What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ askot ] レベルドレイン3~魔王に吸われるためのレベル上げ~ RJ174698

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ174698] レベルドレイン3~魔王に吸われるためのレベル上げ~

I will ask here since the thread of the second game in the series appears to be down, but I wanted to know how to wake up the girl in the inn that appears in the second game, I read something about using level drain but how exactly do I do that?

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

to raycuazafan the sleeping girl should wake up with the 15lvl drain event. not sure anymore if you first have to do the 5lvl drain event to open for more options but when your in the inn wher the sleeping girl is. when your beside her ther should come some text and after that the option to choose. cum into her mouth that should do it.

also any news about the next update of leveldrain3 ?

edit: I'm just guessing from my memories since it's a long time i played the secend part. (my guess was wrong started part 2 to look into it)

3. at the bordell you buyed the mastrubation voice set for 10000g after that you go to the inn wher Sara is. now you should be able to do 3 event's
キス(Lv5) キス→見抜き(Lv10) キス→フェラ(Lv20). Take the LV20 and after that option 見抜きへ. now she should be awake after that event.

1. the bordell drained 100 lvl (150lvl buged version) and you got the Vip pass.
2. you finished the 2 dungeon event's and got the girl beside (teashop) the Inn as teammate.
4. you and the 2 girls as your teammate are high lvl with heavy equitment and your stocked up with a lot of potion's.
5. when you enter the Vip room with the Vip pass now that you have the girls on your site you should have a Boos fight with the Foxgirl.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

should be out at the end of the month ;)

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

to raycuazafan the sleeping girl should wake up with the 15lvl drain event. not sure anymore if you first have to do the 5lvl drain event to open for more options but when your in the inn wher the sleeping girl is. when your beside her ther should come some text and after that the option to choose. cum into her mouth that should do it.

Well I already did all the events in the game I think, only the last boss is left and I cant reach it without that girl, maybe is because I used the code in the window instead of reaching the scenes how its supposed to but anyway, I noticed that there isnt a lvl 15 event, it goes from lvl 10 to lvl 18-20, so I dont know anymore.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I already did all the events in the game I think, only the last boss is left and I cant reach it without that girl, maybe is because I used the code in the window instead of reaching the scenes how its supposed to but anyway, I noticed that there isnt a lvl 15 event, it goes from lvl 10 to lvl 18-20, so I dont know anymore.
did you see the blonde girl's gameover event? you need to wear all her stuff when seeing her last sceen.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here's the info.
DL2000特典のHシーンですが、
もう少しかかります。
今月中に導入予定です。
もうしばらくお待ちください。

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did you see the blonde girl's gameover event? you need to wear all her stuff when seeing her last sceen.
do you mean the girl with the shower scene and the handjob scene as a host?, if thats the one youre talking about, I didnt noticed that you obtain something after her scenes, if thats the case maybe I even sold them by accident, hopefully not.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

THE NEW VERSION IS OUT!!!

do you mean the girl with the shower scene and the handjob scene as a host?, if thats the one youre talking about, I didnt noticed that you obtain something after her scenes, if thats the case maybe I even sold them by accident, hopefully not.
yeah her... wait what version of レベルドレイン2 are you playing?

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

THE NEW VERSION IS OUT!!!

yeah her... wait what version of レベルドレイン2 are you playing?
no idea, I dont think is a version problem since the only thing that Im missing is to wake up that girl somehow, I already did everything else, but every time I interact with her she only gives me the option to leave, if I had the correct blonde girl, then what stuff am I supposed to wear while watching her scene?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

no idea, I dont think is a version problem since the only thing that Im missing is to wake up that girl somehow, I already did everything else, but every time I interact with her she only gives me the option to leave, if I had the correct blonde girl, then what stuff am I supposed to wear while watching her scene?
her scene in same location as the elf girl that de-ages you. if you start it wearing her set(lingerie, gloves, stockings, ect ect). you get the pieces randomly from the vending mechines on any floor. she'll tease then mount you and ask you a question positive answer(loving death by shu shu) or negative answer(malicious death sex).

links to the latest version are up on a-s and going down fast it seems

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol they say there the version from 30th but it's the version there is from the 14th :rolleyes:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

lol they say there the version from 30th but it's the version there is from the 14th :rolleyes:
damn your right :(

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

her scene in same location as the elf girl that de-ages you. if you start it wearing her set(lingerie, gloves, stockings, ect ect). you get the pieces randomly from the vending mechines on any floor. she'll tease then mount you and ask you a question positive answer(loving death by shu shu) or negative answer(malicious death sex).

links to the latest version are up on a-s and going down fast it seems
Oh I see, I saw the scene where you de-age as you say but I never touched those vending machines, I would have never known that you could make something like that, thank you a lot.

thekiller535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

u guys ever made a good weapon? im stuck with a 2 hand axe form vendor. i was wondering if theres more powerfull weapon? also i choosed the knight guild from first town whats the best class to upgrade to?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Care as this game doesn't just look weapon with highest atk power, but also size penalty.
Something with 2h axe will have 50% dmg to small / 75% dmg to med / 100% dmg to large enemy (this info can be known from 1 of the npc mention... or they simply use the info Ragnarok online)

thekiller535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Care as this game doesn't just look weapon with highest atk power, but also size penalty.
Something with 2h axe will have 50% dmg to small / 75% dmg to med / 100% dmg to large enemy (this info can be known from 1 of the npc mention... or they simply use the info Ragnarok online)
ye and its miss alot

thekiller535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any 1 have killed the girl in the magic tower 3rd floor? its hard. btw where do u find your 4th companion?

thekiller535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

aAfter you enter desert from central town, walk along the wall to the right until you go to next map.
Go down a little and go right (~20 steps). You should see pyramid.[/QUOTE]

nvm found it thx.
do you know how to open the pyramid door?

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

u guys ever made a good weapon? im stuck with a 2 hand axe form vendor. i was wondering if theres more powerfull weapon? also i choosed the knight guild from first town whats the best class to upgrade to?
for the MC? Leaving him a Hero seems to be the best choice but my personal preference is Hunter, Monk or Paladin. Hunter is great as long as you keep plenty of arrows in stock. Monk has the has the highest damage single target attack skill in the game. Paladin has the largest HP pool in the game and is almost as versatile Alchemist.

thekiller535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for the MC? Leaving him a Hero seems to be the best choice but my personal preference is Hunter, Monk or Paladin. Hunter is great as long as you keep plenty of arrows in stock. Monk has the has the highest damage single target attack skill in the game. Paladin has the largest HP pool in the game and is almost as versatile Alchemist.
what stats do u max for monk and what type of item do u need?
Also, can u edit the stats of your companion like you do when u change class?

Last edited: