What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Ashita ha docchida!? ] [ 明日はどっちだっ!? ] Action & Quest: The Adventures of Audrey あくしょん&クエスト 冒険者のオードリー編 RE182925 RJ182925

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: あくしょん&クエスト 冒険者のオードリー編 (RJ182925)

Talking to him twice makes him tell you to buy a pickaxe from the store lady, it costs 150 so its easy to get.
I see, thanks.

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any saves?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick question for those of you who bought this game, there's a text document that comes with the game and at the top of it, I see that there is criticism for this site and hrpgheaven in english text. I'm wondering if the circle added that there or was it added by the person who uploaded it where I got it?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick question for those of you who bought this game, there's a text document that comes with the game and at the top of it, I see that there is criticism for this site and hrpgheaven in english text. I'm wondering if the circle added that there or was it added by the person who uploaded it where I got it?
my game had no such thing. The only English in the text file I got the game from, is just the common stuff you see in the read me: comp specs, websites, random "game.exe" everywhere.

Must be from the uploader.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my game had no such thing. The only English in the text file I got the game from, is just the common stuff you see in the read me: comp specs, websites, random "game.exe" everywhere.

Must be from the uploader.
I see, thanks for clearing that up.

Reputation score
could someone on this forum make a page where the saves and the titles assosiated with them are in one place?
while see saves for some of them on here , dont see the actual titles anywhere else , as/anime sharing only has 4 of them "the 4 newest ones" and all others are dead and the first princess title is still nowhere to be seen