What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Artificially Dead] CrescentSoul

OP
Artificially Dead
Reputation score
As a self-taught Solodev there's certainly going to be approaches that people disagree with as I figure out the best ways to make all this work both on the Patreon side and the game side, but it's all part of trial and error right now. Regardless, I do agree that more up-to-date free builds should be available, but they'll never be the most recent builds. I'd like to make something out of this after all.

With that being said PublicBuild v0.1.5 and MainBuild v0.2 are now available. They include new enemies, introduce some new mechanics like the parry system, and also include a little more clarity visually for certain stuff like what button to press to escape H-scenes.

Regarding DevelopmentBuilds, they're smaller bursts of new content but typically indicate that a new Public and Main build are on their way soon. Here's the links to both the and the . If you like what you see please consider supporting the project.

Caernarvon

Reputation score
Really liking the way the damage system seems to be turning out, where it's more based around grapples rather than just getting hit--struggle system is nice, might be worth a QTE escape system if its the main source of damage though like where it's a rhythm game?

Looking forward to more

OP
Artificially Dead
Reputation score
Her there. Sorry for the slow updates here, I do most of them (almost daily) over discord. I've been pretty busy in general, but there's a new public build out now. It contains two maid-type enemies that were missing from the last one along with a bunch of foundational features in regards to menus, saving, teleporting, pickups, so on so forth. Feel free to check out the post, it explains it all a lot better than I am here. There's another MainBuild too but it only adds the new large-type enemy, only get that if you want to support the project, you're not missing much at all with just the public build. I'm gonna hold a public poll soon on patreon so I can gauge where people would rather I focus my efforts. There's a lot I want to get done but there's so many things that want doing at the same time, it makes it pretty difficult to do what I think people want.

OP
Artificially Dead
Reputation score
Hey there. Latest Public and Main builds here. I'll try to keep the post here short, if you want to read more feel free to click the link for the public build.
In comparison to the previous Public Build, the new one includes 3 new enemies with the usual 3 h-anims each and more of the dungeon area opened up. I'm currently going to be working on a gallery mode and the death mechanic next to try and get more structure to the game itself.