Artemis Academy

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Artemis Academy

I'm pretty sure that's 3 more mutations for our poor catgirl...

== Aurora ==

Aurora shoved an elbow under her knee for leverage, and bent further down. Sam had said that her tongue was especially good since it changed, and she wasn't the sort of girl to give compliments she didn't actually mean. But Sam had been gone forever. Or possibly a few hours, it was hard to tell. What mattered was bending that last inch. She did it.

No time for second thoughts. She closed her eyes, stuck her tongue out and almost screamed, cumming after only one stroke of the oddly-rough skin across her insanely sensitive folds. But ten seconds later it was clear that one hadn't been enough, the redhead still felt like if she went outside she'd leave a trail of dripping arousal. She bent even more, and felt her tongue run across both sets of lips. Soon enough she could feel her tongue brushing against her Hymen, and her second orgasm was on her. And she was still horny as hell. Sam couldn't get home soon enough.

Four hours later, Aurora gave up. The arousal was still strong enough that she was practically whimpering, but her pussy was sore, her tongue ached, and masturbating clearly wasn't helping. So instead she pulled on her uniform, wincing as it touched her too-sensitive breasts, trying her hardest not to let her shirt or skirt rub against the tail, and pulling on a pad under her panties to delay the time before she started dripping.

The walk to the nurse was difficult. She couldn't look at the other students without imagining them naked, writhing in bed with her. The fact that they weren't Sam, that she didn't even know most of their names, didn't matter. If one of them had walked up and kissed her, she'd have stripped right there on the commons.

Fortunately, she made it to the nurses station with no more than the usual quota of strange looks and giggling as soon as she passed. She gave a brief, embarassed summary of her 'problem', and then waited alone while the nurse consulted a computer in the next room.

After an eternity, the nurse returned. "I'm afraid... well, you already know that this is a synthetic disease. There's very little we can do to reverse, stop, or even slow it. This particular one... well, that's the biggest problem. I've found records of dozens of different strains of gene-altering diseases that make their suffers, um, cat-like. Most of them seem to have been a form of pre-war cosmetic surgery, and so aren't really contagious. But even within individual strains - and I haven't been able to identify yours - the effects seem to vary considerably."

Aurora gave the woman a flat-eyed stare. "But why...?" she gestured at the trash can, where a soaking-wet strip of absorbent cloth now lay.

"Ah. Um. Well, the good news is that you aren't pregnant. Though I suppose that shouldn't really be news... Well. You seem to be in heat. It happens to some female sufferers of this sort of strain. It can last between a few hours and, um, a week."

The redhead was on her feet, tail lashing back and forth, before she realized it. "A WEEK!"

"Or it could be over in an hour! And it isn't usually this... intense. As far as I've read. But yes. Up to a week per cycle, as long as you aren't pregnant."

Aurora sat back down and crossed her arms. She still hadn't broken her gaze, and now her lips had curled up in a sickly smile, exposing the pair of elongated teeth that had knocked out her original adult canines the previous day. Her period was bad enough. Now she might be spending two weeks a month suffering for not being pregnant all the time.

"Sometimes sex can cause a reduction in symptoms. Though, um, usually only the sort that can result in procreation. Sometimes it's even semen that's the trigger."

Unfortunately, Aurora thought but elected not to say out loud, there isn't a drop of that on the entire planet. And without it, she wasn't sure how she was going to make it through her... new time of the month.

Okay, okay! We've tortured that poor girl enough. For this semester. Which technically ended more than a week ago.

1. Aurora Norte. A redheaded math major, with a-cup breasts and an intact virginity. (6/10 exposure)
2. Sarah Summer. Blonde, Blue-eyed civil engineer, with c-cup breasts. In her first same-sex relationship, with her roommate April. (1/10 exposure)
3. Alesha Willow. Black haired, blue-eyed biology major, with b-cup breasts. Lesbian with only solo experience. Some of that 'solo' was with a plant. (3/10 exposure)
4. Cassandra Alistair. Brown haired, brown-eyed Theater major, with d-cup breasts. Experienced bisexual. Experienced tentacle breeder. (6/10 Exposure)
5. Hitomi Fujimoto.Black haired, blue-eyed Sculpture major, with c-cup breasts. Very inexperienced bisexual. Lived the dream of the fisherman's wife. (RETIRED)
6. Jessica Blake. ??? (0/10 exposure)
7. ???. ??? (0/10 exposure)
8. ???. ??? (0/10 exposure)
9. ???. ??? (0/10 exposure)
10. ???. ??? (0/10 exposure)

A.) Aurora Norte. (Continue current character)
B.) Sarah Summer.
C.) Alesha Willow.
D.) Cassandra Alistair.
E.) Jessica Blake.
F.) Suggest a name.

For E/F ONLY: Design a character.

1.) (optional) Hair color.
2.) (optional) Eye color.
3.) (optional) Breast size.
4.) (optional) Major.
5.) (optional) Sexual orientation.
6.) (optional) Previous sexual experience.
7.) (optional) Other physical information, or factual past.

Note: I reserve the right to veto characters that I don't think fit. (Athletic, reasonably intelligent, not complete sluts) "Modifications" may happen later, but they will all at least start out within the normal human variances.

== Hitomi ==

Hitomi screamed as another contraction hit her. She pushed, and another thing squirmed its way out her pussy and into the shallow pool in front of her. She wasn't exactly clear why she was in this dark underground room to give birth, or why the only person with her was a maid instead of a doctor or something, but she was also not in any state to complain. She'd lost count of the number of the things she birthed, and she could still see that her belly was far from flat. Another contraction. Another scream. Another octopus.

Eventually the ordeal ended. She was left panting on the shore of the little pond, naked. Hitomi turned over, and saw that there were several of the scantily-clad maids in the room. They seemed to be picking up her spawn, putting most of them into cages of some kind, which seemed to be quite heavy. Before she could try to figure out why, or to gather the energy to warn them about the danger, unconsciousness took her.

She awoke back in her bed, still dead tired, still butt naked under her covers. It took her a minute to realize why she'd woken up, and by then it was too late. Hitomi threw back the sheet and grabbed frantically at her pussy, but the tentacle sliding inside was too slippery. She felt the little newborn octopus slide back up her canal, the pain as it slipped through back into her womb.

And then she felt one of its tentacles slip through again, in the other direction, and gasped as it started pressing rhythmically against her g-spot.

(To Be Continued)

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

== Sarah Summer ==

Sarah absentmindedly licked her finger, wiped it on the sheet of her bed, then tapped the screen in front of her. She got a few words in before she blushed. Both as the heroine of her story got what was coming to her and as she realized just what it was she had licked off her finger. The blonde kept reading, and replaced her hand under her panties, letting the finger slid inside herself again, and get good and wet.

The door opened, and Sarah let out a choked cry, pulling her hand out of her panties and trying to pull the sheet over herself. Then she realized it was just April, and she was alone. She dropped the sheet sheepishly, but she couldn't go back to her book now. April swayed across the room and knelt down beside her roommate's bed. She lifted Sarah's wrist with both hand, pulled her slick index finger out, and took the whole thing in her mouth. Only then did she finally say "Good morning, Sarah. Catching up on your 'reading'?"

There wasn't really any point to hiding it. She handed over the book, and April let out a wicked laugh. "I don't think I've read that one yet. Maybe you should bring it on our trip, and you can read it out loud..."

Sarah blushed harder. She was more or less used to the fact that she was dating April, but the thought of doing something like that in public was inconceivable. She didn't even think April actually wanted to do it... but on the other hand, there was no way April wouldn't go through with it if Sarah tried to call her bluff. Instead, she decided to change the subject. "Did they finally say where we're going to go, then?"

April shook her head. "Supposed to announce it in..." she glanced at the clock. "About an hour."

She kicked off her shoes. Then got into the bed, slipping under the covers and putting a hand around Sarah's waist. "And if you're already all hot and bothered, I think I know an interesting way to pass the time... better then trying to finish that book of yours..."

Sarah had to admit that this was the case.

Okay, our first repeat character. You were fairly nice to Sarah last time, choosing only to push her into a lesbian relationship faster than would otherwise have happened. She has 1/10 exposure at the moment. So, where are our lovers off to?

A.) The plains of the continent, where the aphrodisiac flowers Alesha Willow ran into can be found.
B.) Up a mountain, where they might get trapped in a cave for a few days. With one or more other members of their party. And some induced dirty dreams.
C.) Into the jungle, where Sarah might encounter a few of Cassandra Alistair's offspring.
D.) A tropical island, which happens to be where Hitomi's offspring relocated.
E.) A large island in the Southern hemisphere, said to be home to one of the few populations of large mammals on Artemis.
F.) A mistake causes everyone to end up somewhere different. And where Sarah ends up doesn't matter, because she's actually been kidnapped. For now.
G.) A large cave system. With some oddly thick spider webs.
H.) (Suggest a type of encounter I haven't listed.)

== Hitomi ==

As she got further from the Chateau, the 'intrusions' increased. Hitomi could already feel beads of lubrication running down her leg every few seconds, and she realized that this most recent intrusion was likely to be the last. The tentacle hadn't withdrawn. If she put her hand into her panties, she would be able to feel the tip tickle her hand. And even if she didn't, she'd feel it rhythmically rubbing against her inner walls.

It stirred more rapidly for a few seconds, and the black-haired woman collapsed to her hands and knees, face straining as she avoided screaming out her orgasm to the world. She looked around, dazed and aching as the squirming continued despite her orgasm. She was on the side of the road, a few miles outside the town. Only another two or three miles would bring her to what the townsfolk had said was a major city. The sight of a Gateway.

They hadn't been willing to tell her which planet she was on, or to help her, even after she promised them a small fortune. But once she stepped through the Gateway back to Earth, she'd be able to get proper help. A proper hospital. Someone to remove the damned ocotopus that seemed to have made a home in her womb. And then she'd sue the FUCK out of Artemis, whoever owned that 'Chateau', and... everyone else she could find.

'The damned octopus' shifted again, its tentacle withdrawing completely back into her womb. It sent a surge of pleasure through her, but she quickly got back to her feet, encouraged. It had always done that after only a few seconds before, that one had been almost a min-

The tentacle shot back out, tenting against her panties, then squirming around harder than it ever had before. Hitomi was on her knees again, then face down in the dirt, screaming with unwelcome pleasure. This time it didn't stop, didn't even slow. The orgasm seemed to stretch on and on, until her mind was enveloped by a pink cloud.

Hitomi awoke back in her bed, at the mansion. Naked. The woman in the business suit stood over her. "Ah, you're awake. Poor thing, we found you unconscious by the side of the road."

The black-haired former student quickly pulled a sheet over her body. "You will bring me to Earth immediately! Do you know who I am!?" She drew in a breath. "My father will-" she cut off with a choking sound as her little friend reminded her why she was so angry. It kept at it for a good thirty seconds, during which time Hitomi found herself unable to speak. When it was done beads of lubrication were dripping from her swollen lower lips, and her nipples stood to attention.

The woman watched all this with an amused expression, and waited to respond until it looked like Hitomi was going to speak again. "I know exactly who you are. And unlike you, I know exactly where you are. This is not a United Planetary Authority planet. The Gateway you were trying to reach does not go to Earth, not even indirectly. You are on a planet owned by Master Maximus. Who also owns... you, not to put too fine a point on it."

Hitomi sputtered her indignation. Or at least tried to. A little more action between her legs cut that short. "Master Maximum does not like to use... overt... control, as many Citizens do. So you are still free to leave the mansion, if you like. But whenever you awake you will find yourself here again. And... ah... well, every person on the planet, Citizen, Free, or Slave, is affected to some degree by the aphrodisiac, but you will find yourself somewhat more than usually horny. Even without your passenger, there."

This was true. Hitomi, however, was a master of not embarrassing herself in public. She had ignored the increased arousal, and put it down to something about the strange surroundings. "You will be having a visitor tomorrow. While of course you are not required to sleep with your... 'guests', you may find that things go more smoothly if you do."

The woman turned to leave. "Your clothes are under the bed. Well, most of them."

Hitomi looked. There was an Artemis school uniform under her bed, though not damaged and dirtied as hers had been when she'd last seen it. And this one was missing the panties...

(to be continued!)

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B changed my vote. I only put E by accident before.

Last edited: