What's new

RPG Ci-En Loli Shota [ASIMOFU]エストラの迷宮 (Labyrinth of Estra???)

Kernog

Reputation score
0.0.5 has been released. This is mostly a gameplay/QoL update with:
* button mapping and controller support
* damage numbers appear on the monsters
* there are now stairs and level transitions (for now, it resets the level)

In his comments, Asimofu comments that it took him so long because integrating controller support took him much more time than he thought, and obliged him to update his Unity framework. The appearance of the game has not changed much though, which has left him a little depressed. However, things should get slightly easier thanks to the Unity updates.
Next area of development: the shop, then the next map

The dev also thanks everyone for reaching 500 supporters, which helped a lot to support his work.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Good to know this guy's still updating his game at a steady rate. Still though, I'm going to hold off buying any other demos until I see what the next enemy he implements is like.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Id be content if the next demo showed what happens after the cute cat(?) lady does to the protagonist after taking off his clothes and carrying him away.

Tenma

Reputation score
Id be content if the next demo showed what happens after the cute cat(?) lady does to the protagonist after taking off his clothes and carrying him away.
To clarify that is a werewolf girl. I also haven't heard that there's plans for gameover scenes. From what I read on their Cien, you won't get scene after the game fades to black. That's when you'll get a results screen for the run.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
A hentai roguelike? Sign me up!
There's also Ason's The Shimmering Horizon and Cursed Blacksmith.
It's also female assertive sexual content. It's got way more content in it as it is right now, but not 3D, and not realtime.

MegaMars

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey I found an uncensored version of the wolf girl scene on another website. Anyone know where it could have come from?
Don't know if naming the website is okay. It's like any other website that has tons of pictures n shit.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's pretty easy to uncensor certain games, since they just add the censoring at the end rather than baking it into the animation/models, I imagine this was the case here and someone with unity knowlegde cracked the game open and removed the filter.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.0.6 is released for Supporter on Ci-En.
- Kitsune Fox Girl Shop
- Increase gameplay difficulty and feature
- Keys and locked door
- Optimization
Unfortunately no new monster girl for this update unless its not mentioned in the blog.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
IIRC he listed each girl in order-- next girl is the cockatiel girl

I am beyond excited. She looks adorable.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I'm just happy he's still updating this. I expected progress to be slow because this looks to be a huge project he's undertaking.

I'm hoping the kitsune or other busty monsters get implemented!

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Unfortunately no new monster girl for this update unless its not mentioned in the blog.
Both slime girl and wolf girl have now super powered versions with pink outlines and slightly different animations. Still don't know how to escape one if you get caught.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Both slime girl and wolf girl have now super powered versions with pink outlines and slightly different animations. Still don't know how to escape one if you get caught.
That's estrus. It's always been there. Activation conditions are more random now

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
where are you seeing this cockatiel? I've been subbed to him since the first post and i've never seen, well, anything about upcoming monster girls. Not even his pixiv has much in concept art.

Tenma

Reputation score
where are you seeing this cockatiel? I've been subbed to him since the first post and i've never seen, well, anything about upcoming monster girls. Not even his pixiv has much in concept art.
Their Twitter, their handle there is asimofu_ok.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1629935022329.png
デデン デン デデン

Posted the current release monsters in order.
Turns out it's either an unmentioned mob or the centaur next-- and the birb is later on.
Dev may have slipped that there's either an orc/elf, and a ghost-ish mob coming on their Ci-en at some point.