What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumenishi] -少女異聞録- / Kozue's Strange Journey (RJ212823)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think it's only possible with human but I never bothered to try checking with monster so I can't say for sure.

Jack145

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok ive been playing this game for awhile

i continued saved from a guy who did near 15 run restart

my take is everytime the dungeon requires you specific lvl, u have at least 10 lvl above req

need to deepend bond talk to max and lewd talk balancing so you dont missed both's benefit

here's my ranking take of the heroines
FMC and girl duo, sayuri and mui
easy to prostitute, easy to pregnant
Hina - needs to see she do sex one or two time and stop - every weekend needs to deepen bond FIRST then lewd talk till prostitution - theres reason for this
Sumire - needs to deepen bonds till recruit then start doing lewd talk to her (she's the lowest lewdness and its gonna take awhile to convince her to prostitution, try to avoid her H scene in nearby park bathroom cuz she'll lose her virginity there instead) , after she's start prostituting, she's easy to get pregnant

extra duo leti and blue sword girl -
the princess is easy , especially if you recruited her early, she do prostitute and lewd talk, but the blue hard knight dont even have the option to lewd talk - thus no prostitution endgame - its gonna be hard to get her lose her virginity AND pregnant

you need to lose some dungeon ending , with fertility drug used + her most riskiest day, keep trying if you didnt see "something is off" on the next day below her first time partner-

blue haired knight first time partner cant be choose, so u gotta lose at the dungeon with jojo villain or the old grandpa (i feel grandpa is better)

===
last and the hardest one of all - Yoshino - the megane NPC waifu
you cant talk to deepen bond with her
you cant talk lewd with her
and she only got one chance to be rapod and pregnant- even then you couldn't tell if its gonna be success since u cant tell if its her risky day or apply fertility drug on her

basically, its her scene with jojo villain, there's 10% chance she'll ended up pregnant if you win, and near 40% chance she'll pregnant if you lose (gangbang timestop)

you gotta win or lose, and wait 3-7 days till she calls you and tells you she's pregnant, and what should she do about it - dont tell her to abort it coz there's no way she can get pregnant again after this

===
kozue - you can actually sex with your dad first time, or get deflowered by him and not ruined the relationship you had with your mother, if you sex with your dad more than once, she'll stop speaking with you and resent you, the event on december where mother and daughter scene wont happen if this were the case - can do abortion if needed- can reimpregnated and pregnant again

sayuri - her max deepen bond have a hidden female boss thats actually pretty hard, otherwise, she's easy to prostitute and pregnant, also it appears she have extra costume if you manage to active her event during beach summer at akiba con - can do abortion if needed- can reimpregnated and pregnant again - avoid toilet cosplay rape scene if you dont like that route, but council room sex is okay

mui - her max deepen bond takes a long time to max, but other wise its normal and she's easy to prostitute with - can do abortion if needed- can reimpregnated and pregnant again - try to avoid toilet rape h scene if you dont like to go that route for her - she can do library vanilla sex where she seduce someone else's boyfriend and have casual fuckbuddy with him there

Hina - watch her sex with teacher once or twice then you can see her at station near game station most of the time - you need to deepen bond first max before you max lewd talk even when she joined your party already- basically end game arc, if you're not max friendship with her after her arc as queen dom - you'll lose her forever and never get her again - also not virgin and easy to get pregnant

sumire - you need to deepen bond with her 2-4 times till you can recruit her, THEN you need to make sure every weekend you need to lewd talk her to prostitution, she takes the longest cuz her lewd start from 6 and you need at least 80-90 lewd, avoid toilet h scene if you dont want her to lose her virginity with toilet rapo -

leticia - easy to bond and prostitute - no option to abort - not even a virgin it seems

female blue hair knight - she ended up as teacher in your world - normal bonding - no way to lewd talk to prostitution - need specific day and enemy to lose to get her lose her virginity and pregnant - no option to abort too

yoshino - HARDEST SSS difficulty = cant deepen bond, cant lewd talk - only change hair and style - you need to active talking her one time first time - the only way she can get pregnant is the arc she get kidnapped by mansion dungeon boss- NEED to save file before fight boss - and skip days like 2-4 days to see if she calls you tell you she's pregnant - if not need to reload and try again

===

My current goal - money and item is no problem since the guy before me did most of the job, its up to me how i want the game goes for me, right now im planning her to get rid her virginity at beach and have all fmc pregnant - right now im at december week 3, going to get that H scene with mother and have all FMC pregnant end- it seems the guy before me didnt even recruit sumire, leticia and her knight

===

if anyone need my save file, just reply

===
priority -
get sumire in party, then hina in party, then go to mountain to get leticia and the other girl - take mountain's area to grind and get ur squad to lvl 50 at least so you can breeze the game - i couldnt beat the boss in other world but theyre still in my party

every weekend - after sumire in party -keep lewd talk till shes interested in pros
hina - deepen bond then lewd talk till she's pros
whichever you max first, after that go for princess lety

at school - blue knight girl - then either sayuri or mui - or you can try with the male teach after you had 5 small talk with him at afternoon

==
ENDGAME
your endgame should be, aside yoshino - get EVERYONE PREGNANT and MAX bond , unlock the extra end dungeon and beat it, voila

Last edited:

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
ENDGAME
your endgame should be, aside yoshino - get EVERYONE PREGNANT and MAX bond , unlock the extra end dungeon and beat it, voila
Thanks for the info. Is it possible to get pregnant from tentacles or is it ONLY human?

Jack145

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the info. Is it possible to get pregnant from tentacles or is it ONLY human?
I couldnt tell

Edit- I should ammend the endgame - ENDGAME IS everyone PREGNANT , including yoshino AND stop going to school cuz belly start showing, the sooner the better, it takes 7-8 months for the bun to cook in the oven, so you need to get busy- you'll start finding everyone at holiday's place , except blue hair knight, idk how to see her when you stop going to school

also ive beaten the extra dungeon, its a super hidden boss, you need at least lvl 80-85 to beat it, i used sayuri , leti and blue hair knight

it gives kozue alt cosplay scene, so basically sayuri, mui and kozue got alt skin

also i think i need to play another round , im not sure if leti and blue hair knight have no pregnant belly CG or i fucked up

everyone here is pregnant including yoshino, yep u can see yoshino with big belly

Im gonna try to get everyone pregnant asap, cant do nothing about yoshino tho
so start game, recruit sumire, then go leti and blu hair knight, after then hina

its easier everytime you start cuz only bonds reset, but lewd talk stays, so sumire can prostitute asap after recruit her to party then lewd talk once, while sayuri and mui can prostitute asap when game begins, leti and blue hard knight needs to wait till they properly introduced by school

for hina, im gonna test to see if its require me to wait until november again before i can see her prostituting herself again
==
next goal- leticia and blue girl pregnant asap
never ever abort because you need that extra time having bloated belly, when a char belly is bloated they stop going school, you can take this time to max bond whoever doesnt max bond yet cuz weekday is also a holiday , sumire can be found at park daily and hina on station near gym, take this time to clear all extra boss and etc

worth noting, equipping P5 costume have extra CG while being on the costume!
and gives you an extra P5 skill + battle animation! its cool!

whops , wrong costume

it pisses me off why extra have no extra option to equip this , they have their own CG animation did u guys know that? for everything unless the scene requires you to be naked overall like sex with your dad or brother, or at school

===
Edit- including my gameplay save- to anyone who wants it

You guys better off starts a new game after downloading these, just load to whatever newest, quit to title and new game
i always transfer everything except their sex count, i like them pure and start over again for first time for sexual experience
==
(removed the mega once i realized u need to change rar format to zip then can upload to here)

All event are done except certain decision that affects your outcome,
Like going to firework - will give H scene your brother and sumire at your house, unless if you didnt go or disturb them
howeverl having too much sex with your brother and he'll reject sumira and broke her heart
(they didnt even finish the sex, rip sumire)

Or not friending hina and she'll lose your memory permanently, treats you like stranger and cant recruit her again
worth noting the game will tell you "theres a wall" between you two - stop deepbond, it wont increase until her betrayal arc
worth noting too that i MISSED hina's maid costume (it requires you not deep bond hina and final boss will ask if you like queen or maid , already have queen skin) and after beating hina and final boss you'll get that said skin permanently when you start anew

==
level cap recommended for key bosses:
final arc teacher boss - 55
demon king neribus? - 65
kato god extra dungeon - 80-85

the grind is easy when u equip first three char with maiden sword each and boost some specific stats
only start grinding to 80 when you're in dreamland because mobs there give u alot of exp, otherwise just grind until 55 or 60 when you're trying to recruit letina- spam enter for attack
DO NOT try to go final extra boss dungeon below lvl 75-79 // 90% most of your attack and spell gonna miss and he evade everything while your char can barely evade at all

Attachments

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok ive been playing this game for awhile

i continued saved from a guy who did near 15 run restart

my take is everytime the dungeon requires you specific lvl, u have at least 10 lvl above req

need to deepend bond talk to max and lewd talk balancing so you dont missed both's benefit

here's my ranking take of the heroines
FMC and girl duo, sayuri and mui
easy to prostitute, easy to pregnant
Hina - needs to see she do sex one or two time and stop - every weekend needs to deepen bond FIRST then lewd talk till prostitution - theres reason for this
Sumire - needs to deepen bonds till recruit then start doing lewd talk to her (she's the lowest lewdness and its gonna take awhile to convince her to prostitution, try to avoid her H scene in nearby park bathroom cuz she'll lose her virginity there instead) , after she's start prostituting, she's easy to get pregnant

extra duo leti and blue sword girl -
the princess is easy , especially if you recruited her early, she do prostitute and lewd talk, but the blue hard knight dont even have the option to lewd talk - thus no prostitution endgame - its gonna be hard to get her lose her virginity AND pregnant

you need to lose some dungeon ending , with fertility drug used + her most riskiest day, keep trying if you didnt see "something is off" on the next day below her first time partner-

blue haired knight first time partner cant be choose, so u gotta lose at the dungeon with jojo villain or the old grandpa (i feel grandpa is better)

===
last and the hardest one of all - Yoshino - the megane NPC waifu
you cant talk to deepen bond with her
you cant talk lewd with her
and she only got one chance to be rapod and pregnant- even then you couldn't tell if its gonna be success since u cant tell if its her risky day or apply fertility drug on her

basically, its her scene with jojo villain, there's 10% chance she'll ended up pregnant if you win, and near 40% chance she'll pregnant if you lose (gangbang timestop)

you gotta win or lose, and wait 3-7 days till she calls you and tells you she's pregnant, and what should she do about it - dont tell her to abort it coz there's no way she can get pregnant again after this

===
kozue - you can actually sex with your dad first time, or get deflowered by him and not ruined the relationship you had with your mother, if you sex with your dad more than once, she'll stop speaking with you and resent you, the event on december where mother and daughter scene wont happen if this were the case - can do abortion if needed- can reimpregnated and pregnant again

sayuri - her max deepen bond have a hidden female boss thats actually pretty hard, otherwise, she's easy to prostitute and pregnant, also it appears she have extra costume if you manage to active her event during beach summer at akiba con - can do abortion if needed- can reimpregnated and pregnant again - avoid toilet cosplay rape scene if you dont like that route, but council room sex is okay

mui - her max deepen bond takes a long time to max, but other wise its normal and she's easy to prostitute with - can do abortion if needed- can reimpregnated and pregnant again - try to avoid toilet rape h scene if you dont like to go that route for her - she can do library vanilla sex where she seduce someone else's boyfriend and have casual fuckbuddy with him there

Hina - watch her sex with teacher once or twice then you can see her at station near game station most of the time - you need to deepen bond first max before you max lewd talk even when she joined your party already- basically end game arc, if you're not max friendship with her after her arc as queen dom - you'll lose her forever and never get her again - also not virgin and easy to get pregnant

sumire - you need to deepen bond with her 2-4 times till you can recruit her, THEN you need to make sure every weekend you need to lewd talk her to prostitution, she takes the longest cuz her lewd start from 6 and you need at least 80-90 lewd, avoid toilet h scene if you dont want her to lose her virginity with toilet rapo -

leticia - easy to bond and prostitute - no option to abort - not even a virgin it seems

female blue hair knight - she ended up as teacher in your world - normal bonding - no way to lewd talk to prostitution - need specific day and enemy to lose to get her lose her virginity and pregnant - no option to abort too

yoshino - HARDEST SSS difficulty = cant deepen bond, cant lewd talk - only change hair and style - you need to active talking her one time first time - the only way she can get pregnant is the arc she get kidnapped by mansion dungeon boss- NEED to save file before fight boss - and skip days like 2-4 days to see if she calls you tell you she's pregnant - if not need to reload and try again

===

My current goal - money and item is no problem since the guy before me did most of the job, its up to me how i want the game goes for me, right now im planning her to get rid her virginity at beach and have all fmc pregnant - right now im at december week 3, going to get that H scene with mother and have all FMC pregnant end- it seems the guy before me didnt even recruit sumire, leticia and her knight

===

if anyone need my save file, just reply

===
priority -
get sumire in party, then hina in party, then go to mountain to get leticia and the other girl - take mountain's area to grind and get ur squad to lvl 50 at least so you can breeze the game - i couldnt beat the boss in other world but theyre still in my party

every weekend - after sumire in party -keep lewd talk till shes interested in pros
hina - deepen bond then lewd talk till she's pros
whichever you max first, after that go for princess lety

at school - blue knight girl - then either sayuri or mui - or you can try with the male teach after you had 5 small talk with him at afternoon

==
ENDGAME
Everyone being pregnant at end game should you the bad end, no? I can't remember if max bond overrides that though.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do you have a the public data save with maternity clothes? I can't seem to find a save with that working.

Jack145

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you have a the public data save with maternity clothes? I can't seem to find a save with that working.
Try either data save 43 (before final boss) , granted have the experience on beating him ( it's simple, just use epic poem when it's down, kaiser jelly when unit faint) and beat her, then you will get her skin, clear save game data and can start a new

41 is after that, I wouldn't recommend cuz mui seems bugged, I can't see her prostituting for some reason

Check the change clothes section, there's maternity clothes, can only change outside school

Everyone being pregnant at end game should you the bad end, no? I can't remember if max bond overrides that though.
What is the bad end tho? I think ALL max bond + pregnant is the true end
Max bond + no pregnant is the basic end

Basically y'all have one good pregnant party in her room and the game ended in good terms, you can't even lose against teacher at rooftop dungeon, it will just rewind time over and over, but if you lose against extra boss dungeon the game will said game over

Just @ me for any questions, I'll reply asap

Worth noting, apparently there's a special dialogue if you get them pregnant before prostitution, I just realized that when Hina finally start prostituting when pregnant, it makes me wanna explore them being pregnant before prostitution

Game is overall very satisfying, just wish they would fix the extra so it can show all the things you discovered

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Try either data save 43 (before final boss) , granted have the experience on beating him ( it's simple, just use epic poem when it's down, kaiser jelly when unit faint) and beat her, then you will get her skin, clear save game data and can start a new
Thanks that worked. I tried it before thinking that might work but I think the publicsave i had before was bugged. Deleting it and doing the ending got me all the events as well thankfully.

EDIT: Turns out they lost the ability to get naked though in the gallery. i'll fix that later.

I loved princess eris and this game alot. I'm sad they haven't updated their cien in awhile.

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
What is the bad end tho? I think ALL max bond + pregnant is the true end
Max bond + no pregnant is the basic end
Max bond is required for the final/bonus Dungeon + Boss, said boss can change with Lewdness/Temptation level (not sure if Virgin is required).

Jack145

Lurker
Reputation score
Max bond is required for the final/bonus Dungeon + Boss, said boss can change with Lewdness/Temptation level (not sure if Virgin is required).
What is the boss for low temp and lewd?

Cuz this one when max lewd end temp for most member party

Thanks that worked. I tried it before thinking that might work but I think the publicsave i had before was bugged. Deleting it and doing the ending got me all the events as well thankfully.

EDIT: Turns out they lost the ability to get naked though in the gallery. i'll fix that later.

I loved princess eris and this game alot. I'm sad they haven't updated their cien in awhile.
There's always get naked option, it's last slot of equip with no name, like when you dequip underwear

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's always get naked option, it's last slot of equip with no name, like when you dequip underwear
Yea it won't let me de-equip the underwear and when i de-equip the clothes it won't let me exit or switch characters in the gallery

Oneknightboi

Reputation score
I put some spoiler so just don't open it if you don't want it.

no effect in battle. Aside that you mentioned, some h scene will change dialogue but very minor. and also Ending if that counts

You can only see first partner and that's it. doesn't matter who.

I don't think so.

well, it's mostly depends on which stat that they are good at and their skills. Although, i found the most powerful is that magic stick that you trade for 9x gems and uses 3x intelligence but reduce your intellegence (ちりょく) to half. As for Sumire, due to how low her stat is compared to other girls, I have her with sub machine guns from slum boss shop.

I am not sure with this one. But I ever got it before with everyone including Retina, Liatris, Hina and Sumire with everyone max relationship.
Try have kozue having good life perhaps? hahah

here is my save. Although if you do enjoy the story or the gameplay, I would suggest against it. It has kozue, sayuri and sumire pregnant and at December last week.

WedaSan

Reputation score
I want to recruit Letina early, I have to depend entirely on her 66SP skill when fighting Nebiros? Seems like that skill often misses. Does the success rate entirely depend on her level? Out of 30 tries only hit 2 times, 90% fail.

Since if I wait until my party has higher level, that would mean getting her late, meaning it would be too late to max bond her. So the only solution is to grind until my guys are lv65, including Letina?

I'm on second run and my main party uses 50k weapons each. I'm at the end of Month 7. Would it already too late to max bond Letina even if I managed to defeat Nebiros?

My first run was totally blind since I found this step-by-step guide on Month 11 in my first run. After reading the guide I realized I made too many mistakes during my first run:
-focus mainly on raising MC lewd & temp stats with some NPC instead of party members
-barely build bond for everyone
-buy every outfit available mainly using money from doing lewd jobs

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I just noticed in the "patch translation" files there's lots of different kind of dialogue regarding the characters, i don't even know if the dev implemented them or was just an "inspiration" of him to add them yet not in-game

Any word on the sequel / side story starring the chick with long black hair?
Last update was from august 2020, people mentioned that he managed to "reply" to their emails (but i don't think it was confirmed?) and he said that he was working on the trial..

He's still MIA