OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Arrival Courtyard

"My home. This entire area is mine." James shrugs. "Rather difficult to fully explain, I'm afraid. And, no, I don't really know what triggered you being brought here."

Lurker
Reputation score

"Is there a way for me to get back? My boss is going to kill me for dissapearing in the middle of a job."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'll figure something out. If need be, you can just stay here. There'll be work enough, I'd guess."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

((Damn overtime stopping me from getting online >_>))

Franklin snaps out of his daydream, a little drool running down the side of his mouth. He see's the crowd of people moving into the building, and with a wipe of his mouth he sets off to the building as well his bags jingling as he walks.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A thunderous fart, followed by some odd noises, then two thunderclaps can be heard. Two lightning strikes are the source of the thunder, and have caused a pair of holes nearby in the outer wall of the building.

James looks at the holes, then over at Thomas. "You wouldn't happen to know about installing windows, by any chance?"

With that asked, he then proceeds to jump in through one of the newly made holes. The minotaur shrugs, then heads back into the house through the main door.

Last edited:

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Bob, still looking very confused, walks slowly into the grounds.

Lurker
Reputation score

"Erm yeah if I have the materials I could reinstall your windows..." I say walking inside to get a look at them.

(Move to first floor.)

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Ronell appears walking out of nowhere, right in front of the wall. Unfortunately his head was down so he walks headfirst into the tree and falls down, "W-who put that tree in my way, fuckassshit." Says Ronell before realizing he's not where he was before.

"W-well I w-w-w, w-w-w, fuck damn where am I? I guess I'll check inside to figure out where I am." He get's up and moves to the common room.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve stepped gracefully into the courtyard, mesmerized by the architecture, not even paying attention to the fact that it was daytime, though cloudy. Her herd followed along behind her carrying her bags and things, "What a splendid place this is..." she murmured in a musical voice.

((Semi normal entrance... :'D *gigglesnorts* ))