What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well...it seems my anxiety was misplaced. youre not supposed to 'win', she ends the fight after you take out 1/3 of her health. it was more just assuming i was doing something wrong and not wanting to move forward until i was sure.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
well...it seems my anxiety was misplaced. youre not supposed to 'win', she ends the fight after you take out 1/3 of her health. it was more just assuming i was doing something wrong and not wanting to move forward until i was sure.
Wait. She says that before the battle, and it's half her health if I'm remembering properly.
Are you translating the game?

Use this tool, if you need to translate RPG Maker games with machine translation as you play.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im playing untranslated yeah, just brute forcing it as usual.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
im playing untranslated yeah, just brute forcing it as usual.
Well you and that tool are about to become best buddies then hunh.
Support him on Patreon if you can. It's actually a really amazing tool that catches more text than Translator++.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Man I deleted it after beating it. I really don't remember it being difficult.

Agility doesn't make your turns more frequent, it decides who goes first.
Basically if your agility is 99 and theirs is 1, you go first, and then they go second.

In the demo it's fine for basic attacks to be your primary source of damage if I'm remembering properly.

STR+Agility build is the maledom build though. You'll need to build maledom skills. Let me redownload the demo again to check. Stuff like the skill "Provoke / Word Blame"

Also having only 1 point in a skill isn't very worth it. It's best to reach Penis mastery 3 so your basic attacks actually do damage.
iirc Agi has a secondary affect of raising the number of normal attacks you do in a turn at certain gained amounts. At higher lvls, you really don't need attack skills anymore as you'll be doing 3-4 regular attacks for pretty high dmg with an str+agi build. Just some passive and active buffs to boost str, hit, crit, etc. It's pretty much what I used in the original, but the other games I went a mostly dex build for finger skills.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
HOW ROBF WORKS

There are two defensive stats you have to choose from.
AGI - which effects turn-order, evasion chance, and gives a bonus of an extra attack after you reach a certain value
VIT - which gives you health/sp, makes healing items more effective, and makes you more resistant to bad status effects.

DEX, INT, and LUK are substats that you can improve for various gains.
Damaging abilities either scale off of STR, DEX or INT. After you choose a defensive stat you should choose an offensive stat.

STR's benefits is that it affects the basic attack. This means it's very cost effective on SP, as you can defeat enemies without using skills.
DEX's benefit is that it affects your hitrate. The higher it is the less likely you'll be to miss. You'll be putting points in here if you don't want your physical abilities to miss.
INT's benefit is that it doesn't miss so you don't need to put any points into DEX. It also has the highest damage dealing abilities in the game no exception. The demerit is that it uses a lot of SP to run and your basic attacks are useless.

The ROBF games are designed in a way that you can play the way you sexually enjoy.

If you're more of a sadist. You like men being aggressive and dominating the girls, you want to focus on AGI builds.
If the enemies miss, you don't get to see their attack animation so battles are basically you pumping into them until they cum.
To make it work, you get abilites like verbal abuse where you yell at the girls to lower their defense, and counter which blocks their basic attack and lets you take the lead.
Skills like multi-attack, and bash for damage, if you're going STR.

If you're more into femdom, as in, you like seeing girls try and take the lead in sex, you want to focus on VIT builds.
You'll be going second so you'll usually see the enemy attack, and their attacks will usually land, even if they do no damage.
You get health regen and SP skills meaning any damage you take is mostly regened by the next turn, and your SP goes up every turn, healing skills and cowgirl mastery lowers damage overall and make you unkillable.
For damage you can go INT for damage, but there's a triple strike offensive ability if you go STR builds that help deal damage.

Offensively surprisingly the best stat is INT. Not only is it unavoidable, but the enemy being clothed or not doesn't matter. If you go a VIT build and increase your Max SP the ability that gives SP regen and the skill that grants bonus SP regen for 4 or 5 turns (magnificat I think) means you'll never run out of SP anyway.

It's the hardest to build stat tho... You don't get access to INT skills until you do a quest in all of the games, and by that point you've already put skill points into other abilities. It's the best build to reclass into after you get the stat reset stick and find the NPCs that can give you the abilities though.

iirc Agi has a secondary affect of raising the number of normal attacks you do in a turn at certain gained amounts. At higher lvls, you really don't need attack skills anymore as you'll be doing 3-4 regular attacks for pretty high dmg with an str+agi build. Just some passive and active buffs to boost str, hit, crit, etc. It's pretty much what I used in the original, but the other games I went a mostly dex build for finger skills.
I didn't say that's all that agility did but yeah, you can get multiple attacks by being fast enough.
It also affects your flee so you can evade enemy attacks at a pretty high rate.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I didn't say that's all that agility did but yeah, you can get multiple attacks by being fast enough.
It also affects your flee so you can evade enemy attacks at a pretty high rate.
Yes, but you also didn't say what agility could do in that post. That's why I did instead, if he was planning on building a str+agi build, that's pretty important info besides the lack of additional turns.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Yes, but you also didn't say all that agility could do then. That's why I did instead, if he was planning on building a str+agi build, that's pretty important info besides the lack of additional turns.
True but he was specifically asking about turn-order so I focused my response around that.
You make a good point though.

bigliar29

Reputation score
just wonder..........if this game will go to Stream?any chance?

VNLXV

Reputation score
So is this a remaster of ROBF or a complete remake with a new story and what not? From the videos and pictures, it looks like it's the same monsters but with updated art.

crathor

Reputation score
So when I download the Demo, all the sound files are corrupted.
Is there any way to fix that or do I need a programm before downloading the game?

sound files.JPG

I'm using Windows 10 and I have the Japanese language package installed.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
WHen you are extracting the file you need either need to start 7-zip in Japanese non-Unicode so it extracts the files corrects (no idea how you can do this), or use another unzip program that can be manually set to Japanese. I use Bandizip for that.

crathor

Reputation score
I tried Bandizip and changed the language to japanese but I still have the same problem.
It seems likeI need to download the files in another way somehow so that i don't have zipped moonrunes but rather the Japanese names.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So is this a remaster of ROBF or a complete remake with a new story and what not? From the videos and pictures, it looks like it's the same monsters but with updated art.
from what google translate tells me think its a sequal since the teacher you fight is the thief girl in the sewers from the first game but maybe im wrong

Sintayled

Reputation score
Anyone knows who's translating it?

(Maybe it's ramza giving us a surprise! : D)