What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumenishi] -少女異聞録- / Kozue's Strange Journey (RJ212823)

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
I knew I said before that I will make new thread but eh... The author hasn't made title of his new game so I guess I'll just bumping this one with news.

It's seem the next game will be a short story of Shirasagi(the long black hair MC), might be because she is popular. He even finish portray for her and her sister. Not too bad since she's my favorite too.

This is his new artstyle. He's getting better and better with drawing.
1546252323560.png
There is also picture of Sumire(God damn she is cute! but loli so I can't post it here). I won't say anything yet with his post
----
また、この子にはそのうち別のゲームで主人公になって貰う予定です。
やったねすみれちゃん、主人公になれるよ!
----
Does that mean he will make sumire and shirayuki in a separate game?
Other than that, I think Author will do this one first rather than that new game.. cuz he said struggling with combat rape(戦闘エロRPG)

A bit earlier but Happy new year everyone!

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Looking forward to the dev next game(s?).
As you say, his art is getting better and better (so are the game) - especially if you look back to dungeon of Retina (his 1st game).

I just wish he'll let his game be sold on the english dl site for more support :p

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This game has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay explanation. If you wish to preserve this thread, PM a moderator with an updated description.

Edit - Thread moved back.

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Just FYI, I created new thread for new update to here. This will no longer bumped for unrelated stuff to this thread's game

Bryanis

Reputation score
Announcement from Kagura that they'll release the game translated under the Name "Kozue's Strange journey".
and info.
Of course, date unknown.

(Now, why the hell did they put a side character instead of one of the 2 main character on the title screen is a new mysterie...).

Wonder if they'll end up doing the 1st game (well, seem probable when you know that their excuse for translating Retina as Letina in ordeal of princess Eris was "because we realize it would be weird to play a game titled Dungeon of Retina.")

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Who is the character in Kagura's new title screen? I don't recognize her....

Bryanis

Reputation score
Who is the character in Kagura's new title screen? I don't recognize her....
The red haired girl you save from her dopperlanger in the prologue. She's in clother only avaible with the last update.

Attachments

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah no wonder I do not recognize her... thanks :) I don't use Miyu all that much in game anyway XD
If Kagura is going to go that far, they may as well ask the author to create an adult look cosplay for Kozue to put her back on the title image...

Anyway, I am glad we can get this in English :)

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
May aswell ask if the author is still alive or not. Haven't seen the author update anything for months.

Bryanis

Reputation score
The Hype is over guys !

English release on August 7th !

get ready ;)

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't wait. Still wonder what Kagura Games gonna do to the loli contents.

Bryanis

Reputation score
They should keep it in the adult content patch.
If you play the unpatched steam version, there will be no mention or hint of it, seeing how thing goes on steam and around the world at the moment...

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope that the case, still I would rather have someone try the game first to see if it have all the contents from the Jap version.

Bryanis

Reputation score
So far they never removed loli content, and there no indication along thoses lines on their discord or site.
While some Western site have been cracking down on loli oriented content (even in non game, and to absurd extreme), the game is should also be sold on hentai game selling site.
And if they had to remove part of the content midway because of steam, I suspect there would have been anouncement from Kagura and / or the dev.

I Know loli content is a trouble for them (everyone's thinking about acerola's Queen melissa - but it's an exterme case), but I have faith considering their backlog.

Ans since you can usually use the Japanese version gallery unlock save on English version, at worst, you should be able to have an answer as soon as someone bother to post here after the release (5 mins to buy the game, 5 - 10 to download and extract. 10s to copy the jap save, 30 s to start the game and check the gallery for the Imouto scene.. All in all, you could have the answer less than 15 mins after the game release :D ).

Bryanis

Reputation score
They do like to put up funny screenshot of the game on tweeter.

Seem like a smart dad....

Scary.jpg
Except he forgot to warn her about perv in real life -_-

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Decrypting it and seems like everythings in to me
Just because a file is in there doesn't mean it's in the game.

For example
In Ouka 2, there's a file showing the nurse girl seemingly corrupted, but to my knowledge she never does that in-game :v though admittedly even the one showing Senka naked is just one tiny moment in the game...

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dropped my save file in the kagura version and the scenes show up in the gallery

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Heads up, since it's V. 1.0 people are reporting that some scenes either don't progress or skip out of a sudden (Example, the 3rd part of the brother scene totally skips and the required 80 lewd window doesn't even pop up)