What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumemishi] -少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々- (RJ333022)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This game was mean as a side project intitialy, but the dev keep wanting to add more and more as he did it. But End it ebfore finishing everything he start trying to add because it just took too long.

In the end, it's neither a side project nore a full out game.

In fact, the dev intended for this one, and want to do in the futur is a 1 year project game.

GSherston

Reputation score
I completely agree, Kozue SJ was the better game. Hell I'd love to see that game remade with this game's artwork....but I'd also love to see some new stuff from this developer. If only they were big enough to outsource that kind of thing.

Could just be me, but I feel a lot of people were underwhelmed with this release. I still love the developer's work and am excited for the next project, but it was definitely a step back in gameplay from the previous title. Artwork and music were awesome though.
I've been lurking on those CIEN posts and certainly a good number of folks were unsatisfied with what we've got in the end, but I don't think some of the people wanting an expansion/append is being realistic. I'd much rather the dev works on a new project and try new ideas.

This game was mean as a side project intitialy, but the dev keep wanting to add more and more as he did it. But End it ebfore finishing everything he start trying to add because it just took too long.

In the end, it's neither a side project nore a full out game.

In fact, the dev intended for this one, and want to do in the futur is a 1 year project game.
I think the greatest strength of this dev is that he/she is persistent with what he/she works. However at the same time he/she not very good at managing he/she's own project, hence a lot of ideas being scrapped and time/assets wasted. Guess it's like writing a dissertation/essay all on one's own without any input and supervision. You just dwell on some ideas and adding a bunch of stuff to them only to find out in the end they don't work or else. That's how I feel with the development of Kozue's Strange Journey and this new title.

Last edited:

dummy1234

Reputation score
I completely agree, Kozue SJ was the better game. Hell I'd love to see that game remade with this game's artwork....but I'd also love to see some new stuff from this developer. If only they were big enough to outsource that kind of thing.

Could just be me, but I feel a lot of people were underwhelmed with this release. I still love the developer's work and am excited for the next project, but it was definitely a step back in gameplay from the previous title. Artwork and music were awesome though.
After inspecting the game, I have seen so much cut content that either he felt he was aiming too far with this, or (most likely) he ran out of budget/time and had to rush it out.
There are several unused maps (almost all main locations from Kozue's Strange Journey are recreated), unused outfits (extra underwear type for Sumire hints at that), there is a cut party member (female version of Kozue's brother), 3 scenes and 9 h-scenes that are not present in the game:
Missing scenes:
1) Kozue's brother transforming/discovering he is now a girl
2) Kozue and the other party members helping him/cheering him up after discovering he' a girl
3) Kozue's brother discovering he has a period/can get pregnant

Missing h-scenes:
1) Sayuri going to hot spring with her dad(?), having sex with him while other visitors observe (according to code comments)
2) Kozue, Hina, Miu Simure and Kozue's brother (in female form supposedly) group orgy/prostitution at Yakuza office
3) getting defeated by a tentacle boss resulting in sex scene with all party members
4) Kozue's brother (in female form supposedly) prostitution
5) Kozue's brother (in female form supposedly) group prostitution with Sayuri
6) Kozue's brother (not sure if male or female form) masturbation scene
7) Sumire and Kozue's brother (male form assumed) sex scene (scene fully coded, missing dialog and probably scene trigger)
8) another scene like #9 (probably for female form) but no graphics included
9) Sumire and Kozue's brother (male form assumed) sex scene (scene fully coded, missing dialog and probably scene trigger, code is 1:1 with #7)

Taking into consideration that and the lack of outfits, I'm inclined to believe the 1-year-of-no-news either caused all this to be removed, or he is outsourcing the artwork to someone else and just couldn't afford it so that stuff got cut.

Regardless, what we do know for sure is that the game is killing it when it comes to popularity on DLSite and definitely sold really well. Considering that he has most of the world re-created and not used, I would honestly love it if he would just decide to go with a template approach - remove the events while keeping the world and mechanics and quickly push out another game based on another party member, or just create a bigger game faster.

coryhouse

Reputation score
After inspecting the game, I have seen so much cut content that either he felt he was aiming too far with this, or (most likely) he ran out of budget/time and had to rush it out.
There are several unused maps (almost all main locations from Kozue's Strange Journey are recreated), unused outfits (extra underwear type for Sumire hints at that), there is a cut party member (female version of Kozue's brother), 3 scenes and 9 h-scenes that are not present in the game:
Missing scenes:
1) Kozue's brother transforming/discovering he is now a girl
2) Kozue and the other party members helping him/cheering him up after discovering he' a girl
3) Kozue's brother discovering he has a period/can get pregnant

Missing h-scenes:
1) Sayuri going to hot spring with her dad(?), having sex with him while other visitors observe (according to code comments)
2) Kozue, Hina, Miu Simure and Kozue's brother (in female form supposedly) group orgy/prostitution at Yakuza office
3) getting defeated by a tentacle boss resulting in sex scene with all party members
4) Kozue's brother (in female form supposedly) prostitution
5) Kozue's brother (in female form supposedly) group prostitution with Sayuri
6) Kozue's brother (not sure if male or female form) masturbation scene
7) Sumire and Kozue's brother (male form assumed) sex scene (scene fully coded, missing dialog and probably scene trigger)
8) another scene like #9 (probably for female form) but no graphics included
9) Sumire and Kozue's brother (male form assumed) sex scene (scene fully coded, missing dialog and probably scene trigger, code is 1:1 with #7)

Taking into consideration that and the lack of outfits, I'm inclined to believe the 1-year-of-no-news either caused all this to be removed, or he is outsourcing the artwork to someone else and just couldn't afford it so that stuff got cut.

Regardless, what we do know for sure is that the game is killing it when it comes to popularity on DLSite and definitely sold really well. Considering that he has most of the world re-created and not used, I would honestly love it if he would just decide to go with a template approach - remove the events while keeping the world and mechanics and quickly push out another game based on another party member, or just create a bigger game faster.
I'd love more from this creator. I only am disappointed because I was so thoroughly impressed with the third game. The base game template for the most recent title is really solid, i wouldn't mind seeing another side story built on top of it.

GSherston

Reputation score
First of all, wishing you all a merry Christmas and an early happy new year.
I've been stalking the dev's CIEN page once again and there are some interesting plans:

The dev won't be working on any more update/bug fixes and will be taking a break
The dev is getting new art stuff/equipments and would like to try new artistic things.
The dev is delving into digital manga next year.(I'm not quite sure what digital manga-デジタル漫画 entails in this context, is he/she working on his/her own web comic series? Doing commissions? Or just posting bits and pieces online?)

So I don't think there will be any information about the next project in the forseeable future, which kinda sucks because I was dying for anything about what could possibly be the next project. Alas it seems the dev is probably taking a good break to puruse his/her own artstic endeavor, probably in the form of デジタル漫画, guess we'll see what that is and I hope he/she doesn't spent all the good ideas for possible future games on those.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The dev won't be working on any more update/bug fixes and will be taking a break
Well, there goes the comments of people asking if there would be plans to add more scenes in later updates...

Thinking about it, has this dev ever added content updates on the past games?

GSherston

Reputation score
Well, there goes the comments of people asking if there would be plans to add more scenes in later updates...

Thinking about it, has this dev ever added content updates on the past games?
That'll be a no and I doubt that will ever change, hence I mentioned in previous posts that people expecting content updates/restore whatever datamined deleted stuff are being unrealistic.(In my experience the circles that add post-release content tend to be the circles that are bigger and have more manpower, like OneOneOne and etc. This dev is just one indvidiual.)

(And please bear with my rant here)

It just kind of irks me that I keep seeing people demanding content update or whatever on CIEN. I am pretty sure the dev had good reasons not including those stuff in the final release, and not just cut content out of spite or malice, as a lot of those comments are suggesting.

Regardless there won't be anything for a while and I sincerely hope this dev doesn't give up making games.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, there the posibility of fan made restoration patch to make avaiable finished but not implemented scene. (like there was for Eris's work with the extra dungeon and ending - although the ending wasn't finished to work with all the switch ).

Meaning fans can work to add what the dev didn't finish, but I doubt even if you do that and offer it to the dev he'll implement it officially. Which is a shame when you see the amount of content nearly finished but without the trigger to see them :/

GSherston

Reputation score
My problem is that there are always people hounding on the matter of cut/unreleased content ever since Princess Eris.

Over the years I have seen way too much people dwelling on the matter and would never let that go game after game, I get that it really sucks that we could have gotten a few more scenarios/scenes/endings etc from these games, but at the end of the day we don't know what really went down with development and that got a whole bunch stuff cut from the final release. I just think the best I can do as a player and a fan is to respect that artistic vision(or whatever is more pragmatic to the game development situation) of the dev leaving something on the cutting room floor.

Of course if the games from this circle were released with a severe lack of content and quality then I would absolutely join that camp and demand those cut content be restored, but I don't think that is not the case with the past releases. So I don't really get what riled these people up so much they got to keep demanding content be restored since 2015.

I do apologize if I come off stand-offish, and I'm sure most people wanting more stuff from the dev have no ill-intentions. I'm just really irked by some of the less kind comments game after game.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Aw man. Everyone got the right to their own opinion and as long as you're not trolling, flaming, bashing or stray out attacking others, the only thing that may be wrong is the place you express your opinion (like commenting a translation in the game thread).

I think the problem with the dev, is that he leave to much unfinished content in the released version. When peoples look at the content and see like + 40 % of scene not finished compared to the released content, they feel... maybe wronged ?

Thing with the restoration patch in Eris game, was that it unlocked the extra dungeon. But since the dev hadn't really finished scripting the extra ending, the restoration patch should either have disabled the extra ending or finish scripting it.
Sadly, when you do that you get away from the dev work... so it's extra (modified) content versus original game.
I can found argument for both side, so it's hard to pick one.

The best would be the dev finding some fan(s) to work with. Like, with the done art, he tell what scene he had in mind and how / when it should happen (and the consequence),a nd the fans work it out in an extra patch. Sadly, such partnership aren't likely to happen anytime soon.

GSherston

Reputation score
Aw man. Everyone got the right to their own opinion and as long as you're not trolling, flaming, bashing or stray out attacking others, the only thing that may be wrong is the place you express your opinion (like commenting a translation in the game thread).

I think the problem with the dev, is that he leave to much unfinished content in the released version. When peoples look at the content and see like + 40 % of scene not finished compared to the released content, they feel... maybe wronged ?

Thing with the restoration patch in Eris game, was that it unlocked the extra dungeon. But since the dev hadn't really finished scripting the extra ending, the restoration patch should either have disabled the extra ending or finish scripting it.
Sadly, when you do that you get away from the dev work... so it's extra (modified) content versus original game.
I can found argument for both side, so it's hard to pick one.

The best would be the dev finding some fan(s) to work with. Like, with the done art, he tell what scene he had in mind and how / when it should happen (and the consequence),a nd the fans work it out in an extra patch. Sadly, such partnership aren't likely to happen anytime soon.
Thank you for your insights! I had not realized the unreleased content is actually quite a considerable amount. I suppose I now get why some people are very insistence on the matter.

I do get what you said about modding the game. As doing so inevitably strayed away from whatever the dev had originally intended for those content to be. Therefore even if they are restored it might not have that “authenticity” from the dev.

I think the best case scenario is that the circle expands from one single individual to like two or three people, so the workload can be shared, and development plans/ideas are devised and oversee by members so as to not continuously build on some ideas that eventually get scrapped.

But I doubt that will happen as well, given how mysterious and a loner type this dev is. I also personally really like his/her erotic proclivities in all these games(being mostly prostitution), having other people on board might change that.

Last edited:

coryhouse

Reputation score
I really hope this isn't the last game from this developer. I feel like he / she is just hitting their stride.

Bryanis

Reputation score
I really hope this isn't the last game from this developer. I feel like he / she is just hitting their stride.
Dev didn't announced anything in that sence. Just said he was done with this game and was intending to settle into a "1 work per year" release rythm. Which would mean smaller game with less content.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Update just released - it's just some bugs fixes.
V1.12 changelog :

・レベルアップ時のステータス割り振り時、全ての項目が上限の場合進行不可になる不具合を修正。
・運のステータス上限の不具合を修正
・スキル説明の誤りを修正。

Google translation :
-Fixed a bug that it became impossible to proceed if all items were the upper limit when allocating status at the time of level up.
-Fixed a bug with the upper limit of luck status
-Corrected an error in skill explanation.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Huh, did they ever fix the "gallery" no properly being the "first time"?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Here the full changelog so far :

var1.12
【バグ修正】
・レベルアップ時のステータス割り振り時、全ての項目が上限の場合進行不可になる不具合を修正。
・運のステータス上限の不具合を修正
・スキル説明の誤りを修正。

var1.11
【バグ修正】
・アイテムドロップ時のアナライズ登録が正常に行われない不具合を修正(既に登録された情報はそのままとなります)
・誤字脱字修正。

var1.10
【バグ修正】
・メニュー画面からシーン回想選択後、特定のシーンを再生したときに時間帯が変化する不具合を修正。
・特殊飲食店で通報処理が挟まる不具合を修正。
・ホテル横のイベントアイコンで裸時の処理が挟まる不具合を修正。
・手コキ援助交際で下着が表示されない&妊娠状態でエラーが得る不具合を修正。
・エンディング1にて先頭キャラチップが入れ替わる不具合を修正。

var1.09
【バグ修正】
・特定の武器装備時に回復を受け付けない不具合を修正。
・アルバイト選択中にキャンセルすると報酬金額がリセットされない不具合を修正。
・誤字脱字修正。

var1.08
【バグ修正】
・コンドーム使用の選択肢でバックログを表示後にキャンセルするとエラーが出る不具合を修正。
・シーン自動カットがONの状態でシーン回想を再生すると一部エラーが表示される不具合を修正。

var1.07
【バグ修正】
・ラストフロアでの回復ポイントで通報処理が挟まる不具合を修正。
・エンディング1でBGSが鳴り続けている不具合を修正。
・エンディング1で妊娠状態が解除されない不具合を修正。
・戦闘後BGMが鳴らない不具合を修正(暫定的に修正)
・誤字修正

var1.06
【バグ修正】
・道場イベントでの戦闘中に衣装を脱いで戦闘終了した場合、通報処理が挟まる不具合を修正。

var1.05
【バグ修正】
・HP0状態でカウンターが発動する不具合を修正。
・ロード後に宝箱を開けると中身が入手できない事がある不具合を修正。
・シーン回想で【若い警察官】の名称が【番長】になっていた不具合を修正。

var1.04
【バグ修正】
・シーン回想時に処女設定で一部画像が表示されない不具合を修正。
・非処女状態で一部画像が表示されてしまう不具合を修正。
・シーン回想の設定ページからシーンページにダブルクリックで戻るとエラーが起きる不具合を修正。
・Hシーン後に一日が強制終了する不具合を修正。

var1.03
【バグ修正】
・術具武器で追加されるスキルの不具合を修正。
・画像の表示が正しくない箇所を修正。
・誤字脱字修正。

var1.02
【バグ修正】
・特定のエネミーとの戦闘後に通常戦闘を行うと再度特定のエネミーが出現する不具合を修正。
・特定のエネミーとの戦闘後に移動系アイコンが消失する不具合を修正。
・属性耐性が下方修正される不具合を修正。
・複数売春時に一日が強制終了する不具合を修正。

var1.01
【バグ修正】
・シーン自動カットON時にシーン回想で白百合の画像が消える不具合を修正。
・戦闘開始時、奇襲無効が機能していない不具合を修正。
・戦闘後BGMが鳴らない不具合を修正(私の環境では再現できず。暫定的に修正しました)
・衣装未着用時で怪しい男とのイベントが発生した場合、通報処理が挟まる不具合を修正。

【仕様変更】
・オプション項目に難易度選択の追加(一度『最初から始める』または『途中から始める』を選択してください)
・シーン回想時のレスポンス改善。
・追加サービスが回想登録で優先される仕様を両方登録される仕様に変更。
・YKZビル敗北イベントで強制堕胎後に強制妊娠する仕様を強制堕胎のみに変更。
・一部のエネミーのパラメータを調整。
・エネミーと正面からの接触時、確率で不意打ちになる仕様を変更。発生しないようにしました。
・アイテム入手率上昇系アクセサリー・スキルの効果を変更。重複なしの代わりにドロップ率4倍にしました。
・武器屋のリストを変更。
・スキルカードの説明を変更。
・個人パラメータ・性技能熟練度に経験値ゲージを追加、親密度に次の段階までの数値を追加。
・体調が『絶好調』『好調』のときに親密度・個人パラメータ・性技能熟練度の上昇する数値が増えるように変更。

var1.00
正式版公開
Up to everyone to inform the dev of any non corrected bug so far (and keep bothering him if he don't correct them :D ).

GSherston

Reputation score
Yeah I ran into that too, I've reported that glitch back in Dec last year and it was fix 1.05 upwards.

PS: It was 1.04 upwards!

Here the full changelog so far :

Up to everyone to inform the dev of any non corrected bug so far (and keep bothering him if he don't correct them :D ).
I acutally emailed the dev last december about a glitch that when replaying events and choosing the virgin state there is no blood displayed(weird little stuff, I know) and attached my save files. The dev responded pretty politely and fixed it the other day, so it was a pleasant little exchange and made me adore the dev more.

Last edited: