What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumemishi] -少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々- (RJ333022)

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score

Please kindly correct me if I'm wrong as I played through with Japanese elementary school level.
The romaji is supposed to be Shoujo Ibunroku~Shirasagi Sayuri no Kareinaru Hibi or Girls's strange record~Shirasagi's Wonderful days<-- let me know if I'm wrong

You play as Shirasaki Sayuri and also Shirasaki Sumire, Sayuri's little sister. If you played author's previous game, you will pretty much know them and background of their family.
If you don't, fret not. You will briefly introduced. It's also hinted that Sayuri knows her friend. but how did it happen is what Sayuri doesn't remember and you get the plot.

*Loli as there is Sumire from previous game so no share link and also no picture if it clearly shows any loli
*no, this is not visual novel games.. look at the genre. It's clearly written RPG.

Due to previous game thread was buried by mod, I figured it's time to make a new separated thread for this.

For anyone who haven't known author or played any of his games, this author's appealing point is extraordinary art, costume change(not much in second game), with unorthodox system and custom UI's and all of his games are somehow related each other and lots of canon appearances from first game until now. It's memorable.
Battle system was pretty standard at first game but massively different at second and this time. Definitely not your standard RPG assets were used. If the menu and UI doesn't appeal you, I don't know what is your taste anymore.

a bit more details for previous game. All of it are from RPG maker VX:
and thread
  • As I mention before, the battle system is pretty standard. Sorry but I don't remember much of this game as it was long ago and I have lost copy of it. All I can remember is it has cloth break system with a bit costume change later.
and thread
  • His second game is more of a bit 'phase' exploration that depends on your path and your choices, you can recruit (or let them met their demise) party member
  • Similar to romancing saga, every character have no level but gets stronger depending on what action you take in battle and learn techs in battle sometimes except for magic.
  • it also have corruption system and every heroine has their H scene one or two
  • have official English translation and now sold on Steam
  • the first game's heroine also makes an appearance and playable as party member
and thread (Thanks mod for giving details)
  • Just visit the thread. All I can say is this game is 100% Persona but with Cute highscool girls as protagonist.
  • Again, first game heroine makes an appearance as playable character. Second game's heroine also appeared albeit as NPC
  • has sex stat. Including pregnancy.
  • Also has official English translation by Kagura and sold on steam

The game is already out. I'd recommend support dev if you have money to spare. This author deserves it just by looking at the art alone.
I won't explain too much with controls etc as last previous game's thread had it covered.
The gameplay is again, really strong with Persona references and pretty similar with previous game.

- Your "guardian" this time, have separated stats and with also their own art too. Unlike in previous game(neat, if you ask me)
- Some actions requires stats check this time. you can increase them at cost of your free time(think of it similar with persona series. You spend free time to increase bond or stat)
- After level up, your guardian gain one fixed stat increase different for each girls and one more free to distribute for your guardian.
- Be warned as the most of his games are grindy. This one is no exception and from what people said, it's way too much than before. If you are asking for quick cg or if you just want to quick fap, you won't get it from this game. Although, some users have them save files already.

About battle parameters, it is now different with previous game,
  • HP: Your hit points. If it reaches zero, you are unable to participate in battle and LP will decrease by 1. As long as your LP didn't reach 0, you can still get revived by healing or items. Also, like in normal Persona games, some skills costs HP. HP is automatically recovered when battle is over.
  • BP: Battle points. Some skills use this. Some also uses both LP AND BP. The difference is BP naturally regen every each one full turn and the amount is depending on this stat 1638115794209.png are different for each character. The calculation for starting BP is depending on this 1638115727170.png and maximum BP. You can use item to recover BP. If you got preemptive strike you'll start with higher starting BP while ambushed will be less starting BP.
  • LP: Life points. Some skills use this. Also, if you get hit when your character's HP reach 0, this will start decreasing. When LP is 0, the character is unable to participate until battle is over. You can recover when sleeping or with items.
  • 力: strength. Increases phyiscal attacks.
  • 魔: Magic. Increases magic/elements attacks.
  • 速: Speed. Highest speed character acts first.
  • 運: Luck. Not sure what is this stats for. Assuming for debuff chance and maybe crit chance?
Status menu
Status screen Kozue

Sex status screen Kozue
1549280583918.png
Yes, everyone does looks more mature with his new style. If last game has cute chibi-ish style, this time we got all girls looks grown up(Kozue now really looks like young mom..)

oh and lastly, sorry for my bad English.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
And the way too long wait begin now that we got info about the next project.

Honestly, all the circle game are top notch (the 1st being just a good game, probably because the dev didn't knew enough to tinker with rpg maker script).

I just don't feel like supporting him on Ci-En since he seem to refuse to have the game sold on english dlsite (c'mon guy, by nice to use westerner ^^)

Just hope someone will take to translate the different game.

PS : and yeah, the 3 realeased game where before the new forum rule. So lacking in info. I updated the last game, but I'm still in replaying Retina and Eris to refresh my memory before writing new OP for them.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Oh wait this is an adaption from the last game? Thought they would just make a new non-related game or something. The art does indeed looks more refined, but i'm gonna miss his old art style though. TTwTT

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, apparently it's more a side story (from the info we got). Will it be a full game or a mini game ? dunno with the few info that are flying around.

And yeah, the art is changing. Better or worse it's a question of taste.
I prefer Eris' one so far, although the last game was good too. Guess the change of setting from fantasy to actual time period also had an impact.
This one look even more refined, I'll wait for more cg (and actual ecchi / H art to make a judgement on how I like it). But it's still way way better (to my taste) than nearly all the H circle on dl site...

OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, at least that's what author said. without trial I can't say much about something that not 100%

and by all means please. if you have further information or something to add from previous games, I'll add it to first page.
I would like author to get more known with his works

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, unless someone do it before, I'll write OP for retina and eris cause they aren't up to the new rule. But like I said, it's been so long I need to replay them to make a good OP like the list game and not a 5 mins short & easy one ('cause I like the circle too).
Sadly I had work pilling up this week so I can't make much progress.

What we really need is someone with enough japanase knowledge to ask the dev for sale on dls site eng (or why he don't want to).
Funnily enough, while maniax as all game, DMM as only hard copies of the game for sales... and While Eris and Retina are only avaible from the Japanese side, the 3rd game is available on the American side of DMM (although I'm not sure if asking for delivery will work; and it gonna cost a lot for travel fee).

Anyway, we'll have at least 1 year before the next game release (unless the dev make a mini game).

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
wrong
Thread OPs must describe the gameplay and list the type(s) of H-content, per this thread. @crat1n3 - the thread will be moved to the "Hentai" section for deletion unless you update the OP to meet this standard. Otherwise, anyone else may PM myself, @DarkFire1004 or @super_slicer with an updated OP.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Thread OPs must describe the gameplay and list the type(s) of H-content, per this thread. @crat1n3 - the thread will be moved to the "Hentai" section for deletion unless you update the OP to meet this standard. Otherwise, anyone else may PM myself, @DarkFire1004 or @super_slicer with an updated OP.
Err, so far the dev has only reveal a few teaser / info about his next project on Ci-En (and some behind the paywall) which are basically summed up in the OP.
So far there is no more info - the goal of the new thread was not to pollute the former game with info about the incoming game (thread necro power...).

So, if there isn't enough info being given by the dev yet, what should be done ?
Guess we're in a bit of grey area concerning the forum rule - not enough to conform to the thread OP requirement, but bumping / necroing thread from another game to talk about the future new game is bad too...

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Sorry, this was my fault. I gave Jesus the wrong instructions because I wasn't paying attention. Bryanis is correct; in cases of threads in the GUC section, they don't need to strictly follow the requirements; so long as the OP contains as much info as they can glean from sources, then it will be acceptable. Moving the thread back now.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I hope this game has better pregnancy mechanics. In the first game it was almost impossible to get a belly showing - due to the time limit in the game, you have to get the girls knocked up on almost Day 1 in order for the belly to show by end game.

dummy1234

Reputation score
I hope this game has better pregnancy mechanics. In the first game it was almost impossible to get a belly showing - due to the time limit in the game, you have to get the girls knocked up on almost Day 1 in order for the belly to show by end game.
That, and have it do something...like debuff or trigger something different other than 2-3 dialog lines.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, so far the dev has added feature at each game and got more and more complex system, but there just no information for the moment.

If the next game we got info there is the mini game he mentioned at one point, just a side story focusing on Sumire, then don't expect much more mechanism.
If it's a full game, then we can but hope there will be more function.

OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Well this

1549728859209.png
Can confirm this is
出産回数 = birth frequency
I hope this is just not for show

for a such game that still far away I am already excited

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
*waves partial flag*
I am on a break atm, but I don't think this game will come out tomorrow.
If not ,ill just help whoever is going to work on it.

OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
*waves partial flag*
I am on a break atm, but I don't think this game will come out tomorrow.
If not ,ill just help whoever is going to work on it.
No no no no. trial not even exist yet:ROFLMAO:
Give this a few months.

Edit: nvm. I see what you're implying

OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Small update

So he mention he tried to finish battle system this month but was not possible.
well, he got just a little bit more with what on his ideas then will move on to events.

Miu this time(she wear pads by the way)
1551370355620.png
1551370714589.png
Looks like it's improvement battle system from Ordeal of Princess Eris

this game's story will be what happened after last boss from his last game which is started from 1st of January until graduation.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
If this happened after the last game, does it mean the virgin route is the canon ending?

OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
There wasn't anything worth mentioning from last month's post. Author just said he is pushing himself to work and he hasn't been feeling well.
His post this month just posting hina's standing picture(and naked for paid one..)
Worth mentioning though, Ordeal of Princess Eris will be released on around this year
I would like to question why his second game not his first game..

Bryanis

Reputation score
Worth mentioning though, Ordeal of Princess Eris will be released on around this year
I would like to question why his second game not his first game..
Probably because Kagura games received many demand for Eris and not the 1st game, and the 1st game is rather older and more standard-like (and as such less well know).
But yeah, since all the circle game got a connection, it would be nice to have all of them translated.