What's new

RPG Ci-En Loli Shota [ASIMOFU]エストラの迷宮 (Labyrinth of Estra???)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Here's a fun thing to do, run through the whole dungeon back and forth, aggroing everything and not fighting.
Wondering what other monster girls might be in this, I think a snake lady is very likely considering dev's previous works but personally I'm hoping for a tentacle gal, maybe a scylla or something.

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is the base version of the game 64 bit? Why was a 32 Bit version included?
That would be the implication. 32 bit systems are still around, and wouldn't be able to play the 64 bit version, so the 32 bit release is for them.

Mick2000

Reputation score
i wish there's graphic setting for this, geez this thing run below 20 FPS for me despite the simple looking graphic and the game didn't do frame skip so everything is slow motion for me, can't fap like this.
still liking the game tho.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
i wish there's graphic setting for this, geez this thing run below 20 FPS for me despite the simple looking graphic and the game didn't do frame skip so everything is slow motion for me, can't fap like this.
still liking the game tho.
...Options menu seems to have volume, camera, and performance settings, which save when you close the game.
Maybe those will heal what ails you.

Anyway, played through it myself, really damn good. Surprisingly fun, but kinda easy. Animations are nice, too.
Xunity Autotranslator/Reipatcher seems to work a bit - it translates static ui just fine, but the girls' text just vanishes the second it's translated. Unfortunate but doesnt really detract much. actually does work, just seems to take a few rounds to start displaying text properly

Last edited:

Tenma

Reputation score
This is definitely going to be a hit once the full game releases. To any translators out there, now would be a good to start translating, while there's just a few lines to translate yet. As for the game itself, the only thing that may hold the experience back, for some, is the fact that once your character orgasms the scene ends and that's game over. Perhaps, in the finished product we could have some scenes that'll continue such as for bosses possibly. There's probably going to be more difficulty options in the future as well, so this being easy for now shouldn't be an issue.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is definitely going to be a hit once the full game releases. To any translators out there, now would be a good to start translating, while there's just a few lines to translate yet. As for the game itself, the only thing that may hold the experience back, for some, is the fact that once your character orgasms the scene ends and that's game over. Perhaps, in the finished product we could have some scenes that'll continue such as for bosses possibly. There's probably going to be more difficulty options in the future as well, so this being easy for now shouldn't be an issue.
Theres two ways the girl can win, she either makes you ejaculate with foreplay and then has he way with you as you are completely defenseless in the sex portion or she initiates sex during the foreplay phase after the heart meter becomes full when she passes you on the X mark and has a number of success attacks after that. If you notice, some attacks go off rapidly and if you aren't enduring you'll lose a ton of ground here.

These are the first two enemies so it makes sense that they are the easiest, but this combat rape system is so dynamic that the dev could implement all kinds of tricks to mess you up, like draining twice as much energy if you are enduring at the wrong time, or changing position (like some monster girls in FOBS do) which resets your struggle progress (but presumably not your energy bar) if you "struggle" at the wrong moment.

The dev really built this system to be able to craft a specific rhythm to escape each monster girl, we'll see if he utilizes it correctly. It took him nearly a year to get to this point, but hopefully that was because he was building the foundation of the game's physics.

The best games incorporate sex directly into the gameplay and this game has done one of the best jobs doing that of any game i've played before.

Tenma

Reputation score
I mean you'll always be able to see which attacks are rapidly filling your bar and just resist. As is, there's obvious animations where you're meant to resist. The difficulty could be like Echidna War where there's just a flat increase to how quickly the animations fill your bar as well as more enemies in increased variety.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think the most telling thing regarding the possibility of post-defeat gameplay is the fact that upon defeat, the enemy gets a heart icon on the minimap as they drag you away. Maybe there's the possibility to swap to another character and try to rescue yourself before they get away with the protag?

The combat in this game reminds me very strongly of the best parts of the soulsborne series, in that it's entirely possible to master the combat system to the point of easily dispatching to running past foes with no damage... provided there's only one or two of them. The dev can easily add hordes to up the difficulty, or add attacks that are harder to dodge and punish, such as attacks with a wide area of effect, short aftercast, that are quick, or flurries.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The production value of this hentai game is astonishing, unlike any other. This is like if Compile Heart or Nippon Ichi Software made an official hentai game.

Kernog

Reputation score
New update with a few clips for those who have not played the demo yet), a new update, and more information. Some of it already known, but it's good to have an official reminder
  • The monsters will undress the hero if his HPs fall under 50%. The monsters who wear clothes will also undress if their own health drops (the explanation is that they work themselves up in a sweat). So this mechanic will also come into play with other monster-girls
  • There's a sweat effect going on when your SP gets low. A nice little detail
  • When reaching max estrus, the scene switches to penetration. You can struggle, but if your SP run out and you are forced to resist, it will simply delay the inevitable :-3
  • A couple more details about the "X-ray" camera. There are two modes for the internal view: A mode is a fully transparent view while B mode is more opaque
  • Once the random camera is disabled, you can apparently fix the camera and change the angle with the number keys
  • You can/will be able to skip animations by pressing the space key. But be careful as pressing it during foreplay will advance the action to intercourse, and you might screw yourself over (in another way)
  • The dev is currently working on fluid/mucus mechanics
The dev's plan for the next versions:
  • Finishing dungeon construction and dungeon mechanics
  • Result screen and a shop between floors. The shop will be kept by a fox-girl character called Mimina (the girl on the lower right of the title screen)
  • Next update is next week
It looks like Asimofu has entered a rhythm of small but regular updates. So stay tuned. :-3

-------------------------

Translated changelog for version 0.03

• Adjusting the expression of semen (adding semen dripping after the werewolf finish)
  • Added skip function and camera fixing function
  • Change of guard specifications (knockback rise, only guards after SP break are played)
  • Item menu available, recoverable by eating fruit
  • Increased the number of monsters from 5 to 7 on a trial basis so that about half are placed while awake
  • Many other fine adjustments
  • The behavior of the item column has been implemented. The equipment status of weapons and shields is not yet reflected in the character. Whether you have a sword and a shield or throw them away, you will continue to have a sword and a shield. Also, even if you place something other than a sword in the equipment column, nothing can be done yet. Sorry for the halfway implementation. By the way, it is not possible to use items that are being restrained,
    In the future, we plan to make fruit-based items available for escape.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
  • You can/will be able to skip animations by pressing the space key. But be careful as pressing it during foreplay will advance the action to intercourse, and you might screw yourself over (in another way)
I don't think that's quite accurate, it 'simulates' the struggle for you so you don't need to struggle yourself, however, It's not fully efficient as it only does :
- Struggle until stamina is empty
- Endure until stamina is full
and because the enemy patterns aren't so simple, there's more than enough chance the simulation just facetanks all instances of the girls' skills and loses.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This game's really easy...

The adult content is pretty top-notch, but sadly, if you're good at the game you won't experience it.
Use the shield to lock-on. fight 1 on 1, put down your shield when fighting the werewolf, and never let your stamina drop to 0. You won't even take a hit let alone lose.

The struggle mechanic is interesting.

It's 3 meters. The leftmost bar shows your stamina. The big bar shows your ecstasy. The filling heart at the bottom of the big bar is enemy estrus.
If Ecstasy is maxed out you cum. Cumming = instant gameover.
If your escape location reaches the top you escape.
If your escape location is inside of your ecstasy meter the enemy estrus will increase rapidly.

Max estrus and the enemy will initiate sex. Sex is basically impossible to escape, but you have some time, as they're lining you up to get some last minute escaping in.

To escape mash attack until you're about to run out. Then hold the attack key, this is usually when they try to change up the position into a hold attack. You can't struggle well when the position changes. If you hold out the red part of your ecstasy won't go up that much which is what your ecstasy will become once the hold is over. So yeah... mash attack until you're about to run out of stamina but don't actually run out. Hold through the enemy hold grab, then mash again.

__
The inclusion of stamina I think is what makes this game special.
By limiting the player's strength in a simple way it has more variables to play around with when it comes to various elements.

I worry though that the final game won't be too erotic since the game's eroticism is all based on player skill right now. My biggest desire for the game is for different mechanics to experience adult content in the game.

Maybe some girls already start in Estrus state making them really dangerous.
Maybe Phil the protagonist gets an ability to create a body double and he can throw the body double at the enemy and escape.
Maybe give incentives for Phil to engage in sexual activities. What if getting caught and escaping increases your stamina?
Does Phil need to lose all of his HP after cumming once? I don't think so. I think it actually lowers the eroticism that one shot ends it.
What if other people are exploring the dungeon and you can find and save them?

Currently, the eroticism of the game is too low. Even MGQ noticed this when they added NPCs getting raped in the original Part 3 while you play the game, as well as scenes with Alice in the original Part1.

Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
This game's really easy...

The adult content is pretty top-notch, but sadly, if you're good at the game you won't experience it.
Use the shield to lock-on. fight 1 on 1, put down your shield when fighting the werewolf, and never let your stamina drop to 0. You won't even take a hit let alone lose.
I worry though that the final game won't be too erotic since the game's eroticism is all based on player skill right now. My biggest desire for the game is for different mechanics to experience adult content in the game.
I would not be too worried about that. This is a dev version of the very first stage. Not only the first stage is often easy on purpose, to allow the player to get their bearings, balancing will probably come at some point,. When there are more than 2 opponents, things already get trickier as you have to manage your positioning. Especially if you face two werewolves since their mechanic is to circle around you.

The inclusion of stamina and player skill is actually what makes the game's eroticism work for me. Most of the time, the protagonists are passive, or what happens depends on RNG. Here, you can either play the game as it is intended to be played, or just pick a stage and let the scene happens.

Tenma

Reputation score
I really wouldn't worry about the difficulty for now. Echidna Wars, their previous work, solved that by having a large number of various enemies attacking at you once. When the game takes us out of the shallow dungeon levels and into the deeper and more populated levels of the dungeon I'm sure that the difficulty will ramp up. From the promo image we can see there's going to be at least 7 or 8 enemy types. Just fighting a couple of melee fighters with ranged support could be difficult depending on what enemies are working together. Perhaps some status effects could also be implemented as well with the more difficult enemy types and more items would be added to remove these effects.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game is only easy because this is the first demo. The dev has done almost nothing but designing the enemy models and building the physics ect. The game runs very smoothly on my system, so hes building the foundation first, which is always a good sign.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game is only easy because this is the first demo.
On one hand, hentai games tend to be overly easy. On the other hand, Asimofu's Milia/Echidna War is an exception and it is actually hard.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
You guys misunderstand.

It's not JUST that it's easy. It's that the only way to experience the sexual content is to lose, so if you're good at the game, there are no other avenues for you to experience the erotic content.

Take Ason's Cursed Blacksmith for instance. The main way to get sex scenes is by losing in the dungeon and being raped by a monster girl. In this game losing is a given mechanically since corruption as a resource is limited, BUT you also get scenes with the main heroines depending on story progress so playing well still rewards you with adult content.

Or Poring's Devil Legion where just playing the game gets you adult content.

Heck, as I stated earlier even MGQ saw the problem with rape on defeat style games by making it so that there are compulsory adult events throughout your adventure.

__
How about here?

Yeah. The first time I opened the game I lost. I didn't even know the controls. Second time and onward? I wouldn't see any adult content unless I purposefully got caught.
Of course the game will get challenging in the future, and I expect to lose to future enemies and challenges.

That's besides the point though. I just think it's disappointing when the ONLY way to experience erotic elements in the game is through defeat.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You guys misunderstand.

It's not JUST that it's easy. It's that the only way to experience the sexual content is to lose, so if you're good at the game, there are no other avenues for you to experience the erotic content.

Take Ason's Cursed Blacksmith for instance. The main way to get sex scenes is by losing in the dungeon and being raped by a monster girl. In this game losing is a given mechanically since corruption as a resource is limited, BUT you also get scenes with the main heroines depending on story progress so playing well still rewards you with adult content.

Or Poring's Devil Legion where just playing the game gets you adult content.

Heck, as I stated earlier even MGQ saw the problem with rape on defeat style games by making it so that there are compulsory adult events throughout your adventure.

__
How about here?

Yeah. The first time I opened the game I lost. I didn't even know the controls. Second time and onward? I wouldn't see any adult content unless I purposefully got caught.
Of course the game will get challenging in the future, and I expect to lose to future enemies and challenges.

That's besides the point though. I just think it's disappointing when the ONLY way to experience erotic elements in the game is through defeat.
This is a fundamental design flaw of all games in the genre. You, as the a person living in the world via the protagonist can't be 'reverse raped' until you lose in some way, but 'winning' the game requires you to try your hardest. That said theres no reason to single out this game in particular when almost every single game in the genre has the same problem.

You mentioned Poring's Devil Legion, the difference in this game is that you play as the girls, the problem with this is that you can't experience the thrill of being the 'victim' while playing from the prospective of the girl.

Losing in Cursed Blacksmith is basically inevitable, theres no way to clear the game with base stats, you have to upgrade them outside of the dungeon.

At least in this game, finally losing is alot less tedious than in an RPG for instance.

Finally, the difficulty of the game at this point is something that shouldn't even be criticized. The game has 6 rooms max, its more of an animations demo than anything else. He can balance the difficulty of the game later.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This is a fundamental design flaw of all games in the genre. You, as the a person living in the world via the protagonist can't be 'reverse raped' until you lose in some way, but 'winning' the game requires you to try your hardest. That said theres no reason to single out this game in particular when almost every single game in the genre has the same problem.
This is incorrect.

All Battlefuck games do not have this problem. Succubus Affection also does not have this problem as the game gives you incentives to have sex. Most reverse rape games also add compulsory erotic events that can be experienced as another avenue for experiencing adult content outside of losing in battle.

At least in this game, finally losing is alot less tedious than in an RPG for instance.
That I agree.
My criticism overall isn't too serious. It's just one of the disappointments I have with the game on a design level.

Finally, the difficulty of the game at this point is something that shouldn't even be criticized. The game has 6 rooms max, its more of an animations demo than anything else. He can balance the difficulty of the game later.
I've played a lot of games at Alpha stage that had a strong sense for game balance. My game Sex Machine aimed to do that in it's first demo as well.

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
I wanted to try this game but I dont get how ci-en is supposed to work it just charges me few cents and doesnt do anything is it something like I can only start downloading new versions after next month or what?