What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumemishi] -少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々- (RJ333022)

giu arci

Reputation score
Welp, think I found a bug. I got a black screen on the hospital when Sayuri goes give birth, which I can only assume is due to the fact that Sumire found out she got knocked up on the exact same day.

Anyone got a fix?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Welp, think I found a bug. I got a black screen on the hospital when Sayuri goes give birth, which I can only assume is due to the fact that Sumire found out she got knocked up on the exact same day.

Anyone got a fix?
If you got the latest version of the game, the only "fix" would be to inform the dev of the bug and wait for an update.

OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Dev still alive and working on new game. He is mostly talking about Romancing Saga remaster game.
But already have drafts for his next game.

A screenshot below

GSherston

Reputation score
Dev still alive and working on new game. He is mostly talking about Romancing Saga remaster game.
But already have drafts for his next game.

A screenshot below
Right, the dev said he/she will be using existed assets this time around so to not have to start from scratch again, hopefully this would shave off some dev time.
This new project will be a fantasy title involving a “delivery guild”.
Not much about anything else but I’m quite excited with the announcement after a year long hiatus!

Will you make a new post about this new game when more information becomes available?

OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Right, the dev said he/she will be using existed assets this time around so to not have to start from scratch again, hopefully this would shave off some dev time.
Not much about anything else but I’m quite excited with the announcement after a year long hiatus!

Will you make a new post about this new game when more information becomes available?
If no one does and If I am still alive and able to, then yes I will.

dummy1234

Reputation score

I am all in for him using the last game as a template for any new project, completely re-writing everything would be a waste of time.
I'd also be all-in for him adding the missing/cut content in Sayuri's Splendid Days as paid DLC or something but that's a different story.

It's really awesome to see him work on a new project, hope it's as good as his part work ^-^

Bryanis

Reputation score
According to dlsite, there a bug fix update that just got released. Nothing on the Ci-En or dlsite about the content.

• 2023年01月09日 不具合修正 【ver1.13】
    不具合の修正。
    詳細は付属の更新履歴をお読みください。
And too lazy to re download the game just to check the readme for the bug fix list.

Still, if you're interested, you can go and get your updated Japanese version (yes, it's obvious, I'm just anticipating the "is it in English ?" incoming questions).

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
According to dlsite, there a bug fix update that just got released. Nothing on the Ci-En or dlsite about the content.

And too lazy to re download the game just to check the readme for the bug fix list.

Still, if you're interested, you can go and get your updated Japanese version (yes, it's obvious, I'm just anticipating the "is it in English ?" incoming questions).
Has anyone actually said they are going to do a translation?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Has anyone actually said they are going to do a translation?
Not so far.

There a good chance of KG doing it since they did all the other Circle work, but no announcement from the dev or any translating company so far.
Just wait & hope...

Bryanis

Reputation score
So, I want an download the new version. No worth the trouble considering the bug corrected :D

Full version update list bellow :
var1.13
【バグ修正】
・特定条件でシーン回想が全開放してしまう不具合を修正。

var1.12
【バグ修正】
・レベルアップ時のステータス割り振り時、全ての項目が上限の場合進行不可になる不具合を修正。
・運のステータス上限の不具合を修正
・スキル説明の誤りを修正。

var1.11
【バグ修正】
・アイテムドロップ時のアナライズ登録が正常に行われない不具合を修正(既に登録された情報はそのままとなります)
・誤字脱字修正。

var1.10
【バグ修正】
・メニュー画面からシーン回想選択後、特定のシーンを再生したときに時間帯が変化する不具合を修正。
・特殊飲食店で通報処理が挟まる不具合を修正。
・ホテル横のイベントアイコンで裸時の処理が挟まる不具合を修正。
・手コキ援助交際で下着が表示されない&妊娠状態でエラーが得る不具合を修正。
・エンディング1にて先頭キャラチップが入れ替わる不具合を修正。

var1.09
【バグ修正】
・特定の武器装備時に回復を受け付けない不具合を修正。
・アルバイト選択中にキャンセルすると報酬金額がリセットされない不具合を修正。
・誤字脱字修正。

var1.08
【バグ修正】
・コンドーム使用の選択肢でバックログを表示後にキャンセルするとエラーが出る不具合を修正。
・シーン自動カットがONの状態でシーン回想を再生すると一部エラーが表示される不具合を修正。

var1.07
【バグ修正】
・ラストフロアでの回復ポイントで通報処理が挟まる不具合を修正。
・エンディング1でBGSが鳴り続けている不具合を修正。
・エンディング1で妊娠状態が解除されない不具合を修正。
・戦闘後BGMが鳴らない不具合を修正(暫定的に修正)
・誤字修正

var1.06
【バグ修正】
・道場イベントでの戦闘中に衣装を脱いで戦闘終了した場合、通報処理が挟まる不具合を修正。

var1.05
【バグ修正】
・HP0状態でカウンターが発動する不具合を修正。
・ロード後に宝箱を開けると中身が入手できない事がある不具合を修正。
・シーン回想で【若い警察官】の名称が【番長】になっていた不具合を修正。

var1.04
【バグ修正】
・シーン回想時に処女設定で一部画像が表示されない不具合を修正。
・非処女状態で一部画像が表示されてしまう不具合を修正。
・シーン回想の設定ページからシーンページにダブルクリックで戻るとエラーが起きる不具合を修正。
・Hシーン後に一日が強制終了する不具合を修正。

var1.03
【バグ修正】
・術具武器で追加されるスキルの不具合を修正。
・画像の表示が正しくない箇所を修正。
・誤字脱字修正。

var1.02
【バグ修正】
・特定のエネミーとの戦闘後に通常戦闘を行うと再度特定のエネミーが出現する不具合を修正。
・特定のエネミーとの戦闘後に移動系アイコンが消失する不具合を修正。
・属性耐性が下方修正される不具合を修正。
・複数売春時に一日が強制終了する不具合を修正。

var1.01
【バグ修正】
・シーン自動カットON時にシーン回想で白百合の画像が消える不具合を修正。
・戦闘開始時、奇襲無効が機能していない不具合を修正。
・戦闘後BGMが鳴らない不具合を修正(私の環境では再現できず。暫定的に修正しました)
・衣装未着用時で怪しい男とのイベントが発生した場合、通報処理が挟まる不具合を修正。

【仕様変更】
・オプション項目に難易度選択の追加(一度『最初から始める』または『途中から始める』を選択してください)
・シーン回想時のレスポンス改善。
・追加サービスが回想登録で優先される仕様を両方登録される仕様に変更。
・YKZビル敗北イベントで強制堕胎後に強制妊娠する仕様を強制堕胎のみに変更。
・一部のエネミーのパラメータを調整。
・エネミーと正面からの接触時、確率で不意打ちになる仕様を変更。発生しないようにしました。
・アイテム入手率上昇系アクセサリー・スキルの効果を変更。重複なしの代わりにドロップ率4倍にしました。
・武器屋のリストを変更。
・スキルカードの説明を変更。
・個人パラメータ・性技能熟練度に経験値ゲージを追加、親密度に次の段階までの数値を追加。
・体調が『絶好調』『好調』のときに親密度・個人パラメータ・性技能熟練度の上昇する数値が増えるように変更。

var1.00
正式版公開

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Official warning.
So, I want an download the new version. No worth the trouble considering the bug corrected :D
Just out of curiosity, but where can one find the latest version or the updates alone?
I've only found the first release (on torrent) and some others in some very unreliable ddl links.
Also, did we ever get a partial tl?

OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
just a heads up dev updated their ci-en for their next work.

So they finally decided protag's name will be クーリエ or Kuurie in Romaji (looks like it's close to Courier in British pronunciation which makes me think it's intentional)
And the setting is she works as an apprentice on courier guild.
so this is battle screen. Which makes me think it could be similar to Enishia from しもばしら工房 dev. Protag won't be strong?
1703992374930.png
They expect release a trial version in January or February next year.

oh, to mods. I am aware I may have to make a new thread. But WIP game does not have official title yet and info is still bare minimum. Not sure if I should make a new one yet.

Attachments

GSherston

Reputation score
just a heads up dev updated their ci-en for their next work.

So they finally decided protag's name will be クーリエ or Kuurie in Romaji (looks like it's close to Courier in British pronunciation which makes me think it's intentional)
And the setting is she works as an apprentice on courier guild.
so this is battle screen. Which makes me think it could be similar to Enishia from しもばしら工房 dev. Protag won't be strong?
View attachment 49263
They expect release a trial version in January or February next year.

oh, to mods. I am aware I may have to make a new thread. But WIP game does not have official title yet and info is still bare minimum. Not sure if I should make a new one yet.

Thank you for the update, I’m cautiously optimistic for the trial drop coming this month or the next.

That said it’s an interesting slight change of art style once again. I’m okay with the characters revealed so far, and from the limited screenshot we got, the character design gives a sort of 80-90s JRPG kind of feeling to me. I hope the next Cien update will introduce more characters.