What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arumero Soft] Lilim Drive (RJ273729) - Deep Seeker Update

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

If someone would list controls I'll add them to the OP.

wolfiespring

Reputation score
how to get the game? I have points on the english version (bought em with paypal) but I cant find the game there.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
how to get the game? I have points on the english version (bought em with paypal) but I cant find the game there.
Games don't get immediately posted to the EN dlsite. The creator needs to apply for it, then dlsite approves, so usually there's a delay.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Played through and found everything in the bestiary. After the promising demo I'm kinda disappointed if I'm honest, partially because there were far less enemies suited to my tastes than I was expecting, and partially because too many of the bosses devolved into minion spam. Maps also felt slightly boring. I guess there's always hope for some good post-release content again.

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
After the promising demo I'm kinda disappointed if I'm honest, partially because there were far less enemies suited to my tastes than I was expecting
Too much focus on futa? Its what I'm dreading about it tbh, haven't played it yet

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Too much focus on futa? Its what I'm dreading about it tbh, haven't played it yet
Well, i thought the whole plot sort of suggested it would precisely focus mostly on futa content, which might not be everyone's cup of tea, but i thought it to be sort of refreshing because i was sick and tired of the whole "creatures want to breed with all the women just because, so go and bash their heads in", lol...

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
If anything, this is a big case of "Programming skill flex on display...but overall less content then previous products." and I feel like this was the factor they where worried about the most of all.

Previous games had a -lot- of variance on status effects. This ment that each foe could do something new and fresh at you that others couldn't, and it made each one stand out of the crowd. In this game though, there's only Futa, Impreg, Lactating, and Lust, with Stripped/Restrained being necessary steps for foes to do their molesting attacks. 4 status effects over 7 locations and at least 20+ foes means a lot of overlap on how fights play out, as there's not really a lot anything can do to make one stand out more then another. It also doesn't help that this game's balanced around you missing, a -LOT-. Running speed based weapons to spam your skill that has the highest Acc is kinda how you'll beat it, as focusing on BIG DEEPS or more EN recovery doesn't matter when -hitting- stuff is so RNG half the time.

So what happens is that near the later half bosses are only threats with minions to give them extra attacks, foes all kinda spam the same status effects, and overall by the end you're only real surprise is the final boss can make you cum out minions, something I still feel the impreg would have been fine with doing all the same, but beyond that there wasn't much spice here as there was challenge. It's far more 'Alice Sword' in that regard then say 'Creature Hunter', where if you can't really dig the gameplay focused elements, the smuts not going to hold you for long. it REALLY doesn't help that this game's clearly MonHun World map design inspired, so most locations are just -BIG-.

But on the pros: This is one of the few times I've seen an RPG Maker game (not under MV) go out of it's way with visually stacking states. It's PRETTY clear a ton of concessions had to be made for this factor in mind (Such as no outfits, limited status effects in general...), but it works pretty flawlessly at that so props towards them for making that trickery work! The next thing is the fact that map encounters aren't anymore pre-set route ordeals, but very RNG based critters who can detect and chase you around if you abuse running too much. The mini-map as well is a lot more useful given it displays your location is reference towards the map itself, AND (most) exits are acually represented on the mini-map spot for spot, making it rather easy to find the path you -want- to advance forward. Lastly I gotta say the balancing act of the game is rather solid. Even something like the lust status, that can flip a battle over it's head if you don't take care of it soon enough, feels 'balanced' given how you can solve it by spending 500 EN before it gets out of hand. A lot of the battle mechanics feels like there's ways to work around things, and even with some moments where a situation got out of hand, it never quite felt hopeless on my end and I was still able to squeeze out wins without really grinding for materials.

Overall on development end, I think he did just fine, lots of stuff I'm kinda inspired by myself to take notes on. Yet as he himself worried, I feel like the direct -content- is a lot less then most people playing his stuff before hand was expecting, and that might sting for quite a few people.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Which RPGmaker engine does this use?
I checked the FAQ thread with the intent of just installing all of them, but the first links are dead, and the alternative links just go to the ktool.jp main page.

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I agree with everything Lipucd said, really put words to what I was feeling here. I've been a huge fan of this developer for a long time, and I've been eagerly looking forwards to his next game for years now. I would've been absolutely delighted with more of the same - a creature hunter 2.0 with a focus on futa, which tended to be my favorite content to begin with, especially the succubus enemies like from Rise Senki Sinemonika. Unfortunately, this game... felt more like creature hunter 0.5. With the less status effects, enemies and bosses overall tended to have way less that made them unique, way less interesting interactions with the mechanics, and all felt pretty similar this time around. I don't really mind the less content in terms of enemy count and such, I just really found the enemies very basic in their mechanics and behaviors compared to what I expect from this developer. There were a few good ones for sure, it wasn't all bad by any means but... definitely not as much as I was looking forwards to. There were a bunch of enemies that were basically identical but with different art, and that's -never- been something I expect from this guy.

Actually I was disappointed enough to open it up and try to mod the game for increased diversity between the enemies myself - trying to make simple changes like to damage values, changing how some statuses work, changing up some behaviors - which is stuff I've done before, like for creature hunter. Easy....so I thought. Once you open this bad boy up you can see where all the time and effort went into. Like Lipucd said, there were definitely a lot of concessions that had to be made to make this thing work. I thought this felt like a half-assed work playing it, but then seeing how it's a whole different level of complexity on the back end I know that's not the case. I couldn't figure out at all how to make the 'simple' changes I wanted XP. It's really a shame, that this added complexity had to come at the cost of a watered down gameplay, when this developer's biggest strength has been his well thought out and diversely implemented gameplay... I still have a lot of respect for the work he put in, though.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Which RPGmaker engine does this use?
I checked the FAQ thread with the intent of just installing all of them, but the first links are dead, and the alternative links just go to the ktool.jp main page.
Copy/paste from the game's README: ◆ゲームについて
・タイトル 【LILIM DRIVE 】
・作成ソフト【RPGツクールVX   】

Page 2 of this thread:
He's thinking about trying (or switching to) VX ACE for the next project, as he's frustrated with VX's limitations. I can't tell if he's interested or dreading/avoiding VX ACE's ability to allow patches, added content, and bug fixes.
So I reckon you need the 2nd RTP in the list, RPGM VX

wolfiespring

Reputation score
also + on someone translating what does what. I have .. no idea what the consumables do, let alone everything in the armory apart from the weapons & skills

Last edited:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, i don't know if it's about less content or not, when i look back at my latest Creature Hunter folder, Lilim Drive have more picture than latest Creature Hunter version...

I beat Lilim Drive always on hard mode under 6-7 hours (grinding counted too) with 80%++ CG collected. I think I played Creature Hunter longer than that. The enemy are so easy as long you don't got restrained.

Creature Hunter got variation CG exclusive for each person (like someone suited at breeding/milking/futa/lust and sometimes they have different style when they got debuffed. Creature Hunter even got variation from different costume from each character. Well Lilim Drive still at version 1.00, hoping future update will bring more contents. Sure I am hooked with Creature Hunter because of birth/breeding especially from tentacle genre, I was a little dissapointed that this game bring more futa and less from my favorite genre.

But I can see the improvement for the character drawing from the previous game, it's more attractive for all female even for enemy and npc but sadly they are scarce in this game too.

Even though it's worse than Creature Hunter, it's still 80% better than most of H-Game out there.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I beat Lilim Drive always on hard mode under 6-7 hours (grinding counted too) with 80%++ CG collected. I think I played Creature Hunter longer than that. The enemy are so easy as long you don't got restrained.
I haven't even played the game yet, but it sounds like the lack of breeding during fights might be the cause of that. I remember monsters like the Penirex just bulldozing my party because of it.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am stuck on the first mission what have i to do ??
First mission is primarily a stealth tutorial, watch where the enemies are looking and do not run.
After that, talk to the lady in the top left of the main hub with the ! above her to get the next set of missions.

wolfiespring

Reputation score
is sharing torrents to a game allowed?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
is sharing torrents to a game allowed?
The rule are that sharing game or direct link to download is forbidden if hte game as unautorized content (loli / shota).
In such case, you can direct peoples to site where to find it at best - if possible through obivous allusion.

wolfiespring

Reputation score
The rule are that sharing game or direct link to download is forbidden if hte game as unautorized content (loli / shota).
In such case, you can direct peoples to site where to find it at best - if possible through obivous allusion.
so you're saying I can keep the torrent link in? :)
( I don't think anyone would argue this has loli/shota haha)