What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ あさきゆめみし] Ordeal of Princess Eris (RJ161447)

easy85

Reputation score
Somebody can inform me if there is really cut content in the steam version
I'm already with the patch I just fought the fake priest and lost, and I fell there should be a scene there
AFAIK, steam version is R15 (no sexual content). You have to apply a patch from their website to restore R18 content:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Somebody can inform me if there is really cut content in the steam version
I'm already with the patch I just fought the fake priest and lost, and I fell there should be a scene there
The steam game is R15 : every adult content is removed from the game.
However the free patch avaiable on Kagura games site put back the adult content.
If you apply the adult patch you got 100% of the game content.

PS : tehre is some unused content in the game, but it's the same in the jap version. The dev left some unfinished content (ie an extra dungeon). There some talk about this on steam. Someone put a patch to make it useable, but since it's unfinished, it might cause some bug plus it's know to ignore some of your action and prevent some ending).

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just want to ask a question What are the Prerequisites? For the Recruiting All the party members? Especially on Recruiting the Elf girl?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Just want to ask a question What are the Prerequisites? For the Recruiting All the party members? Especially on Recruiting the Elf girl?
see opening for link to game guide.
If you're talking about deanarys (dark elf), it's auto recruit when you go for the prison to rescue Rifina.
If you're talking about Rifina (the Blond girl in prison), you have to rescue her before she's raped. In short, don't recruit to much other characters before going for her.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
see opening for link to game guide.
If you're talking about deanarys (dark elf), it's auto recruit when you go for the prison to rescue Rifina.
If you're talking about Rifina (the Blond girl in prison), you have to rescue her before she's raped. In short, don't recruit to much other characters before going for her.
I did look at the game guide page 1 If you mean that? Also looked at every page and page 5 Just couldn't find the recruitment prerequisite for the Dark Elf which save Eris at the Beginning of the game also while I'm at it where do you go again to save Rifina? Or Does the game automatically teleports you to the dungeon where you rescue her?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, it is described in the guide.

The dark elf that saved you (Daenerys / Daenerus in the official english version) join you automatically when you go to the prison dungeon to save Rifina.

To go there, you'll need to keep going East after leaving the town. You'll end up having an event where she appear and join you. Do note that once it's done, you'll have to tackle the dungeon before doing anything else. So you can only recruit her when you do the part 1 to part 2 dungeon. No free character for doing the part 1.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, it is described in the guide.

The dark elf that saved you (Daenerys / Daenerus in the official english version) join you automatically when you go to the prison dungeon to save Rifina.

To go there, you'll need to keep going East after leaving the town. You'll end up having an event where she appear and join you. Do note that once it's done, you'll have to tackle the dungeon before doing anything else. So you can only recruit her when you do the part 1 to part 2 dungeon. No free character for doing the part 1.
It is? Where's the official link for the walkthrough? Also getting a scene of Rifina getting rape after I complete a certain dungeons or event is it that one?

Bryanis

Reputation score
It is? Where's the official link for the walkthrough? Also getting a scene of Rifina getting rape after I complete a certain dungeons or event is it that one?
there no official walkthrough, only player compiled data. All avaiable at the bottom of the OP.
If you see Rifina getting raped, then you took to much time (you won't be able to recruit her later). In this game, in part 1 (until Rifina rescue) progressing in character recruitement related quest make time move forward. Each forward even mean Rifina get more molested. If she's raped, it's "too late".
However, the game don't gave you enough time to do everything in one run. Therefore you have to chose what to do in a playthrough. Knowing that any character recruited in a previous playtrhough will be avaiable from the start in alter playthrough... but you won't have acces to character related quest / event if you didn't recruit them in you actual playthrough.

But yeah, you need to get to that dungeon and rescue her to get to part 2 of the game and officially have Deanarus and Letina as avaiable party member.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
there no official walkthrough, only player compiled data. All avaiable at the bottom of the OP.
If you see Rifina getting raped, then you took to much time (you won't be able to recruit her later). In this game, in part 1 (until Rifina rescue) progressing in character recruitement related quest make time move forward. Each forward even mean Rifina get more molested. If she's raped, it's "too late".
However, the game don't gave you enough time to do everything in one run. Therefore you have to chose what to do in a playthrough. Knowing that any character recruited in a previous playtrhough will be avaiable from the start in alter playthrough... but you won't have acces to character related quest / event if you didn't recruit them in you actual playthrough.

But yeah, you need to get to that dungeon and rescue her to get to part 2 of the game and officially have Deanarus and Letina as avaiable party member.

I see the one that I'm taking about was when that antagonist was groping Rifina he's just starting to molest her tits xD Does that mean I can rescue her? I read that you can recruit all the characters in one playthrough but it's hard to do

Bryanis

Reputation score
I see the one that I'm taking about was when that antagonist was groping Rifina he's just starting to molest her tits xD Does that mean I can rescue her? I read that you can recruit all the characters in one playthrough but it's hard to do
As long as she didn't lose her viginity you can recruit her.
Whatever her state, you'll have to rescue her out of the jail to progress the story.

I don't remember all the flag that trigger a time forward (check the walkthough), but she get groped => forced to gave a BJ => titfucked => fucked (game over to recruit her).

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
As long as she didn't lose her viginity you can recruit her.
Whatever her state, you'll have to rescue her out of the jail to progress the story.

I don't remember all the flag that trigger a time forward (check the walkthough), but she get groped => forced to gave a BJ => titfucked => fucked (game over to recruit her).
I see so you have 3 chances to rescue her by the way Can't seem to find the dungeon where Rifina is locked in or Is it automatically triggered?
AA.PNG

Is that the dungeon that I need to go to?

Also there's a gate under the church how do you open it?

Last edited:

Oblit

Reputation score
Thanks for the replies but what I meant is that there some loses that should have a scene but it would be with a loli
So I was thinking they took out these scenes because of lolis

Bryanis

Reputation score
From memory it's auto trigerred in a way - The dark elf join you in the field and the dungeon open.
The place in the Screenshot is a general side quest (ie : a side quest you'll need to do to recruit that enemie general in the 2nd part of the game).

I don't remember what trigger the acess to the cell dungeon. probably enough time going forward.
Try sleeping at the inn maybe.
I just remember for sure that it trigger in time for you to go save Rifina.

as for the loli, there no loli scene cut off. They cutted off H scene in the steam version, but the free patch on kagura games site restore all the h content.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
From memory it's auto trigerred in a way - The dark elf join you in the field and the dungeon open.
The place in the Screenshot is a general side quest (ie : a side quest you'll need to do to recruit that enemie general in the 2nd part of the game).

I don't remember what trigger the acess to the cell dungeon. probably enough time going forward.
Try sleeping at the inn maybe.
I just remember for sure that it trigger in time for you to go save Rifina.

as for the loli, there no loli scene cut off. They cutted off H scene in the steam version, but the free patch on kagura games site restore all the h content.
Yeah I finally figured it out you go to the Auction then save the maid there (Forgot her name xD) then I think there's a scene where you go back to the capital Daenerie will tell you the location of Rifina and rescue her on a side note Do you still have the file for the Sex Angel Ariel The english one so I don't have to patch it because the exe isn't working for me It force closes on it's own

Bryanis

Reputation score
Yeah I finally figured it out you go to the Auction then save the maid there (Forgot her name xD) then I think there's a scene where you go back to the capital Daenerie will tell you the location of Rifina and rescue her on a side note Do you still have the file for the Sex Angel Ariel The english one so I don't have to patch it because the exe isn't working for me It force closes on it's own
I'm not sure if it's the slave auction, but more a certain amount of time (ie : event done / progress in the H abuse of Rifina) forward.

As for question about Sex Angiel Ariel, you'll better ask that in the game translation thread.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm not sure if it's the slave auction, but more a certain amount of time (ie : event done / progress in the H abuse of Rifina) forward.

As for question about Sex Angiel Ariel, you'll better ask that in the game translation thread.
Ah I see okay thanks but it's for the slave auction
As for the Sex Angel Ariel I already got the game someone shared to me thanks for answering my questions tho

edward32

Reputation score
Anyone can tell me how to open devil's door on devil's ruin? so i can beat the devil king.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Anyone can tell me how to open devil's door on devil's ruin? so i can beat the devil king.
You can't.

Well, not exactly. This is a part of the game the dev didn't finish. So he remove one object you need to open it from being found.
You need the whole devil accessory set equipped when you go there for the enemie general quest. If you have the whole set equiped, he'll give you the last part of the set, and with the full set you can open the door.

Only way to get the missing item is to edit the game yourself - or grab a fan patch already made for this (search the steam forum for it - or Kagura discord).
Sadly, since it's unfinished, while you can do the hidden content, it mess with the switch for the ending. So you'll get the extra ending stuff thank to the hidden dungeon, but some switch like your heroines virginities / Rifina rescue / corruption lever will somehow be overridden and not correspond to your actual value.

PS : extra content fan made patch added

Attachments

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I got lucky and won steam key for this game but I don't need it.

Key: PB0DQ-AQM5L-BZWAW

Gz to whoever grabs it first.