What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ あせろら / Acerola] 性義の怪盗セリアーヌ~エロトラップダンジョンの先のお宝を奪え!~ / Seizure of sexuality Celierne (RJ222920)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know how to solve the 2nd one? The tile puzzle?
Edit: Nevermind. Noticed what it wanted.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i want to ask what to do in 4th mission blue haired path the room with 2 ventilators X_X?

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The 3rd one is terrible. The npc keeps turning to me and I can't do a single thing.
Edit: Nevermind, found out I needed to use X.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i want to ask what to do in 4th mission blue haired path the room with 2 ventilators X_X?
3 posts above you

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Didn't take much time to finish all the missions. Anyone got a save for this? Cuz I missed a lot of scenes trying to speed through everything.

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Didn't take much time to finish all the missions. Anyone got a save for this? Cuz I missed a lot of scenes trying to speed through everything.
I don't know but after the last mission a teddy appeared next to blondies desk, "talked with it" and there were something with "h" there so i pressed it, since then i had full cg unlocked, also i had all the "hardmode" maps done!

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I don't know but after the last mission a teddy appeared next to blondies desk, "talked with it" and there were something with "h" there so i pressed it, since then i had full cg unlocked, also i had all the "hardmode" maps done!
Thanks.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to mention that depending on Treasure Hunter Claire's sales, we might be doing an official translation of this game. Hope you guys will keep supporting us, Claire, and Acerola, so that we can see this game get an official English release!

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to mention that depending on Treasure Hunter Claire's sales, we might be doing an official translation of this game. Hope you guys will keep supporting us, Claire, and Acerola, so that we can see this game get an official English release!
screams internally.

Seriously though. This would be great since Acerola delivers consistently high quality products at a steady rate and their games are complete on release. They're easily one of the most reliable H-game circles.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
3 things to say about this game comparing other acerola games..
1 > somehow i think it has an insane ammount less content and variation. specially when 70% of just little 3 or 4 animations with different color enemies.
2> gameplay i do like the story about just trying to advance hiding and avoid.
3 > it dissapoint me the lack of corruption compared to other acerola games.. still i think its a good game but comparing his others this one should be around 30% of his normal works i still cannot figure out how its possible with so low content and maps to be 3gbs

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It definitely has less content and was extremely short to complete. Also, 3GBs is usually not enough to pile in these kind of animations (coming from someone who animates the same thing as well), especially at that frame rate using so many images.

Gameplay was pretty interesting, but ultimately I believe testing the waters with the game overall was too risky. If they put more effort in the animations, I wouldn't complain about the content amount.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It definitely has less content and was extremely short to complete. Also, 3GBs is usually not enough to pile in these kind of animations (coming from someone who animates the same thing as well), especially at that frame rate using so many images.

Gameplay was pretty interesting, but ultimately I believe testing the waters with the game overall was too risky. If they put more effort in the animations, I wouldn't complain about the content amount.
IMO, animations usually don't end up being worth it. They're a massive time sink and I can see why, if there's a lot of them the game would be much smaller (content wise, not disk space.)

Nearlicious

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn!
Acerola should make their game into English Translation, then put it on Steam or Anywhere else
they make all of my favorite genre, Top Notch CG, and Awesome RPG Mechanism

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys,

Definitely want to see more Acerola games translated by you :)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does he know he does not go further?

Last edited: