What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あせろら / acerola ] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~ / Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa (RE171244, RJ171244)

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ171244] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~

Yes,the link is still alive,but it will tell you have error try again later.
I just try to download it and it's work just fine

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you swap between the main heroine as party leaders?

Wiluite

Reputation score

On the Status screen, select de heroine you want to be pty leader.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry, I couldn't help it.
Tell me more about seamen :D
Great joke

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somehow the game get´s to be super easy once you are able to run around naked. It is like cheating. Or earning money with whoring semen.... which is also xp <.<

I was really surprised though once I noticed the game has pixel sprite sex.
only while the "horny" bar is completely filled and only as long as you don´t get bloated though... still not sure if every character will be able to do that though

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Somehow the game get´s to be super easy once you are able to run around naked. It is like cheating. Or earning money with whoring semen.... which is also xp <.<

I was really surprised though once I noticed the game has pixel sprite sex.
only while the "horny" bar is completely filled and only as long as you don´t get bloated though... still not sure if every character will be able to do that though
Finally! a world where our precious sticky juice is essential :cool:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally! a world where our precious sticky juice is essential :cool:
I love games featuring semen as a gameplay element :D. I'm still waiting for a game using this as an alchemy element though :p

BTW, is there any consequences in being covered in semen? And is the kanji below just a status explaining that?

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I love games featuring semen as a gameplay element :D. I'm still waiting for a game using this as an alchemy element though :p

BTW, is there any consequences in being covered in semen? And is the kanji below just a status explaining that?
Yep sticky body :D yeah that's the kanji for you know semen armor or something like that... haha we need the game "Fullsemen alchemist" :p

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Im curious if someone is willing to make a partial for this. I dont know how hard it is for Wolf RPG.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Im curious if someone is willing to make a partial for this. I dont know how hard it is for Wolf RPG.
It's a wolf game so I don't know :(

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ManaMana
those still look so innocent and fresh, never having to experience going to the doctor.

which leads to my question, why don´t we have to pay the doctor visit and get items instead? or was I seeing it wrong?

the only doctor who wants a payment is the first doctor who wants a piece of Merissa (メリッサ)

love the game though, I am so happy that even my broken Japanese can still read half of it, if it weren´t for the numerous kanji.
I am still searching the missing scenes.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is actually the first game in Japanese that I've been enjoying playing in a long time, for ages now I've just extracted the CG(not that you can with Wolf) but this one is just kinda fun.

Running around, talking to people, trying to figure out wtf they could possibly mean, finding an outfit that has something they said on it and realizing someone has to wear that to activate it.
Quite enjoyable.

Gonna download the save anyway but only going to use it if I get reeeally stuck.

EDIT ah damn had a peak and there's no animation gallery is there? I do like me some doggy licking stuff :p

Last edited:

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If still looking hook code /c /hbn*0@493F83 /w1 /kf64:16 use agth can get all text to put translator

Reginald67
use arc conv can extract, but put together annoying

Attachments

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If I had the game and I had some free time I would try. But it might take me a little bit of time.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Errr... how do you switch chars ? I see that some of these guys want to speak with some1 from your party

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Errr... how do you switch chars ? I see that some of these guys want to speak with some1 from your party
Go to your preferred char status and press ok once.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Im working one one. But I wont be able to finish it any time soon. Gonna post my files for anyone who wanna continue though.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do you do after you beat the game? Says I'm supposed to go after a dragon or something and I can't find anything...

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody knows how to finish quest No. 023? I talked to everybody in Inishio but still can't find her parents.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

kissofthehell said:
I took a look at the output from WolfRPGTrans. It's ugly, to say the least Theoretically, it shouldn't be any harder than using RPGMakerTrans, but because it's still in an early state, I have some misgivings about even thinking of attempting such a feat.
I'm looking forward to seeing what T4ke can make of this.
My first thought was "Oh man, Wolf? Damn."
My second thought was "Oh God, STFU stupid long intro..."
I'm still forming my final thought.

I don't like the sprite style of Wolf at all.