O
I don't think you can have a full save since some stuff reset to locked when you leave the game.
The part that unlock when you finish the last stage (mainly the background girls).
It's a game bug that has never been fixed I think :/

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't think you can have a full save since some stuff reset to locked when you leave the game.
The part that unlock when you finish the last stage (mainly the background girls).
It's a game bug that has never been fixed I think :/
Aww = /

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A little bit of necroing, but I managed to create a save file unlocking everything without having to replay the last stage.
The save file was, in fact, really easy to figure out : there was just one character handling the various unlock. It was an ASCII character based on the last level completed : ALT+000 if no level completed, ALT+001 if only frst level completed, etc...
Seems like after completing the final level, the save file is not updated with the correpsonding ASCII character (ALT+004) and remain on the completion of the previous level (ALT+003).

So, all I had to do was modify the ALT+003 in the save file to ALT+004 and that was it ! Everything unlocked from the start !
One thing I haven't tested is if completing the fourth level with this save file reset it to ALT+003...

Attachments

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
appears this game no longer appears on DLsite, so how would one get the game to to even try out your full save?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.