What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumenishi] -少女異聞録- / Kozue's Strange Journey (RJ212823)

Someonewhocan

Reputation score
If you got the steam version, grab the patch from Kagura's game home site.
If you got the game from Mangagamer or Jast, re download the game from there to get the updated version.

As for pregnancy, I think it take 7 months for the belly to how up.
Ah thanks ,
So characters belly swell that long... Well i think my game is broken, okay then i will be Passion

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So v1.02 is still the latest version?
It's so annoying that the english shop didn't listed their version

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Latest version should be 1.04 for non steam version.
And probably 1.05 for Steam version since there the day one "adulte content" patch.

Roxas13

Reputation score
Also, since ver1.05 is out I feel safe to put out a couple map mods I've made.
Drop these two map files into your unpacked Data folder, they will rewrite the files for kozue's room and the entry hall for the first tutorial castle dungeon.
There will be three kozue avatars to interact with in her room.

Bottom one in bloomer cat cosplay allows you to put any girl in fertilized status, it takes around 4-5 ingame days for implantation to succeed, if it succeeds kozue will get a phone call from the girl at the end of the day or wake up the following morning and get a positive on her pregnancy test. If it fails you can just try again.
Note that in 1.02 at least, if the noncombatant black haired girl phones in her pregnancy, for some reason she did not receive the pregnant status, so the last option there is to manually give her pregnant status. Don't use it before she calls kozue though as it will crash the game on sleeping.

Middle one in normal clothing sets a girl's pregnancy progression to just after implantation in case you don't want them to have a pregnant belly just yet, as being in that state prevents the girl from going to school, cutting them off from possible hscenes and in the case of kozue, free stats.

Top one in maternity clothing sets a girl's pregnancy progression to immediately trigger pregnant belly, everyone else but kozue will immediately phone kozue as soon as you try to go to bed that day, and kozue will lose the following day from going to the hospital. Once a girl is pregnant she will no longer show up at school and will lose access to all hscenes related to the school, but will still be in town on weekends and other free days. If kozue ends up pregnant every day from then on will be a free day but you will lose access to a lot of hscenes.

There is a naked kozue avatar in the entry way of the castle dungeon, interacting will allow you to remove the clothing restriction from all pregnant party members, allowing you to swap their clothing. Only naked, with underwear, and maternity clothing will show the pregnant belly difference though, and the restriction will just be reapplied the following day anyways so not a whole lot of point there.
Is there an English Version of this Mod? I tried to use it on the English Version 1.05 and it crashes the game. Also when I used it on the old version the prompt options are not in English so I can't tell which prompt is for each character along with the leave dungeon dialogue (tested in castle dungeon), read books + study dialogue and commands, auto sleep when too tired and all the dialogue and prompts with the bed.

I think I'll move it (Clothing Restriction Avatar) to her room, add a place to max party member friendship, and duplicate all of them to the street outside her house for better accessibility.

Also it's nice to see that in 1.06 the dev addressed the issue where Yoshino wasn't getting pregnant properly, but I think I'll leave the fix there in case.
Also is there the update with the clothing restriction and max party friendship too by any chance?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Zubeke mod was made for the Japanese version, it's most probably not compatible with the English version.

Roxas13

Reputation score
That's too bad. I was hoping there was at least a way to open the "Map___.rvdata2" with an editor to just replace the dialogue. How did Zubeke make the mod in the first place? I never made / edited a map file with RPG Maker before and am wondering if I can at least open it to try to edit it to become compatible for the English Version. I really don't want to wait 7 in game months for all the characters progression.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
That's too bad. I was hoping there was at least a way to open the "Map___.rvdata2" with an editor to just replace the dialogue. How did Zubeke make the mod in the first place? I never made / edited a map file with RPG Maker before.
uncompress the rgss file and remove it, create a project file for the game (all can be done with tool "all decrypter". Open the project with the rpg maker software, select the map and do as you please (or manage :p )

LazerGray

Reputation score
So I saw online that there's an alternate cg where a woman gives you the massage instead of the guy. Does anyone here know how to get that scene?

Hakufu10

Reputation score
For seeing the girls with a sightable Belly, you should knock them latest in Month 5 Week 3 up. For Leticia and Letina it is the bestrecuiting them, directly after the Prologue. In the second Run, you can give the a Fertility Drug and loose the Battle in Dugeon 2 - alternate you can knock up Letina by doing Prostitution or watching the School Event Scenes.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Latest version should be 1.04 for non steam version.
And probably 1.05 for Steam version since there the day one "adulte content" patch.
Where can we get those update information anyway? The non-steam one.
I didn't see any mention about it on Jast page

And does anyone know the minimum level required to beat Leatrice?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Where can we get those update information anyway? The non-steam one.
I didn't see any mention about it on Jast page

And does anyone know the minimum level required to beat Leatrice?
Sadly JAST and Mangagamer don't really update the game page with update release information.
Therefore the only places to get such info are Kagura-related place :
Checking the page of the game update page ( a pain)
Checking their discord page for announcement
Following their twitter account for patch release anouncement

lawful22

Reputation score
Any clue how to get rid of prengancy, or do you just have to go through the cycle for MC?

EDIT: Found it, there's an abortion NPC in the manor zone.

Last edited:

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
How exactly do characters get pregnant? Do they have to lose to SPECIFIC enemies? Losing in battle does not seem to do it, it just says "the party was defeated" and then goes back to the map screen.

Bryanis

Reputation score
How exactly do characters get pregnant? Do they have to lose to SPECIFIC enemies? Losing in battle does not seem to do it, it just says "the party was defeated" and then goes back to the map screen.
there some chance based on their cycle whenever they got sex. And since you only know when they got preg enough to know it themselves (ans such ask if they should get an abortion), it take some time before knowing if you succeded.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
there some chance based on their cycle whenever they got sex. And since you only know when they got preg enough to know it themselves (ans such ask if they should get an abortion), it take some time before knowing if you succeded.
Ok, thanks for that. But how does sex actually happen, like what monsters specifically? Nothing happens when I lose a battle and I've tested blobs, bosses...

Bryanis

Reputation score
Unless some specific boss lose scene, H stuff happen in town (or school...), you must rise the girls lewdness and, when you got some choice, send them to have H.
In short, get Kozue as lewd as possible ASAP and raise the other girls Lewd level by interacting with them (talking about H stuff). It will open the posibilities....

Bryanis

Reputation score
To increase the drop rate ? yes it stack. Although I don't know if it stack with out of party member. Guess it does, but not 100 % certain.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Unless some specific boss lose scene, H stuff happen in town (or school...), you must rise the girls lewdness and, when you got some choice, send them to have H.
In short, get Kozue as lewd as possible ASAP and raise the other girls Lewd level by interacting with them (talking about H stuff). It will open the posibilities....
Thanks for the info. Is pregnancy ONLY possible with human or is it with tentacle monsters?