What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あせろら / acerola ] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~ / Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa (RE171244, RJ171244)

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
The Kagura Games version, while it properly includes the voice files, does not call them, likely due to a broken common event call. So, I made a hack-job fix by directly calling it in Evtext.
To use this, delete or rename Evtext.wolf, and extract the Evtext to the same location.
Even if Kagura does release a patch fixing this issue, the second instance should just override the playback, so it should be fine either way.
There might be a stutter, but that's about it; if you're really worried about it, keep your old Evtext.wolf and put it back at that time.

Edit: Just for clarity, it should NOT be Evtext/Evtext/a bunch of txt files, it should just be Evtext/a bunch of txt files, in case that comes up from how it's extracted.
Edit 2: Removed, made obsolete by patch 1.03.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've used the old cheat table i found here with different base pointer after search again for base on memory and noticed that... they removed Melissa from the data and where it should be Melissa stats, now it's Marina and the old Marina place got wiped. The hero girl cheats are still working i guess i'll need to re-do cheats for Melissa and put older pointers for Marina in trash or something zzz. I'll try my way fixing the code list for KaguraGames since i don't know if the guy who made the cheat before is still around, though meh, having to re-do one entire character is better than being forced to re-do all 3.

So yeah, looking at base data adress while keeping the pointers, they literally wiped Melissa existance from the game and moved Marina data to where Melissa ones should be, then kept the data from the hero girl intact and all Marina data got rubish numbers. I'm too lazy to look right now for Melissa stuff/try to copy the other codes, so here's a working table with codes for the MC partners in Kagura v1.01 edition. I hope someone with better patience could look and re-update/introduce Melissa data on the table with +18 applied or something. The pointer also doesn't seem stable enough, they seem to have swapped Melissa and Marina data around in a way that it swaps/changes right as the game open, only the Heroine Girl remains unchanged on my tests

Attachments

Last edited:

Kuari Chido

Reputation score
The Kagura Games version, while it properly includes the voice files, does not call them, likely due to a broken common event call. So, I made a hack-job fix by directly calling it in Evtext.
To use this, delete or rename Evtext.wolf, and extract the Evtext to the same location.
Even if Kagura does release a patch fixing this issue, the second instance should just override the playback, so it should be fine either way.
There might be a stutter, but that's about it; if you're really worried about it, keep your old Evtext.wolf and put it back at that time.

Edit: Just for clarity, it should NOT be Evtext/Evtext/a bunch of txt files, it should just be Evtext/a bunch of txt files, in case that comes up from how it's extracted.
Weird... when i use this there's a scene that got skipped, like i can't play the cg

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
Weird... when i use this there's a scene that got skipped, like i can't play the cg
First of all, do you have skip seen H-event on? If so, turn it to play.
If it says <NoFile>, reread the instructions on the fix and follow them properly. More likely than not, you just have one extra depth of Evtext file folders, so moving the files up one layer will fix this.
If neither, then which scene? Character, type of event (quest, proposition/prostitution, battle, game over), in game or in bonus/omake, amount of lust/naughtiness?
My fix should not have affected that at all, since I only edited what gets called after the common event is called in the first place.

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
some scenes are actually bugged, if you have one version, you can't get the alternate version.

lavahawk

Reputation score
Anyone know how the heck you get the title with the description "Let's become debaucherous whores!"? I've exceeded 100 in proposition, prostitution, and sex on all three characters and reached level 3 for all sex skills, but none of that unlocked it, so I don't even have the faintest clue what else to try at this point.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edit 2: Removed, made obsolete by patch 1.03.
Which software did you use to extract the .wolf files? I've tried DxExtract but had no luck.