What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumemishi] -少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々- (RJ333022)

dummy1234

Reputation score
Necro but yeah, i believe this game would be on hiatus. The last update was from new year and we are already on april, whatever hit him from illness effed up the dev really bad, and with all the whole virus thing around the world i don't really know.
What we can assume is that he(?) is still alive and capable of communicating (not sure how to better express myself here).
The reason I'm assuming this is that the previous game is being published on Steam ( ) so Kagura games were definitely able to get in touch and negotiate a deal on that.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What we can assume is that he(?) is still alive and capable of communicating (not sure how to better express myself here).
The reason I'm assuming this is that the previous game is being published on Steam ( ) so Kagura games were definitely able to get in touch and negotiate a deal on that.
Oh didn't knew anything about that, how the dev started to talk with kagura games about adding that game to steam. Well then, that erases some doubts.

Regarding on that game i hope it doesn't get full on censored/no H-Stuff

dummy1234

Reputation score
Oh didn't knew anything about that, how the dev started to talk with kagura games about adding that game to steam. Well then, that erases some doubts.

Regarding on that game i hope it doesn't get full on censored/no H-Stuff
The Steam version will without question be super-censored just like anything else Kagura Games puts on there, but they will have the uncensor patch on their website like usual.
Personally this is the one game I was begging the gods on high to see an actual English translation as soon as I saw Ordeal of Princess Eris on here, so I guess I did get my wish granted :D

Anyway, hope it's not just my speculation and the dev really is ok.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, Kagura ain't very talkative (like usual), the only possible trouble are is the loli scene. Cutting the scenes in the steam version is easy, but they'll probably have to edit some part of the non H story for the loli litle sister love story...

But we should be better discuss posible problem in the corresponding game thread.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is this game's developer sick or gone something? I already tired of waiting already.
No idea, even on Ci-en the dev disappeared..

The only way to get "word" of the dev being around is when kagura releases the translation of the game (Which might take time) since as other users pointed out, the dev might have to remake some scenes regarding the little sister

dummy1234

Reputation score
No idea, even on Ci-en the dev disappeared..

The only way to get "word" of the dev being around is when kagura releases the translation of the game (Which might take time) since as other users pointed out, the dev might have to remake some scenes regarding the little sister
Let's hope not, though being it RPG Maker we can just "patch them in" in the worst case.

As for the dev, they do have a Twitter account as far as I'm aware, saw Kagura Games @ them once but forgot to follow the dev. If anyone here is a JP speaker it might be worth checking it.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Last tweet was for the new year (posted on 31th december 2019).
But the dev never posted a lot on tweeter (not even 1 tweet per month during 2019).

In final, no news about him there.
The only extra source of info outside of tweet / ci-en (unless you mail him and got an answer) might well be Kagura. Not directly, but the dev made a few all age special drawing for the steam release that got previewed there.

And sadly, yes, they'll have to heavily edit the game to remove all underage content to publish on steam. But the adult patch put everything back to normal (even the Acerola game where they rename the shota as a "gnome" was corrected in the patch to remove the "gnome" thing)...

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
In final, no news about him there.
The only extra source of info outside of tweet / ci-en (unless you mail him and got an answer) might well be Kagura. Not directly, but the dev made a few all age special drawing for the steam release that got previewed there.
Doubt on STEAM page right? cause that's only screenshots atm of the game, or somewhere else if i may ask (twitter, ci-en)

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes he's back! Along with Clymenia. Hope we get the trial in August.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wonder were they been kidnapped by Kaguya to make translations to their games.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I wonder were they been kidnapped by Kaguya to make translations to their games.
I would say they got called by kagura to either change some things of the game or to check if the translation is correct... Although that's kagura's part to do... (Even though they have been asking for more translators lol)

I just noticed that their twitter has posted 2 tweets regarding of their past game (And erased one other), maybe there's a reason?

dummy1234

Reputation score
As far as I know Kagura Games does the translation on their end so not likely (they will soon announce the release date by the way).

Looking forward to a trial of the new game personally, can't wait to see how it turned out

Bryanis

Reputation score
Kagura do the translation, but any modification - like a name (cf the whole Retina to Letina thing) - is done with the agreement of the dev.
Some dev take more active part than other (Asaki for exemples drawned a few extra (non H) cg to promote the English version of Princess Eris.
So yeah, some of them can be busy with Kagura.
As far as older game are concerned, Asaki only got 3 game out so far, one translated, one translation WIP. So if there was a tweet about an older game, it can only by about the 1st game, and adding to the comment of kahura CM about the cange name, there might be something here - translation project (or cancel of such a project) ?

dummy1234

Reputation score
Kagura do the translation, but any modification - like a name (cf the whole Retina to Letina thing) - is done with the agreement of the dev.
Some dev take more active part than other (Asaki for exemples drawned a few extra (non H) cg to promote the English version of Princess Eris.
So yeah, some of them can be busy with Kagura.
As far as older game are concerned, Asaki only got 3 game out so far, one translated, one translation WIP. So if there was a tweet about an older game, it can only by about the 1st game, and adding to the comment of kahura CM about the cange name, there might be something here - translation project (or cancel of such a project) ?
Here I actually wonder - what are the chances for the new game to come out with an English translation right away?
I mean I can safely assume they are very slim, but that would definitely be something cool to see...or an announcement that a translation is in the works for it after he releases it.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Here I actually wonder - what are the chances for the new game to come out with an English translation right away?
I mean I can safely assume they are very slim, but that would definitely be something cool to see...or an announcement that a translation is in the works for it after he releases it.
I would said basically - none.

It mean working hand in hand with the dev. Plus translating thing that change with time as the dev progress, update, and correct his game is a pain for anyone (I mean, re doing the same thing over and over because the software update as you work ? Done that once. Took 3 months to fully input about 3h worth of data with all the re inputting of data....).

It might be worth for a big game that they know will sold lot of copies, but I have no idea of how much copies of Eris sold, and there was never any release of the other game of the circle on western selling site (like English Dlsite).

So at least, for this dev, at the moment. Don't thing about it.

If it were a small side game, mostly a scene hunting one like , it could be done once the dev finished the game text and just had to test and debug. But a big game ? Too much of difficulty for that.

Bryanis

Reputation score
boys, is there any news about the game?
Ci-en on 7th of July !
ご心配お掛けしました

久々の更新になってしまいました。
ご心配をお掛けしてしまい、誠に申し訳ありません。

【少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々】の進捗ですが、
現在イベントの組み込み作業中です。
時期はまだ明言できませんが、近いうちに体験版を公開したいと考えております。
In short, he's sorry for the lack of update. Currently implementing the event. And hope to put out a trial soon.