What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ あさきゆめみし] Ordeal of Princess Eris (RJ161447)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ161447] Ordeal of Princess Eris

According to the few line on the dl blog, it's bug fixing (game progression bug say auto translating service), and an apologie for the delay (due to serious health problem).

No more info there or on DL site.

So new version readme or maybe a few more day of waiting for a list of bug fix

TKNY

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can I be very lazy and just ask for a save file with everything or CG set... lol

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Starting as mage seems pretty OP'ed, depending on your element.

I went with Holy and not only do you start off with a spell that hits every enemy with a chance to blind them for the duration of the fight, you get an extremely good healing spell, AND you still can get WP-based skills for your weapon of choice.

You would think staff users wouldn't have any good attacks, but "Aerobeat" scales damage to the amount of HP the enemy has (around 30%?). For the final boss, that means nearly a whopping 10k per hit! I was able to finish the fight in about 3 turns by just spamming it and having my fighters heal Eris instead. :p

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone send me a dl for this game? I have looked everywhere but all links offline even for old versions.

ments

Reputation score

Can someone send me a dl for this game? I have looked everywhere but all links offline even for old versions.
you can find it in

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

never mind, the game is just CG? No in game rape? T_T

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Girls Ops - Fairy Realm Event (Optional)
Prerequisite: None
  • You will be warped inside the Fairy Palace, talk to the queen, she will send you to kill a monster at the end of the maze, follow path west
  • After the deed is done, talk to the queen again and she will grant you permission to to pass the forest to the Jungle Fortress. Return to town to heal up first
Does corruption increase once you kill the monster? Because I'm now at 5% for some reason.
On a related note, is there a way to lower corruption?

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game just released on steam by Kagura games
The dev said on ci-en they will release their 2 other games on steam as well.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, it's announced, but still a long way to go.
The 2 other games being announced IS a good thing.

But when you look at the preview on steam on see "Letina" for the heroine of the 1st game, whose title was in English like Eris, you can't help but be a little angry -_-

Last edited:
OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, it's announced, but still a long way to go.
The 2 other games being announced IS a good thing.

But when you look at the preview on steam on see "Letina" for the heroine of the 1st game, whose title was in English like Eris, you can't help but be a little angry -_-
Ahaha yeah, there's no separate R and L sound in Japanese, only one that's in between, so translators have to decide whether it's a "R" or "L"
Like choosing Rugoem or Lugohm etc!
The translator probably didn't check that the developer already named the character "Retina" in the first game. There again... baron sengia changed the actual english name for Rugoem/Lugohm once too! >_<

Bryanis

Reputation score
Ahaha yeah, there's no separate R and L sound in Japanese, only one that's in between, so translators have to decide whether it's a "R" or "L"
Like choosing Rugoem or Lugohm etc!
The translator probably didn't check that the developer already named the character "Retina" in the first game. There again... baron sengia changed the actual english name for Rugoem/Lugohm once too! >_<
Well, the name of the 1st game. Plus I copied the Japanese name into multiple translating tool, they all translated it to "Retina" (with the - on the i).
Dunno if there other way, but I use the "contact us" on Kagura games site to tell them about the "error", hope they'll change it.

(Plus, Letina doesn't ready roll of the tongue like Retina).

A free translation, I could Understand, but when you already have the named translated for you...
(Although that don't mean much, even game localized to western sometime change name. Like FR dawn of radiance. Take Princess Elincia, in a portage of the game later on, they named her Erincia....).

Still, hope they'll change it ^^

And that they will sell on other place then Steam. It's really A dev I want to support, good game... but I don't want to get a H game on my library, nor do I'd want to bother with creating another steam account :p

easy85

Reputation score
And that they will sell on other place then Steam. It's really A dev I want to support, good game... but I don't want to get a H game on my library, nor do I'd want to bother with creating another steam account :p
AFAIK all Kagura games are available on JastUSA and Mangagamer. It's even better to buy them there since they are already pre-patched with 18+ stuff, unlike the steam version.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, game release date is up on Kagura site : June 7th.
Sadly with the release date announcement they put up the "character" page. They seem to stick to Letina instead of Retina -_-

Hope it won't cause problem ig if I edit the game to change the character name in the actor tab (sorry, but playing all the dev game with translating tool, I just can't bring myself to see "Letina" -_- )

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, I went and ask them on discord. The answer is :
"
same reason we've changed a few other names in games - Japanese people have issues distinguishing R and L, and L clearly works better for this name

the retina is a part of your eye. Letina sounds more like an actual name "

"we wouldn't make a change like this without consulting the dev if they were okay with it "

Well, at least they're quick to answer, didn't even took 5 mins to get an official answer.
But that mean You'll get Dungeon of Letina if they do the 1st game translation.
And Letina as a character in the 3 games.

Sad but since they're the one doing the translation with the dev agreement for the Name.. can't do anything more (except trying to cahnge the name oon my own version of the game, but it may cause lot of trouble).

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's out on steam now. I'll wait for it to come out on mangagamer or something.