What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あせろら / acerola ] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~ / Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa (RE171244, RJ171244)

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ171244] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~

First... I'm and idiot :)
Second.. I have the 2 updates "merissa_syuusei" and "merissaPK_syuusei" which one I need use first? thanks and sorry for my english

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone knows what he is saying? I've tried everything and still can't manage to do this scene -.-

Attachments

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows what he is saying? I've tried everything and still can't manage to do this scene -.-
You should use the guide already in this thread, but for that scene specifically, I believe you need the Rope Outfit for Melissa.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for your help :)

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing post but does any1 have any alive link for this game? :confused:
Download on nyan is dead already and cant find another links
Edit: Found it

Last edited:

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i know this game is quite old but i have zero idea how to get outta pregnancy? i've talked with EVERYONE in the game and none seems to wanna make my characters normal?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i know this game is quite old but i have zero idea how to get outta pregnancy? i've talked with EVERYONE in the game and none seems to wanna make my characters normal?
Lets see, if I recall right there's a building in every town with some kind of sign hanging out, inside you can talk with someone to get rid of the pregnancy.

Zamoxino

Reputation score
u need to use item that looks like a bag. and i think it have "X" in name somewhere. u can buy them for 1k gold in few towns if i remember corr

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh god, that's a saucy but very, very risky game to release on steam in the current "anti loli" atmosphere....

user171

Reputation score
Oh god, that's a saucy but very, very risky game to release on steam in the current "anti loli" atmosphere....
Well, the last Kagura Game/Acerola game has shotas in it and all they did was give them pointier ears. They could probably say some she's a demon who is over 100 years old or something but looks like a little girl cause magic or something

Oh wait... Melissa is an unaging demon.

We'll see when the game comes out and at the very least, Kagura Games is releasing it on other platforms like MangaGamer, so there's that

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
They threaded around the touchy subjects fairly well until now, I agree with that. But with the recent CP youtube scandal, anti loli agendas are an all time high. This game could set a unfortunate precedence for H-Games on steam if the "wrong" people decide to pick it apart for it saucy content. The character state screens alone, give close minded individual enough content to label this piece of art as "degenerate" or something worse....

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Look like an anime adaptation from a new circle just got announced :

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's out now. Dunno what it's worth though...

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro, but seems that the game got an anniversary event in which the game is FREE RIGHT NOW on DLSITE.

Just in case people would still be looking for links, this is your chance to get it for FREE

Still waiting for the english steam ver. though