What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あせろら / acerola ] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~ / Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa (RE171244, RJ171244)

xxx_yaboi_xxx

Reputation score
Inappropriate behavior
Read the thread(s)...
They aren't telling untill the game is less than a week from release....
Instead of me wasting my time reading 13 pages of replies, you could just give me an answer if you know anything and if not dont. Its a fucking hentai game loser dont be so self important
:)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Instead of me wasting my time reading 13 pages of replies, you could just give me an answer if you know anything and if not dont. Its a fucking hentai game loser dont be so self important
:)
Instead of wasting our time with your laziness, you could fuck off, and actually do some searching on your own, nobody here own you anything, don't be so self important, you fucking loser

Last edited:

xxx_yaboi_xxx

Reputation score
Instead of wasting our time with your laziness, you could fuck off, and actually do some searching on your own, nobody here own you anything, don't be so self important, you fucking loser
Clearly you have a hard time to understand so let try to be even more clear. If you have an answer, go ahead and reply and if not just ignore. Simple. You are one of the saddest people ive ever seen, thinking its so important that people must "research" if a fucking japanese hentai game is getting translated instead of just fucking asking on an open forum.
And then you say "nobody here own you anything" like ive said anything close to that. ??????????????????????????????????????????????

ments

Reputation score
Clearly you have a hard time to understand so let try to be even more clear. If you have an answer, go ahead and reply and if not just ignore. Simple. You are one of the saddest people ive ever seen, thinking its so important that people must "research" if a fucking japanese hentai game is getting translated instead of just fucking asking on an open forum.
And then you say "nobody here own you anything" like ive said anything close to that. ??????????????????????????????????????????????
Bryanis whiped your ass, but you somehow got offended, when he pointed out that you can do it yourself

Bryanis

Reputation score
Let's just drop this instead of starting a drama that will end up with moderator bringing down the hammer.

lallu

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can anyone tell me where can i download this game? It come out on steam and kagura wont release it too it seems now

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, it seems the stars have finally aligned/They finally dug in and finished the job.
Kagura just announced that Demon Queen Melissa will finally be released January 21st.

👏 Give them a hand all. They finally pulled it off at last! 👏

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, it seems the stars have finally aligned/They finally dug in and finished the job.
Kagura just announced that Demon Queen Melissa will finally be released January 21st.

👏 Give them a hand all. They finally pulled it off at last! 👏
Holy shit, finally. I've been waiting for this for years.

blerghit

Reputation score
This must be some sort of joke, jan 20th they tell that there was a mixup and its not actually DemonQueenMelissa that is completed.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
For what I read on Discord, they had to remove Melissa from the non-patched Steam version.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For what I read on Discord, they had to remove Melissa from the non-patched Steam version.
What...? They removed the character whose name is in the title and is about? I mean... I guess they just rolled their eyes and assumed no one would waste their time playing the game without the patch.

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh, I wonder if that means they removed her character entirely from the 'clean' version. Or just removed all standing art of her like they did for Kung Fu grand king.

Bryanis

Reputation score
So, KG version of DQM is about how a big boobed, airhead, heroine was used by evil human ruler to wipe out the demon and how she's trying to clear her name ?

Yeah, localisation suck. I'll stick to the adult version :D

popel117

Reputation score
Well, she is small and childlike, so having strong implications of her getting shebanged by the entire country is probably... slightly outside of Steams rules of acceptable content.
Atleast the patches will exist that will restore 1/3 (or even more) of the entire game

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yea, as much as the localization sucks it's kind of understandable given how Melissa looks. Even if they kept her in but removed her CGs the default outfit alone would likely be enough to garner a yikes from Steam.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
She is the whole reason why alot of people played the game in the first place, if you decide to localize the game and don't consider the main girl at all, you are doing something wrong. Don't think they would remove her entire character, sounds too absurd and it would pretty much break the entire game.

They could've just released it on their store and others uncensored and later think about a potential steam release. Don't think the steam sales on the censored version and the dev being disappointed at the long wait time until the TL is done is gonna be worth it. But what do I know, maybe they have some kind of plan...

Bryanis

Reputation score
Not wanting to be the one to shoot on the ambulance here, but saying they had to remove the MC picture for the all age version is the reason for the delay is not enough to warrant a nearly 4 years delay.
I want and check Acerola release between DQM translation announcement and it release date. Acerola released 5 game (and one DLC). If you count that the first released game was already well in progress and remove it from the count, that make 4 game and one bit DLC created in the time it take KG to remove Melissa pictures from one game.

I'm pretty certain they also have to rewrite a lot of line, but it still seem way too long a time from the change visible (before the game is released).

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Not wanting to be the one to shoot on the ambulance here, but saying they had to remove the MC picture for the all age version is the reason for the delay is not enough to warrant a nearly 4 years delay.
I want and check Acerola release between DQM translation announcement and it release date. Acerola released 5 game (and one DLC). If you count that the first released game was already well in progress and remove it from the count, that make 4 game and one bit DLC created in the time it take KG to remove Melissa pictures from one game.

I'm pretty certain they also have to rewrite a lot of line, but it still seem way too long a time from the change visible (before the game is released).
I think they might have tried almost everything else aside from remaking the game entirely.

as for what Dragonaus said, Steam is their best selling platform.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ171244] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~

Hey all I made a cheat table for this game.

I'm using v1.03, but it should work for v1.04 as well, I haven't tried it yet but from past experiences with acerola's games the pointers should still work even after an update.

In case you're confused about what certain things are from reading these, I gave more information about them in the cheat table, feel free to ask though.

Enjoy the ct :) (Also when loading different saves be sure to unfreeze any values in the case of a pointer breaking and it pointing to an important address)

INCLUDES:
Heroines:
Code:
Stats: Health & Mana (Not max health/mana, those always reset),
Level, Libido, Lewd, Pregnancy Stages, Body Statistics

Appearance: Armor, Cum on Armor,
Slutty(Heart in eyes & different pose), Pregnant (baby bump)
Party:
Code:
Semen, Gold, Inventory (does not include armor/weapons/accessories),
Party Perks (Perk explanations, unlocking/locking perks, or forcing a perk)
I believe they're called titles, but I call them perks.
In-Battle (These pointers are likely to break after loading a new save, so beware of frozen values crashing your game, I plan on fixing these soon and adding heroine cumming pointers which works like fatigue for enemies):
Code:
Heroine Pointers: Health & Mana (Same as before, but only these work during battle),
Rape timers (turns left when an enemy grabs you mid-fight, defaults to breast grab and enemies are unaffected)

Enemy Pointers: Fatigue timers (enemies unable to attack),
Horny timers (increases chances that enemies will grab you mid-fight)

Can u adapt this one with Kagura Games v1.01 release? i think it's one before they applied the changes/fixes or the raw adress did change on versions with english or something, probably it's being sold as v1.01 but its the 1.04(minor chances and i doubt) and it's more likely the 1.01 anyway.