What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumemishi] -少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々- (RJ333022)

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The dev has applied the trial to dlsite so we should probably get it this week.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
" The product version is scheduled for the second half of August. "
If google translate is right, i do feel that the scheduled release it's too close, i mean, REALLY close. Unless i'm actually understanding it wrong and it means August 2022

Then again, the dev disappeared for a whole year(?) - 2 Years, maybe he was working on it while on silence

dummy1234

Reputation score
If google translate is right, i do feel that the scheduled release it's too close, i mean, REALLY close. Unless i'm actually understanding it wrong and it means August 2022

Then again, the dev disappeared for a whole year(?) - 2 Years, maybe he was working on it while on silence
August 2021 according to the details I got. The release window between the demo and the full game makes sense, you don't release a demo half a year or more before the actual thing, you release it to build-up hype and then throw the product on the store so it can be purchased (which I'm already looking forward to on release day).
Still, we'll see how that goes.

What I would fund funny is that the release (assuming it does happen in August) will be in the same time as Kozue's Strange Journey at Kagura Games' store.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Trial's out.

dummy1234

Reputation score
Demo tested, kind'a disappointing, was hoping for more than just day-1 of the game (with missing tileset graphics in a bunch of places).
Disescting the game did reveal a few things about what's inside, definitely looks extremely promising, honestly speaking, even more motivated for day-1 purchase now.

During playtime was able to find just 1 h-scene at the very start.
Game files showed 2 more:
- prostitution scene
- masturbation scene with some overweight guy watching/licking/having sex with
Not going to post the reconstructed pictures since I have no idea what the forum policy is on this stuff.
The scene code for both is inside the game files but I wasn't able to trigger either of them trough gameplay, there MIGHT be a way but if you can actually understand the text in the game, but I don't speak Japanese so...

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Demo tested, kind'a disappointing, was hoping for more than just day-1 of the game (with missing tileset graphics in a bunch of places).
Disescting the game did reveal a few things about what's inside, definitely looks extremely promising, honestly speaking, even more motivated for day-1 purchase now.

- prostitution scene
Not going to post the reconstructed pictures since I have no idea what the forum policy is on this stuff.
The scene code for both is inside the game files but I wasn't able to trigger either of them trough gameplay, there MIGHT be a way but if you can actually understand the text in the game, but I don't speak Japanese so...
Yeah the demo is truly short, i think you can barely do anything only to check out what's going on or how the map is gonna be.

Looking at the decrypter Kozue's brother is gonna be in the game too, i really hope there's a scene with the MC and him, since apparently he has a crush on her(?)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

- prostitution scene
for prostitution scene, just talk to a guy in evening in town and pick prostitution option

he's not one of the people with CHECK! above him, just an old man in the middle of town

dummy1234

Reputation score
for prostitution scene, just talk to a guy in evening in town and pick prostitution option

he's not one of the people with CHECK! above him, just an old man in the middle of town
Well, I did figure that out about an hour ago, but there are a few things I find interesting.
For one thing, I was trying to make a machine translation of the game and somehow (seriously, no idea on this), I ended up unlocking a LOT of menus all over!
See the 3 attached screenshots.

In detail, what we see here is:
SCR001 -> a menu that shows up on most characters (including Sumire) and can trigger a prostitution scene even if it's not night time (like it should be required in the demo, and yes, you can trigger it with Sumire as well but no dialog changes)
SCR002 / SCR003 -> apparently, unlike in Kozue's Strange Journey, you will have more control over the h-content you see

- The broken menu on the screenshots allows for prostitution without using a condom and the scene plays out correctly
- The pregnancy mechanic will be more complete compared to Kozue's Strange Journey, including birth (no clue how graphic) and characters reacting to it
- Other party members can be naked and Sayuri can react to it
-Sayuri has at LEAST 6 options for underwear and either 12 or 51 options for normal clothes (map sprites shows 12 but the pictures for scene art show numbering of 1, 11 and 51 and the numbering of all other items in that folder is consistent so which of the two it is...well, who knows, map sprites are removed with all the other non-demo files so both can be right or wrong)
- Kozue, Miu and Hina and...whatever little brother's name was, have at least 11 normal outfits each (same assumption as before) NOTE: Sumire actually has a second set of underwear in the game files that you cannot see in-game in the demo as far as I know
- there is a separate category of underwear/clothes specific for erotic clothes/underwear
- Sumire's battle portrait is also in the game files with 2 outfits just like Sayuri
- there is another "persona" in the game files, some naked lady with white+black scarf thing behind her, looks like the Kozue's Strange Journey true final boss
- the other scene I mentioned with the overweight guy has all the files for it present in the game directory but cannot be triggered in-game
- files for anal sex during the prostitution scene are also in the game files but cannot be triggered in the game

Attachments

Last edited:

coryhouse

Reputation score
If anyone finds a way to remove clothing in the demo, please everyone know. Asking for a friend. :D

Figured it out

coryhouse

Reputation score
Hold the phone, how did you get into a battle with both Sayuri and Sumire?! o_O
That's actually pretty easy. On the town map, select the bottom option. You'll have both in your party by default

I did figure out how to add party members, although you can't see them in battle and most don't even have walking sprites in the demo.

EDIT: Correction, the main four girls, sumire, and the little brother all have walking sprites. Only the MC and little sister have battle sprites, at least from what i can tell.

Last edited:

dummy1234

Reputation score
That's actually pretty easy. On the town map, select the bottom option. You'll have both in your party by default

I did figure out how to add party members, although you can't see them in battle and most don't even have walking sprites in the demo.
I swear I must be getting old, I thought that was a "cancel" option and just never tried it.
Thanks, now I actually got to try the combat!

GSherston

Reputation score
Hello folks, I stumbled in here from some weird links but I’m very happy to find an English speaking community that appreciates sir/madame あさまゆめみし‘s work!
He/She is my favorite creator on DLsite and I have been following him for a few years now. Not gonna lie I shed tears of happiness when the demo is finally out.(Although I did message him/her sometime back in Spring and he/she provided an estimated date for the demo, but true to his/her style the dates are simply a guideline and he/she missed it by a bit.)
I really liked his/her previous art style but I was blown away by the new art. I also found the menu and various stuff are also a lot better than 少女異聞録, although the combat runs a bit sluggish and I kinda fear the level grinding might be painful. While I don’t read a lot of Japanese the writing is still very humorous, and I think that’s one of 白百合‘a charm because she always says funny stuff unbefitting her status/look.
I do really look forward to the H stuff because it is said that would be rape/prostitution heavy, and I’m a big fan of the latter. I would also like to see 白百合, and well, all the other girls can have a relationship with 鷹志, because Shota Onee is great and it will be hilarious if dude impregnates everybody! Speaking of which I’m hoping the pregnancy system is implemented in a way we get the reaction of other characters and NPCs. I’m not a fan of getting pregnant/birth just to let some numbers go higher, and I think pregnancy in 少女異聞録 was a good start, albeit a bit light on the matter. I much prefer writing that reflects the character’s psychological and psychical change, and how the world reacts to that. I hope we will get that.
But in all honesty I don’t think the game will come this August. From 少女異聞録‘s release its more likely sometime during the winter, and don’t be alarmed if he/she disappears again…. He/she does it quite a bit, just trust the process and let him/her work.

Last edited:

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Don't have much gripes with the game so far; Compared to the previous game, relationship system is more expansive and the dungeon now relies on certain skills to explore, only real issues I have are the combat being kind of janky and the menu hard to navigate, but it might just be me needing to adapt to this system or something.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I would also like to see 白百合, and well, all the other girls can have a relationship with 鷹志, because Shota Onee is great and it will be hilarious if dude impregnates everybody! Speaking of which I’m hoping the pregnancy system is implemented in a way we get the reaction of other characters and NPCs.
I want this game to have the MC scenes with kozue's brother too or a threesome with the MC's sister joining, but your idea is great. Although comparing prices, i do believe this game will have the same amount of CG's from kozue's game

But in all honesty I don’t think the game will come this August. From 少女異聞録‘s release its more likely sometime during the winter, and don’t be alarmed if he/she disappears again…. He/she does it quite a bit, just trust the process and let him/her work.
I have thoughts at the back of my head saying that there MIGHT not be a chance of late august release. But as everyone else says "Let's see how it goes"

I would agree that the release date was really cocky, 2 full months for the release of the game. BUT, we don't know what was the dev doing the past year (aside from the last updates from "this" game). I would say he was working on this game and managed to even have a good amount of things done. Although the same as every dev i have seen tends to disappear and never reply to comments

Don't have much gripes with the game so far; Compared to the previous game, relationship system is more expansive and the dungeon now relies on certain skills to explore, only real issues I have are the combat being kind of janky and the menu hard to navigate, but it might just be me needing to adapt to this system or something.
I'll have to agree on the "menu" in the tutorial fight part, the fact that a whole menu eats the screen made me think i was doing something wrong, but that's "how it's gonna be". A weird approach, but from errors/bugs, i could barely find anything, mostly because of the short demo.

GSherston

Reputation score
I have thoughts at the back of my head saying that there MIGHT not be a chance of late august release. But as everyone else says "Let's see how it goes"

I would agree that the release date was really cocky, 2 full months for the release of the game. BUT, we don't know what was the dev doing the past year (aside from the last updates from "this" game). I would say he was working on this game and managed to even have a good amount of things done. Although the same as every dev i have seen tends to disappear and never reply to comments
I certainly hope that is the case! I was hyped to no end during the initial estimated release window of the previous game. When that didn't come true I was devastated. (He/she also disappeared for another few months or so before dropping the game out of the blue, IIRC it was slated to release back in the winter of 2017 but ended up releasing on June 2018) Therefore I'm expecting everything will not go as smoothly as possible to mentally prepare myself for any kind of disappointment. But I would say deep down I am still some what optimistic that he/she has most of the stuff ironed out in the past months.

I want this game to have the MC scenes with kozue's brother too or a threesome with the MC's sister joining, but your idea is great. Although comparing prices, i do believe this game will have the same amount of CG's from kozue's game
I believe the project initially started as like a smaller size title, but given how long the development time had spent, I would be more than happy to see the same amount(more is absolutely welcomed!) of CGs in this one. Good Lord, just think about the amount of H events with 白百合 makes me hella hype again!

Last edited:
OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Omigosh I was really late to update the thread.

And also, We will have her again

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Takako Kato
I can't remember at all, was it the mom or the dad?

Also, surprised to see her Retina again, guess she'll get her 3-5 scenes like last game (even though the knight wont appear)