What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Ashita ha docchida!? ] [ 明日はどっちだっ!? ] Action & Quest: The Adventures of Audrey あくしょん&クエスト 冒険者のオードリー編 RE182925 RJ182925

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently the circle isn't so dead. They changed their art and made an action game this time around.

STORY
Audrey was raised by a veteran adventurer.
She wants to follow in her stepfather's footsteps.
Though capable, Audrey is a beginner. Her first mission is at Old Stump Village
which she attempts solo. An auspicious or ominous start to her career?

CONTENT
Ecchi scenes are all animated!
A quick enjoyable 1~2 hour Action RPG!
* The playable trial is 10~20 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: あくしょん&クエスト 冒険者のオードリー編 (RJ182925)

How does one fap to this? x3

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How does one fap to this? x3
Eh, it's charming in its own strange way. It's certainly not fappable for most folks but personally I find it funny and fun enough to warrant a playthrough.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pants down, hand on dick, fap. Easy.

I do know what you mean, though, it's... weird.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i dont know if this guy its advancing or regressing
quite confusing hahaha well its fun to see this time for gods sake

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As always, I'll keep an eye out for legitimate links

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

moe saber?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I might be imagining it, but I think the eyes are slowly getting bigger each release.

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i dont know if this guy its advancing or regressing
quite confusing hahaha well its fun to see this time for gods sake
Considering that the art style is almost the same as one they used earlier already I'd say regressing but whatever that artstyle is kinda glorious in some way xD

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This time the scenes seem to be animated. Animation quality kinda poor, though if the scenes are good enough it might not matter. Also hard to say if all the scenes are going to be animated because the demo was pretty short.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This time the scenes seem to be animated. Animation quality kinda poor, though if the scenes are good enough it might not matter. Also hard to say if all the scenes are going to be animated because the demo was pretty short.
I decompiled the demo and found that almost all, if not all scenes where in it. They all seem animated.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm not versed in graphics or animation but it looks like the style "regression" is to accommodate easier animation? The art in his previous games would look to require drawing of each frame, while this current graphics looks to be able to be animated using animation programs.

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is oddly interesting...i want to play that just out of curiousity ^^

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I literally don't know what to do once you get to the first town. Why cant I moonrunes?

Queen Opalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fuck ! But WHAT did with this compared to previous versions ? lol

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I literally don't know what to do once you get to the first town. Why cant I moonrunes?
Wish I could tell ya but I still can't find a link for this

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

If it's the same in the trial then you have to talk to every single npc in the village, ALL of them, then go back and speak to the old man(?) in the northmost house (the butt toucher), and he'll send you back to the southern forest to fetch shining herbs to pick up, go back once you collect all of them.

Takito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it's the same in the trial then you have to talk to every single npc in the village, ALL of them, then go back and speak to the old man(?) in the northmost house (the butt toucher), and he'll send you back to the southern forest to fetch shining herbs to pick up, go back once you collect all of them.
Quests after that -
Upper right house,woman - gives quest to collect 5 chickens in the left area from the town.
After that - Blacksmith,gives quest to collect ores 'n shit. For some reason I couldn't collect ores for a while,make sure to speak with blacksmith 2 times,maybe do some other shit,idk. Ores are in the upper area from the town in the cave. You can farm ores there and use them for crafting once the quest's finished.
After that - talk with the man near the upper right house,go to the right area from the town,kill all the bees.
After that - talk with the woman who was standing NEAR the entrance to the left area from the town,near the house. She'll be inside the house this time. She'll give you a quest,but I have absolutely zero idea what the hell does she want. Went into the cave area,tried to enter the area near the cave one,tried to go to the wolfies again,tried to go to the right area,tried to go to the starting forest with bats. Nope. No new lootable objects,nothing. Maybe I was just not paying attention,but I honestly have no idea what to do at this point. Will continue playing the game later,will tell if I'll find something

Last edited:

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm also stuck at the blacksmith quest, even though I'm fairly sure that I talked with everyone. Strange.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm also stuck at the blacksmith quest, even though I'm fairly sure that I talked with everyone. Strange.
Talking to him twice makes him tell you to buy a pickaxe from the store lady, it costs 150 so its easy to get.