What's new

[WIP - Full] Arle the Sorceress: I'm Smarter Than This! Why Is This Happening!? [Dieselmine] (RJ146914/RE146914) Translation

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yo! how it goes? people here appreciate what you doing, have nice day
Thanks. I've been having a hard time roughly. The depression is making me feel always tired, and it's hard to stay invested enough to work on the translations. I'm sorry that it's taking so long. I haven't given up on any of my projects, especially not Arle, but I've had the game file open for two days and not made any progress. But, I'll try to work on getting a release together in the not-too-distant future.

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Thanks. I've been having a hard time roughly. The depression is making me feel always tired, and it's hard to stay invested enough to work on the translations. I'm sorry that it's taking so long. I haven't given up on any of my projects, especially not Arle, but I've had the game file open for two days and not made any progress. But, I'll try to work on getting a release together in the not-too-distant future.
I could help you out if you want. I'm pretty familiarized with dielsemine scrips so I think i must be able useful in something.
Like... I could take the tedious task of spacing the dialog so its displayed correctly and things like that.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, it turns out I'm a complete whore for comments, so I've spent today doing some work on Arle.

Anyway, most of this update is just dialogue moving you to the next stage of plot, although I translated another H-scene. To activate the H-scene, talk to the grad student on the 2nd floor of the academy to get your second summons. This update should follow the story until after you and the princess finish meeting with the prince.

Sorry for the slow pace of updates. I have no excuse. I'll try to keep moving this along. Thank you for your forbearance. If you notice an error or can't download the game, please let me know.

gf2468

Reputation score
Cheers for the update. Also, just 'I had real life stuff going on' or 'I couldn't get any motivation' is more than enough for an excuse. You're doing this for free, and what you already translated is already more than the nothing we had before. No need to feel pressured about it, I'm sure everyone appreciates every translation they can get. I know I do.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cheers for the update. Also, just 'I had real life stuff going on' or 'I couldn't get any motivation' is more than enough for an excuse. You're doing this for free, and what you already translated is already more than the nothing we had before. No need to feel pressured about it, I'm sure everyone appreciates every translation they can get. I know I do.
Thanks! Enjoy the update, and it really helps hearing that people are actually interested in my translations. It really motivates me to actually sit down and fire up RPGMaker!

asukashinn

Lurker
Reputation score
whew, I've been away for a while but know I'm always interested in your translations! After all, you kinda inspire me to try my hand at it, just I'm soaking up any tips others post before I really dive into it as I dislike just churning out a half-assed product. So seeing you working away at some of these games really instills a sense of drive in me to go ahead and get to work on something! Never lose faith in that we like your stuff!

Arutha103

Reputation score
your on a roll with your translations, you brought shoku to english and now some more dieselmine, you are doing great work, have you ever considered a try at translating the cumblade of princess reina? same style as arle. The nun and witch are gorgeous :D

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
your on a roll with your translations, you brought shoku to english and now some more dieselmine, you are doing great work, have you ever considered a try at translating the cumblade of princess reina? same style as arle. The nun and witch are gorgeous :D
I think I remember that game from a while back... I thought it was already translated? Maybe that was a MTL. I'll take a look at it, but I've got some other games I want to work on, plus Arle is a damned huge game, so I'm going to be working on her for quite some time, I think.

Oh, by the way, I'm planning on releasing an update sometime this month! It's going to be a big one, containing more or less the entire next chapter. I've already got over six H-scenes and a ton of dialogue down, and there's going to be at least another 2-3 H-scenes and a shitton more dialogue in the next update.

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you are the man! this will become a classic jewel....

btw im bit ashamed to not know what is this cumblade princess reina game, anyone have a link or reference?

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you are the man! this will become a classic jewel....

btw im bit ashamed to not know what is this cumblade princess reina game, anyone have a link or reference?

It's another Dieselmine game. Here's a link to the DLSite page: . You can probably find a link on anime-sharing.

unknownjusticeguy

Reputation score
I think I remember that game from a while back... I thought it was already translated? Maybe that was a MTL. I'll take a look at it, but I've got some other games I want to work on, plus Arle is a damned huge game, so I'm going to be working on her for quite some time, I think.

Oh, by the way, I'm planning on releasing an update sometime this month! It's going to be a big one, containing more or less the entire next chapter. I've already got over six H-scenes and a ton of dialogue down, and there's going to be at least another 2-3 H-scenes and a shitton more dialogue in the next update.
Is this project still active?

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
A month late, but the update's available. Lots of sex scenes and two bad ends are included in the latest update.
Awesome work!!!! You're doing a great job.

Since you're familiar with the game overall, may I ask if there's any tentacle pregnancy or birth?

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Awesome work!!!! You're doing a great job.

Since you're familiar with the game overall, may I ask if there's any tentacle pregnancy or birth?
Thank you. Sadly, there are no birth scenes. The elf gets pregnant by tentacles.