What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ あせろら / Acerola] 性義の怪盗セリアーヌ~エロトラップダンジョンの先のお宝を奪え!~ / Seizure of sexuality Celierne (RJ222920)

subzero

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone knows how to hook catch all the words? I cant never play acelora games because ITH never get full text :|

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Same here, I know how to use with agth, but my agth just stopped working after I changed my windows to 10. Supposedly I hafta use a hook code, but I have no Idea what that code should be.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Question... how do get the blue haired girl pregnant? I've been trying to do it by getting caught by enemies but to no avail...

Edit* well... nvm for some reason it worked now.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to mention that depending on Treasure Hunter Claire's sales, we might be doing an official translation of this game. Hope you guys will keep supporting us, Claire, and Acerola, so that we can see this game get an official English release!
there isn't any way you (and Acerola) would consider instead? i believe far more people would like that one translated. Would it perhaps cause issues with steam due to some of the scenes in the game? Either way i'm looking forward to more official translations.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
there isn't any way you (and Acerola) would consider instead? i believe far more people would like that one translated. Would it perhaps cause issues with steam due to some of the scenes in the game? Either way i'm looking forward to more official translations.
Thanks for the question. All I can say on the matter is that it has already been considered. I'll leave the interpretation of that up to you :)

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Short and sweet game. Some fun mechanics, but pretty easy overall. I like the endless mode you unlock after finishing the game, too - a nice little minigame - and it's nice they give you full scene unlock so you don't need to grind each different enemy and position. I was wondering why you'd want a lot of the potions Lily sells (other than the invincibility one), but the one that makes you pregnant is pretty useful for the two egg locked doors in the game (I hadn't got one on me for the first door, but I made sure to buy one before missions after that!). The h code for version 2.21 Wolf games ( /HB-4*@4d2f5b ) was interesting - it picked up all the in game text, but not H scene text, Had to resort to VNR's OCR mode for that.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
A nice game.
Actually, I was fooled by the fact it was an acerola game, because they belong to two dinstinct groups, the RPG series and the NTR series, but this is neither. This is a dungeon-crawler. And a nice one, actually.
It's worth saying it's intuitive even without knowing magic runes (beside the "egg" part, there I wondered for a couple days...) and the images are good, acerola-level of quality :p
Even if this is their first tentative at animated scenes (at least so acerola claimed... unless googletranslate is cheating me), those parts are really good. Actually, I would have liked to have similar animations for the "battles" (you know what I mean) in the RPG series.

That said, unfortunately the game is short (not counting the infinity-mode), I would have liked something more.
But maybe what wasn't present in the game is the interaction with the surrounding "world" (which -admittedly- make up the most of the time I spend in the other acerola games, just bouncing from one side of the city to the other is fun). Nonetheless, the cutscenes seems to hint a substantial plot (that I didn't understood 'cause it's in jap) so it's maybe just my impression.
What is missing is the "corruption", present in all the other games and here only in a fashion, but being a dungeon-crawler and not an RPG maybe it's not really an issue.

But the dungeon are fun and not always easy, the animation smooth, so I'm fine with it.
Just 3 and something Gb seems a bit too much, but I think I'll blame the Wolf engine for that...

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nonetheless, the cutscenes seems to hint a substantial plot (that I didn't understood 'cause it's in jap) so it's maybe just my impression.
From what I could gather...
Your mother disappeared years ago, and you were instead taken in by the head of a gang of righteous thieves. They steal from the rich and give to the poor, basically sorting out injustices that the upper class don't want to touch. Your first mission, for example, is to steal back a magic stone that a nobleman is using to dry up the river, so that he can laugh at the plight of the nearby people who don't have any water. Turns out your partner (the other girl) is the princess of the country - she ran away after finding that the king was weak, and allowing the corrupt noblemen to call all the shots. it also turns out the bad guy at the end brainwashed you and your mother - the lady thief who took you in and acted like a mother to you was, actually, your mother. But you and her had been brainwashed to not remember that...

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
From what I could gather...
Your mother disappeared years ago, and you were instead taken in by the head of a gang of righteous thieves. They steal from the rich and give to the poor, basically sorting out injustices that the upper class don't want to touch. Your first mission, for example, is to steal back a magic stone that a nobleman is using to dry up the river, so that he can laugh at the plight of the nearby people who don't have any water. Turns out your partner (the other girl) is the princess of the country - she ran away after finding that the king was weak, and allowing the corrupt noblemen to call all the shots. it also turns out the bad guy at the end brainwashed you and your mother - the lady thief who took you in and acted like a mother to you was, actually, your mother. But you and her had been brainwashed to not remember that...
:eek: seems a rather convoluted plot...
(almost like Code Geass...)