What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumemishi] -少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々- (RJ333022)

coryhouse

Reputation score
Any updates? It's been radio silence since August...is the creator okay?

OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
afraid not. Then again, it's just months.
There are some authors out there disappear for years and come back but only post one or two then disappear again though..

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
afraid not. Then again, it's just months.
There are some authors out there disappear for years and come back but only post one or two then disappear again though..
Man, it reminds me of that ci-en dev that i was following (Saki quest dev), last time i checked his blog i think it was november, he still haven't even shown up. His last update was since february, i guess we would call it a hiatus anniversary lol

Also funny how Asakiyumemishi and saki quest dev planned/were planning to release a trial already and both of them disappeared

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man... I followed some game where the dev just... dissapear...
Violeta Tears, Dungeons and... something...., god... some of those looked good...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Man... I followed some game where the dev just... dissapear...
Violeta Tears, Dungeons and... something...., god... some of those looked good...
D&D will always be an open wound in our hearts.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Let's not make a list of all the unfinished game that hyped us. It's wait too painful and too long.

And sadly, no comment on the dev part for X-mas or New year. Last comment on his Ci-En was in august. How to make peoples fear the worst :(

Bryanis

Reputation score
Just a up to share the fact that despite the lack if info, the dev is still alive and working on this.

Someone fed up of the silence mailed him and got an answer (@KG discord for the details).
Since the dev answered in google translated english (without the original Japanese) the details aren't clear, but it look like he have been too busy around new year (real life ? :p) to update the ci-en.

So let's keep hoping for some hot and steaming news.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Just a up to share the fact that despite the lack if info, the dev is still alive and working on this.

Someone fed up of the silence mailed him and got an answer (@KG discord for the details).
Since the dev answered in google translated english (without the original Japanese) the details aren't clear, but it look like he have been too busy around new year (real life ? :p) to update the ci-en.

So let's keep hoping for some hot and steaming news.
While it's great to "hear" about it, i still have doubts behind my mind

True, a real life situation/job can literally eat all the time of a dev, i don't know if asakiyumeshishi is 1 dev only or a team, but i do feel that other devs (Example: Jumble jokers dev or Golden cat(?) dev) has more communication with their fans/followers in terms of telling them whats up. Can't say much but asakiyumemishi actually had great communication with it's fans/supporters, and just.... Disappeared out of thin air (Last comment from the dev was in August)

Although its good to hear from the dev, i feel that it was too much to chew from the game, they expected big things but weren't able to do them right, AND the time passing made them believe it would be better to not comment anything.

Until people had to send him an e-mail asking for update/info i felt that the dev had to talk about it

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, I get where that coming from.
On the other hands, from what transpired, the dev actually answered a direct email question in english with google translated English.
In itself it's already a good sign considering how many Japanese dev don't want to touch English.

On the other hand, it's true that he vanished and we didn't get any info until someone actually directly aproached him.

I'll just decide to believe in the dev for now (and rest better knowing he didn't die from CoviD, typhoon... ).
But yeah, the last comment was after the English release of Kozue, I hope he didn't get a burn out oeverworking (that's the kind of thing you really have a very long and hard time to just partially recover from).

dummy1234

Reputation score
The dev doesn't seem to be very active on blogs/social media so as long as there was a response, I guess we can write off the "something happened to him" possibility, which I am quite happy about honestly.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Thing aside, i actually confused the names of Asakiyumemishi and amatsuchiya (Saki quest dev) a lot

And which is more funny is that these both devs made their disappearance with the whole games being in process (even a planned demo close by), and both devs stopped any info or comments june-august

At least Kozue's dev managed to give any comment these days about their disappearance while saki quest dev is still in pure SILENCE and people on his ci-en are asking if anything is alright. Even people who are supporting him with money.

Saki quest dev last "blog" update was in february and kozue's dev was like.... August?

coryhouse

Reputation score
Starting to get worried, I'm really looking forward to this title but the silence is killing me :(

Bryanis

Reputation score
not many way to get an answer short or email him directly. So wait & hope maybe ? :p

Bryanis

Reputation score
And to THink I checked he's twitter just a few hours before the post and saw that (as usual) there was no new comment since the english release of Kozue's...

Well, with luck he'll update the Ci-en in the coming days

coryhouse

Reputation score
Thank god. I was getting worried, i'd love to at least play some of the new game :D

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Perhaps the google translation is butchered but it says "Middle of this month" and "at the earliest of the next week" (Aka. this week now?)

But then again, i think this dev is also confirmed to release his stuff delayed, but not gonna lie, he adds too much stuff that i can believe easily the reason for the delay

Bryanis

Reputation score
Better him poping and giving a wrong release date for a trial then still playing dead....